Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (22965 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by bunmayo123: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Tolufizzle(m): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2013
I reali wish osaze never had a clash wiv keshi @ all...super eagles misd u and we ll be lukin 4wd to seeing u @ d confedration cup n world cup

6 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by gunuvi(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2013
Tolufizzle: I reali wish osaze never had a clash wiv keshi @ all...super eagles misd u and we ll be lukin 4wd to seeing u @ d confedration cup n world cup
I really missed that boy!

2 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by oluwadare26(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2013
Tolufizzle: I reali wish osaze never had a clash wiv keshi @ all...super eagles misd u and we ll be lukin 4wd to seeing u @ d confedration cup n world cup

Apart 4rm their clash, he can never enter that team i.e first eleven, i dont c him benching moses, ideye and emenike and i knw he cant sit on d bench coz of his arrogance.. I know if Nigeria were to lose out at d group stage he would av been saying rubbish! No b only Confederation Cup he go play, he go play Continental Cup gan...

44 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2013
O.k
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by instaforexngr(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2013
good one from him
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Rocktation(f): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2013
I'm glad he knows the perfect time to curb his pride...even though I don't completely understand how not winning the match would have divided Nigeria. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Valto(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26:

Apart 4rm their clash, he can never enter that team i.e first eleven, i dont c him benching moses, ideye and emenike and i knw he cant sit on d bench coz of his arrogance.. I know if Nigeria were to lose out at d group stage he would av been saying rubbish! No b only Confederation Cup he go play, he go play Continental Cup gan...
gbam!!

3 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by maggilove(f): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2013
I feel for him,he struggled to win dis tournament for years, he played all qualifying matches but he messed up wen he was supposed to reap the fruit of his labour. Humility takes one to places in life.

29 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Beaf1: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2013
^^
I agree. If these boys were to fumble, he would've been singing different song.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by yuzedo: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2013
ƪoƪ! cheesy tongue sad
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2013
Question: How can a SuperEagles' victory bring peace and unity? WTH?

2 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by rareman(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2013
if only he ll start playing again with legs and brain not with his mouth, only then is he welcome back to d eagles.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by omoodeogere(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2013
oluwadare26:

yes oo what of bance

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by visionbiafra: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2013
He should GTH. He thought that without him we can't win the nations cup. Now look at your mates Mikel, Yobo, Enyeama, Uche and co, they all have the afcon winners medal and you've got non. What goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by jmoore(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2013
Thanks for the message Osaze.

He is still a Nigerian. Can we focus on the congratulatory message and stop digging out old issues here.

17 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Vicjustice: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2013
I feel sad for him, it shouldn't have gone that way with him. I hope they make up and that he returns to the team. Good Lu k to him
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Akshow: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2013
The guy f up badly with his tweeter rants that been said no one can honestly fault his commitment to the national team. I really wish he was part of the victorious team.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by SamConquer(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2013
I Laugh in greek...*kikikikikikikiki*.....U WANT TO STYLE AND ENTER THE TEAM BACK ABI?!SO THAT YOU GO CAUSE KATAKATA PART 2...OK WE DON HEAR YOUR CONGRAT OYA FACE FRONT..

2 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Guddy(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2013
Congratulations to him too. I hope his congratulatory message will bring peace and unity between him and keshi.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by TeenageMoney(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2013
Ok... Nice to Read... U sure say e come from him mind?
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Djololo: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2013
if i may ask u...what ve u done to this country nigeria
oluwadare26:

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by yhemini: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2013
nice one from him... i really like osaze and i wish he had played in this tournament. I hope Nigerians can forgive him and get him back into the squad, we all know he's a quality player.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2013
U can now see why humility is the brain behind every fortunate accomplishment. Had they been he was humble. Anyway, maybe we shld even thank God he wasnt part of the team cos who knows maybe he would have been the virus eating up the glory of super eagles and perhaps led us to failure.

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Ceeezar(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2013
Thanks Osaze.
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by mich2012: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2013
Akshow: The guy f up badly with his tweeter rants that been said no one can honestly fault his commitment to the national team. I really wish he was part of the victorious team.

I agree with you. He was(is) very committed to the national team. He is going through a rough phase in his life/career. I pray and hope he comes out stronger!

3 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Exponental(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2013
Smart kid
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Igwe9(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2013
thanks for the message osaze, also goodluck to you as you play for your club. wink
Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Ellashow: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2013
Let the guy be! If he did not congratulates the SE, it's you people that would say he's Jealous and now he sent his congratulatory message, you jumped on him that had it being SE crashed out of group stage he'd have sing a different song...ah bah my countrymen let him breath for once at least he's swallowed his pride

1 Like

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by Moukafoam(f): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2013
Thank you Osaze for sacrificing your space for us to win the cup. grin

3 Likes

Re: Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles by nkemKalu: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2013
NIGERIANS FORGET SO EASILY.......THIS GUY HAS ALSO SERVED THIS COUNTRY AND HAS BEEN COMMITTED TO IT. SIMPLY ACCEPT HIS MESSAGE AND STOP ABUSING HIM.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) / History Of Nigeria National Football Team / The True Meaning Of "December 26th" Boxing Day - Why Is It Called Boxing Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.