Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,879 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com (94295 Views)

Photo: $108 Using Fiverr + My Method / ............. / Using Fiverr Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by nkkystel(f): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Expertdessy can you pls forward the pdf to my email address nkkystel@yahoo.co.uk
Tnx, you're really doing a great job here and may God almighty bless you efforts and all members of this thread.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by one9jeria: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
xpertdessy: [size=14pt]Are You Looking For The Easiest Method To Make Money Online, No Need Of Website or Product To Sell?

Are You Tired Of Your 9 - 5 Job?

Do You Need Another Source Of Income Desperately?

Are You Looking For Loans To Start A Business But No One Wants To Lend You Any Cash?

Then GET READY! I will be revealing my newly found business very soon. It will take care of everything needs as stated above.

Join My Secret Group on Facebook to be a part of this:

http://www./drocm/
[/size]

I started this before but the so-called moderators
deleted it for no reason. Well, since im dedicated to help people,
i wont let that stop me.

Here it is again

-----------

How To Open A Fiverr Account The Smart Way

Now, most Fiverr expect will simply tell you
that in order to open a Fiverr account, all you
have to do is visit www.Fiverr.com, click
here & there and BAM! You have an account.
Well, I stand to tell you that THEY WRONG!
It goes a long way beyond that.

I’m not saying they are totally wrong! You
will get a Fiverr account following those methods.
But hear this; if you want to open a Successful
Money Making Fiverr Account, then you must
register it as an American.

Surprised? Don’t be let me explain with
this scenario; if you are present with a
BlackBerry Bold 5 From Slot Limited in
Nigeria & another Blackberry Bold 5 from
USA, which one would you go for?

Now hold that thought! If you are a lady,
would you purchase you favorite designer
clothes from a Nigeria boutique when you
know that you can get those same clothes
from a confirmed USA based boutique at the same price?

If you choose America over Nigeria, then
don’t worry as it is only natural. You
believe, like I do, that anything from
America is genuine. Likewise, Fiverr
sellers who are American have an advantage
because of this simple psychology; that
America service providers are better than
all other countries. So you have to
present yourself as one from US. This is
how Nigerian Fiverr Gurus get people
swimming to their offers.

Now that you know this secret, the question
is, how do I register my Fiverr account as
an American? Simple, CHANGE YOUR IP TO US
IP WHEN YOU OPEN OR CREATE YOUR GIGS

You can change your IP by using proxy sites
e.g www.otunnel.com, www.usipaddress.net,
www.hidemyass.com, www.daveproxy.us or
www.vtunnel.com. You can also do this by
simple configurations of you Mozilla Firefox
Browser and free proxy address. I’m not here
to teach you that so use Google to search
out that answer.

So here is what you do to open a Fiverr account as an American

Step 1.
Type in any of the proxy site provided above to change to US IP.

Step 2.
On the proxy site, look for the space to input URL & type www.fiverr.com, and then press ENTER. You should see the home page of the fiverr.com site.

Step 3.
At the top of the page on the far right side, click the word Join.

Step 4.
Fill in the fields for Email, Choose Username, Choose Password, and Are You Human. Next, Accept the terms of Service, and then click the Join button.

Step 5.
Now you will see a page displayed with a message that says, Activation link was emailed to you.

Step 6.
Open your email account (the one that you just provided during the signup phase), and then open the message from fiverr.com that has a subject line that reads,;
“Fiverr: Registration Confirmation.”

Step 7.
Click the confirmation link inside the email message.

Step 8.
If you followed these instructions exactly, then you should be taken to a page on fiverr.com that says; “Account successfully activated.”

Hey, this is a great time to edit your profile.

Step 9.
Now that your account has been set up, make sure that you store your username, password, and the email you used for fiverr.com in a safe place. Most important is to remember your login information, which will allow you to gain access to your account the next time you're online.

Congratulations! You've just completed the
registration and sign-up process for fiverr.com.
Welcome aboard the site for success!

So we have our American based Fiverr
account up for uploading our gigs. But
before we do that, we have to create our
profile in order to capture the attention
of potential buyers. This is another important
factor that separates the losers from the winners.

If you do this wrongly or according to how
most gurus tell you, then you will never get any sale.

So if you want to know the sneaky way of
creating an attention grabbing profile,
read the next post carefully.

[size=14pt]Are You Looking For The Easiest Method To Make Money Online, No Need Of Website or Product To Sell?

Are You Looking For Loans To Start A Business But No One Wants To Lend You Any Cash?

Then GET READY! I will be revealing my newly found business very soon. It will take care of everything needs as stated above.

