Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? (3714 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / How Long Have U Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
me= a year and a half smiley

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by pheyikemi: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fronting? Wot does it mean pls?
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
5 years tongue
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
pheyikemi: Fronting? Wot does it mean pls?
when u act like u dont like the dude
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by pheyikemi: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
onila: when u act like u dont like the dude
. oh I see, thks 4d explanation. I've not tried it sha cos if I lyk a guy he'll see it all ova my face and wen I don't my facial expression wil chase him away. I think I'll try fronting somtym then, it sounds fun. grin wow! Fronting here I come
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
pheyikemi: . oh I see, thks 4d explanation. I've not tried it sha cos if I lyk a guy he'll see it all ova my face and wen I don't my facial expression wil chase him away. I think I'll try fronting somtym then, it sounds fun. grin wow! Fronting here I come
smileyTRY it, the attention is amazing n fun smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sybellah: 5 years tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
I'm hopeless.. maybe 2 days, 4 hours tongue
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Dyt(f): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Still fronting for him o
Very much sef
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
Flytefalls: I'm hopeless.. maybe 2 days, 4 hours tongue
damn guys must like you
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by otumfour(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fronting used to be for pretty ladies, but these days, all the ugly 1's sef dey wan form fronting and even over the internet....wtf

12 Likes

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
^^^^grin grin grin grin grin looool
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Y will u front for the person u like/love? Some babes are dumb sha, and they are most times the achitect of their own misfortune.

There was this lady i met 2-years ago, we were always lookin at each other, and our eyes always get locked most times. But when i tried askin her out, the frontin no get part two....for like 1-week, me trip. I had to let her be, n guess what, she's always going to singles seminar/crusade/ all-night, seekin for a husband. I would have long married her, cos i loved her alot and the way we always stare at each other makes me love her more, but she killed it all. Now she's relocated to another city, and always askin after me tru her cousin. I'll just let her be, cos i do not want to mess her up

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
lrguru: Y will u front for the person u like/love? Some babes are dumb sha, and they are most times the achitect of their own misfortune.

There was this lady i met 2-years ago, we were always lookin at each other, and our eyes always get locked most times. But when i tried askin her out, the frontin no get part two....for like 1-week, me trip. I had to let her be, n guess what, she's always going to singles seminar/crusade/ all-night, seekin for a husband. I would have long married her, cos i loved her alot and the way we always stare at each other makes me love her more, but she killed it all. Now she's relocated to another city, and always askin after me tru her cousin. I'll just let her be, cos i do not want to mess her up
some ladies are shy n scared

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by numericalguy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
^^ Maybe some are shy, but most are just dumb only to regret their actions later.. Had a similar experience with a lady like irguru described. I've relocated to another state but she wants to come and pay me a visit, as for me? I've moved on..
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
onila: damn guys must like you
Pahaha! I learned how to remain elusive to avoid indulgence. It had to happen cry embarassed wink
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
onila: some ladies are shy n scared

shy is not the case here, cos i have met her on two occasions on a lonely road, with no one around (a good time to feel free with me) but she was always so cold, acting up, disrespecting me, been rude and all that. I had to take in most of her sh!tt, cos i know she was frontin, cos even after all of this her ''antara'', u can see d guilt written all over her countenance....like 'what is wrong with me self, what have i done again'
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2013
lrguru:

shy is not the case here, cos i have met her on two occasions on a lonely road, with no one around (a good time to feel free with me) but she was always so cold, acting up, disrespecting me, been rude and all that. I had to take in most of her sh!tt, cos i know she was frontin, cos even after all of this her ''antara'', u can see d guilt written all over her countenance....like 'what is wrong with me self, what have i done again'
tongue tongue
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 2:49am On Feb 13, 2013
smiley
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 13, 2013
Are you a learner
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 5:10am On Feb 13, 2013
centje: Are you a learner
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Kaxmytex(m): 5:32am On Feb 13, 2013
C hai.....guyz don suffer o..
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 5:55am On Feb 13, 2013
Kaxmytex: C hai.....guyz don suffer o..
grin
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2013
onila: me= a year and a half smiley

No wonder ya cherry is still intact grin
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by numericalguy(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2013
OP, keep fronting till when you are 48yrs, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2013
pDude:

No wonder ya cherry is still intact grin
cool you know
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by onila(f): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2013
numerical_guy: OP, keep fronting till when you are 48yrs, you hear?
just enjoying my youth
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by numericalguy(m): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2013
^^^ enjoy. nothing do u. wink grin
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by binigirl(f): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2013
See guys dey hate o...anyways fronting can be fun wen done appropriately...
For me sha 2 weeks maximum and am done frontin
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by Mavor: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2013
See all these dumb chicks!!! You're fronting and you're proud about it? You think guys in today's shitty world have time for all that over-shakara? When there are tons of better ladies from all nationalities out there willing and available? keep on fronting at your peril till you become an old maid, then you'll be begging every Tom, Dick and Harry for marriage. Meanwhile, you "fronted" the good guy with outstanding potential away, maybe because he just started work not too long ago and has no car yet. Lol. Women can be so shallow-minded. You're fronting and your happy about it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by laykhorn(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2013
Flytefalls: I'm hopeless.. maybe 2 days, 4 hours tongue
Chai! 190 don suffer grin
Re: Ladies How Long Have You Fronted? by dederocs(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dyt: Still fronting for him o
Very much sef
ugly girl like you self dey front?
chei some guys dey blind ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? / Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! / Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.