Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (163874 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Coleworld: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tashamania:

You had to use an unknown alternate account just to post a pic? Smh.

Nice picture. But the idea of using an alternate account will make me still prefer Black-peni5 over you.

Lol..Ah man, dnt worry for some reasons i have to use an alterative account FOR NOW, but as time goes on, eventually u wld know who I am, smiley.. it all good
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by NigeriaKitchen: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
Caracta: DN, when you were uploading your pics and that of your sisters, you didn't know abi? Don't lose the soft spot i have for you. Grow up!
yes Caracta I did that cos someone challenged me that I am ugly, so I did it last year to disprove them. I am only trying to fore-warn guys who may be carried away by the- I am handsome thing cos it doesn't help for real.

I used to be like that until my elderly siblings talked sense into me and I want to also help to talk sense into others. What a man needs is financial power, that's it.

And if u cherish dear, curse me like others do...I only come here for my personal reasons, have alreadu lost respect for d site. So I am not here to please anyone but to say what I know its truth no matter how bitter it sounds.

Let the name-calling n cursing continue, all back to sender if I didn't curse or insult u. But if I did, it will get me. So let it flow

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by biolabee(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
DN thank u we don hear

oya upload ur trollish pic
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
CFCfan:

What a signature u have cool
loooool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Coleworld:

Lol..Ah man, dnt worry for some reasons i have to use an alterative account FOR NOW, but as time goes on, eventually u wld know who I am, smiley.. it all good

Stfu binger. I could still smell you from afar. Any dumb sissy would know its you. After the attack I gave you on the 'ladies version' and tadaa.. Here we are wink Even your 'post format' smells 'bingerish' tongue You impressed me kiss

And for the pix, you are damnnnnnnnn cute! wink wink
You carry first position for now kiss

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
no more pics guys ?
I took the pic 2 months ago, while still in Sokoto. Now, i'm @ Awka. NB i'm not hausa oooo, proud igbo dude

10 Likes

yes, DN, I'm yet to see the pic of you and your pretty sisters...keep on talking shyte there, do you know how much of a terror you were and still are? how you splattered my pics everywhere and insulted me? and you want us to believe you've changed?

you've lost respect for this site? I laugh in swahili grin grin...the person who made this place hell is claiming to have lost respect for the site?

wallahi, thank God this is the internet because what I would have done to you ehn, you'd commit suicide...oloshi!!

I suggest you shut it, because I'm so pissed right now and believe me, the last thing you need is me on your case...scumbag.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
INNO18: I took the pic 2 months ago, while still in Sokoto. Now, i'm @ Awka. NB i'm not hausa oooo, proud igbo dude
not bad cheesy do you have a clearer pic ?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Coleworld: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tashamania:

Stfu binger. I could still smell you from afar. Any dumb sissy would know its you. After the attack I gave you on the 'ladies version' and tadaa.. Here we are wink Even your 'post format' smells 'bingerish' tongue You impressed me kiss

Loool. whaaat ._., No, Nice try, but nah this aint Binger, let him come confirm oooooooh.. this just me, known as coleworld for now wink . cool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
INNO18: I took the pic 2 months ago, while still in Sokoto. Now, i'm @ Awka. NB i'm not hausa oooo, proud igbo dude
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by NigeriaKitchen: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
biolabee: DN thank u we don hear

oya upload ur trollish pic
my dear brother, even though I am a young person, I think I am too old for this kind of thing na, na wa o. If not for the nature of my part-time career, I shouldn't be here saying all these things for real, but I have to come down to achieve my online objective, which means I must be interacting with ppl of all age and social class.

And for d record, I once did that last year, I even uploaded my home, the inside, my sisters, and even when I was still a teen, just becos someone challenged me. And so many ppl on dis forum know me in person so no need, I am not hidden. I have done real life biz with many here, so forget abt mine. U can go ahead n post urs pls.