[/size]
How To Withdraw Your
Fiverr Earnings
This part will be very short. Normally, you have to own a Paypal
account to be able to get your Fiverr cash. But early this year, Fiverr has
introduced a new payment system called Fiverr Revenue card. It is a
simple mastercard by Payoneer in partnership with Fiverr to withdraw
Fiverr Revenue from any part of the world.
So all you have to do is, once you have enough money in your Fiverr
account for withdrawal, go to the revenue part of your account. You
will be provided with two payment options, PayPal and Fiverr Revenue
Card. Choose the card option, and follow the instructions to receive
yours.
Here are some things you should know about the card
1. It will be sent to your house address here in Nigeria
2. It is accepted worldwide and for online purchases.
3. You can withdraw your cash in Nigeria through the normal
ATM machines local in banks around you.
4. It will boldly have your FULL NAME on it.
5. BRAND NEW: As at 1 January 2013, Fiverr Revenue Card
ownership has now been extended to Level 1 seller also!
With this information at your disposal, you have no time to waste. It is
time to start making money on Fiverr.

how can we reconcile these and how can we open account in US and collect our money in Nigeria. please explain to us oh dear we are all ears.

2 Likes

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by dav8id(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2013
^ you are not opening any account in USA. You are only claiming USA in order to make lot of sales. Fiverr are not issuer of the card,rather the work inconjuction with third party and the third party are the issuer of the revenue card. Now, w.hen applying for the card, you are advice to use your real identity as that will not cause any problem coz fiverr will not even aware of it. So when you use your real id the card will be ship to you here in nigeria and you will use it for withdraw thru any atm machine with mastercard logo..
Hope this help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Gkbizz: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Learn how to make money from article RE-WRITING gig on Fiverr from me.I do this to earn about $80 daily.
Check out my gig at http://fiverr.com/gigbank

For training at a token fee call 08068697770.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by maxibrainz: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Gkbizz: Learn how to make money from article RE-WRITING gig on Fiverr from me.I do this to earn about $80 daily.

you re-write articles that good
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by lakefist(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
eedriyz: Nice job in here @OP. Just that we shared some different opinions on fiverr. Just downloaded your ebook. I will read soon. I'm working on something like that too. @lakefist. The way you're going about this fiverr stuff, you'll open an office for fiverr alone o. I just see how inspired you are with fiverr. You're going to be a success there, I'm sure
wetin u want make i do now....am helpless
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by xpertdessy: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
To all. Thanks for your blessing and support.

If you did not get the link to the full material
here it is once more:

http://www.pdf.investintech.com/preview/f5b7f240-4bf3-4568-9eeb-90a8c9d2ed5e/index.html

Im also working on a full business model that
is so simple. Make sure you on the alert for it.

Good night all
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by samseen02(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
xpertdessy: Hello Guys,

I know you are all expecting the next post.
But I have something better.

I have composed everything into a single
report that you can read everything
at once in your own time.

But here is what I simply want you
to do for me.

1. Indicate if you would like the pdf
or continue to post it every two days.

2. Pls, share this link below to your
facebook/twitter friends since what I'm doing
is totally free. It is a FAVOUR not a
criteria

Here is the link:

==> http://desmondrecommends.com/fiverr/index.htm

Let me have your response on this.
With your favourable response, then
I will know the next steps to take.

Thanks a lot for your kind gestures
pls email me da pdf at samsoniyke01@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by TCPonly(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls. email me the pdf at

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Tonjeola1(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2013
KUDOS to the gurus in the house!
Nairaland you too much, i luv this forum
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by havilove: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Well, if you need a free service that provide proxy list better than HMA premium account, please check out this:

Download proxy list by country:
http://gatherproxy.com/proxylistbycountry

Download proxy list by level:
http://gatherproxy.com/anonymousproxylist

Socks list:
http://gatherproxy.com/sockslist

Web-proxy list:
http://gatherproxy.com/webproxylist

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by samee72(f): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pls email me the pdf at samiragz@yahoo.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by RobStark: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gkbizz: Learn how to make money from article RE-WRITING gig on Fiverr from me.I do this to earn about $80 daily.

google translator. right?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by samee72(f): 2:31am On Jun 16, 2013
@xpertdessy when opening the account with fiverr can we use our normal email or do we have to change ip again and create new email? i'm asking this cos when they send you the activation link to confirm your account, you will confirm from your email and it will take you straight to their site won't this give away one's location?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by RobStark: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2013
samee72: @xpertdessy when opening the account with fiverr can we use our normal email or do we have to change ip again and create new email? i'm asking this cos when they send you the activation link to confirm your account, you will confirm from your email and it will take you straight to their site won't this give away one's location?

