Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice? (3959 Views)

Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? / Big Question: Which Religion Sect Bombed Kano Central Mosque? / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice? by faragai24: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
Babatunde Fashola is wonderful, the Guy is honest, he is one of the many Nigerians i respect, but i cant precisely point his religion, all i know is that, the Guy must be Christian or Muslim, I also know the Guy must be connected to utmost source of Power, honest, justice, prudence and Accountability, i can also say the Guy's character is been guided by supreme God.
How i wish this Guy will contest and win Nigerian president Nigeria should have been a good place to live.
Re: Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
faragai24: Babatunde Fashola is wonderful, the Guy is honest, he is one of the many Nigerians i respect, but i cant precisely point his religion, all i know is that, the Guy must be Christian or Muslim, I also know the Guy must be connected to utmost source of Power, honest, justice, prudence and Accountability, i can also say the Guy's character is been guided by supreme God.
How i wish this Guy will contest and win Nigerian president Nigeria should have been a good place to live.

He is a Muslim!

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice? by oluwadare26(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
I really loves the way he practise his religion, dat is how a good leader shud be...he's a practising Muslim to the core but dat doesnt say he wont go out to xtain function

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice? by faragai24: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
oluwadare26: I really loves the way he practise his religion, dat is how a good leader shud be...he's a practising Muslim to the core but dat doesnt say he wont go out to xtain function

that is how every Nigerian should be, lets unite, and keep tribalism, echnocism, lagoscism, and religious differences aside and embrass the sprit of unity and peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? / Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an / Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.