I only had to fore-warn guys, for now u guys can catch ur fun as usual, its kinda entertaining at times thoughsmiley gudnyt
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by biolabee(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
December last year
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
This thread won't pass page 10
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: my dear brother, even though I am a young person, I think I am too old for this kind of thing na, na wa o. If not for the nature of my part-time career, I shouldn't be here saying all these things for real, but I have to come down to achieve my online objective, which means I must be interacting with ppl of all age and social class.

And for d record, I once did that last year, I even uploaded my home, the inside, my sisters, and even when I was still a teen, just becos someone challenged me. And so many ppl on dis forum know me in person so no need, I am not hidden. I have done real life biz with many here, so forget abt mine. U can go ahead n post urs pls.

I only had to fore-warn guys, for now u guys can catch ur fun as usual, its kinda entertaining at times thoughsmiley gudnyt
the way you are preaching, are you an online priest ?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by DnigerianPrince: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
Lol
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tashamania:

This girl is high on biscuit.grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Truckpusher(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin Why you dey cry for the dude na?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
This thread won't pass page 10
Nne,u can now swap the VN. The new one is one the last page of that first thread u opened for it.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: my dear brother, even though I am a young person, I think I am too old for this kind of thing na, na wa o. If not for the nature of my part-time career, I shouldn't be here saying all these things for real, but I have to come down to achieve my online objective, which means I must be interacting with ppl of all age and social class.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! dis pariolodo dey claim young guy? u wey resemble Osewa grandfather? guy, stfu!
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by NigeriaKitchen: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
ItsModella: yes, DN, I'm yet to see the pic of you and your pretty sisters...keep on talking shyte there, do you know how much of a terror you were and still are? how you splattered my pics everywhere and insulted me? and you want us to believe you've changed?

you've lost respect for this site? I laugh in swahili grin grin...the person who made this place hell is claiming to have lost respect for the site?

wallahi, thank God this is the internet because what I would have done to you ehn, you'd commit suicide...oloshi!!

I suggest you shut it, because I'm so pissed right now and believe me, the last thing you need is me on your case...scumbag.
of course u coerced me into doing that last year. U and others like vivian was doing on d nairaland beauty female beauty thread that I never for once insulted her, only quoted her cheerfully.

If only I was still my former self, wud have given her just few words n she wud have remained sorrowful for d rest of 2013. I am a one man squad when I want to fight, but not anymore, so I let it go now.

I know I have falling off with ppl like u n it doesn't matter dear...cos if u are opportune to meet me one on one....let's leave all these pls. Let's stop n let guys upload their pics for u ladies pls. Sorry, just let all these slid pls. I apologise.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by NessaFresh(f): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: Itsmodella and Caracta, pls don't deceive ur own brothers, try and give them good counsel. You should be teaching them how to be better men and how to be financially free and not 6 abs, 20 abs. Believe me, most handsome guys who don't have good mentor and who aren't so fortunate do always end up poor, and even when they luckily succeed, they end up messing their life by running around with diff women in the name of being handsome.

Tell them the truth. Beauty if for u ladies and not for men. A mans power is his money, and wisdom in creating wealthsmiley I am out, have given my honest counsel.

Guy this is not a christian seminar room
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
adaobi123: no more pics guys ?
Here's my last one:

10 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
sooooo interesting
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
The little girl in the pic is my niece.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
binger: Nne,u can now swap the VN. The new one is one the last page of that first thread u opened for it.

I dont see it
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
nice pics CFCfan , u look handsome smiley

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
CFCfan:
Here's my last one:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the pic is cute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
[b][/b]
adaobi123:
the way you are preaching, are you an online priest ?
NessaFresh:

Guy this is not a christian seminar room
roftlmaooolwkmddddddddddddddddddddddddd!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sybellah: nice pics CFCfan , u look handsome smiley
100 Likes cheesy
Merci, beaucoup cool

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
CFCfan:
Here's my last one:
awwwwwwwwwwwww...guy, u don loose weight for belle o! keep it up grin grin grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin grin grin grin Why you dey cry for the dude na?
i dunno cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.