Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Valentine Has Lost Its True Meaning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Has Lost Its True Meaning. (787 Views)

Valentine Has Been Cancelled Mathematically / See What Valentine Has Caused / How Do You Know Its True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Has Lost Its True Meaning. by Wendyphil(f): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
Valentine is here again!I feel so sad when pple around get so xcited abt val's day al because of d gifts,fun,satisfaction n lustful desires being actualised on d D day.Fine n gud..but dat was nt d purpose of dis unique day.I believe dis day was set aside for d remembrance of a gr8,selfless n amicable priest~St. Valentine whose life was taken al because of his quest for the sacrament of matrimony to be practised.I tink we should try n atleast remember his selfless service to mankind on feb. 14th.This i believe is the true meaning of Valentine's day and not the fun,gifts etc or even the shawama we mite receive dat day.
Re: Valentine Has Lost Its True Meaning. by sunnyt1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
Feb 14th has neva been a special day to me. Im nt the type who do things bcs everyone is doing them, i sit down to analyse the meaning of something and if it doesnt make any logical sense to me, i wont do it. The question is, y must i wait till Feb 14th to show love to my world ( it shdnt be a particular person )? So wat happens on 8th August, May 21st, etc. You mustn't do tins bcs people are doing dem

(1) (Reply)

What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend / Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life / How To Kn0w She Is Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.