Use a VPN like hotspotshield or tunnel bear
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by miitcash(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
guy abeg list us the fast, current gigs selling NOW
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by eedriyz(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2013
miitcash: guy abeg list us the fast, current gigs selling NOW

http://idrisadeleye.com/fiverr
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by youngmega: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
BOSS eedriyz my teacher i greet you ..@op thanks for this useful post you are doing well ..am 17years old and am making money from fiverr thanks to GOD for providing eedriyz to me am glad to be his student ,,
as a level 1 seller my only advice to you all newbies is to be patient cos if you are not u wont go anywhere ..patient is the # key to fiverr ..if you have this u are free to go ..

concerning your description i think my dirty little secret will do for you guys ..
and its this ..look for other related gigs and get their description and add yours to it..or if u are selling an e-book the best way is to use the book maker sales page ..that will be also good ..
if u get a problem with the size of ur pics go to pixlr.com and enlarge the pics to its required size ...
cos the pics will be one of the main problem you will be facing .

Lastly i will love you all that are serious with this to take action cos if u dont u wont be able to see the truth behind fiverr..
if you dedicate yourself to fiverr,you believe you can do it ..r=then am not seeing anything stopping you all from making money from fiverr

THE KEY TO FIVERR SALES IS UR TRAFFIC

GET YOUR FIRST TWENTY QAULITY GIGS AND NOT QUANTITY..then BUILD TRAFFIC TO IT U ARE FREE TO GO ..
get a gigs on photoshop cos its really a killer gig ..i have gat two sales from it ..in just three days ..try it

thanks to u all...
working towards your success

www.facebook.com/paulobiaeli

my facebook username

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by delln(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
It is not about the crave to make money that makes you a success, but it is all about the drive and passion inside you that gives you the edge!

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by deasy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Glad I found this!
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by wisdomkid: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
i think you should try out this blog, omoscowonder.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by delln(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fiverr is all about making money by selling services to people who need them. One of the best services I will recommend any Nigeria looking to breakthrough with fiver is to sell resell right products.

Look for solution laden products with resell rights and offer it to people on fiver.

Let me know if you need more explanation on this....

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by xtremeinv(m): 4:09am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=xpertdessy][size=14pt]Are You Looking For The Easiest Method To Make Money Online, No Need Of Website or Product To Sell?

[/size]

I started this before but the so-called moderators
deleted it for no reason. Well, since im dedicated to help people,
i wont let that stop me.

Here it is again

-----------

How To Open A Fiverr Account The Smart Way

Now, most Fiverr expect will simply tell you
that in order to open a Fiverr account, all you
have to do is visit www.Fiverr.com, click
here & there and BAM! You have an account.
Well, I stand to tell you that THEY WRONG!
It goes a long way beyond that.

I’m not saying they are totally wrong! You
will get a Fiverr account following those methods.
But hear this; if you want to open a Successful
Money Making Fiverr Account, then you must
register it as an American.

Surprised? Don’t be let me explain with
this scenario; if you are present with a
BlackBerry Bold 5 From Slot Limited in
Nigeria & another Blackberry Bold 5 from
USA, which one would you go for?

Now hold that thought! If you are a lady,
would you purchase you favorite designer
clothes from a Nigeria boutique when you
know that you can get those same clothes
from a confirmed USA based boutique at the same price?

If you choose America over Nigeria, then
don’t worry as it is only natural. You
believe, like I do, that anything from
America is genuine. Likewise, Fiverr
sellers who are American have an advantage
because of this simple psychology; that
America service providers are better than
all other countries. So you have to
present yourself as one from US. This is
how Nigerian Fiverr Gurus get people
swimming to their offers.

Now that you know this secret, the question
is, how do I register my Fiverr account as
an American? Simple, CHANGE YOUR IP TO US
IP WHEN YOU OPEN OR CREATE YOUR GIGS

You can change your IP by using proxy sites
e.g www.otunnel.com, www.usipaddress.net,
www.hidemyass.com, www.daveproxy.us or
www.vtunnel.com. You can also do this by
simple configurations of you Mozilla Firefox
Browser and free proxy address. I’m not here
to teach you that so use Google to search
out that answer.

So here is what you do to open a Fiverr account as an American

Step 1.
Type in any of the proxy site provided above to change to US IP.

Step 2.
On the proxy site, look for the space to input URL & type www.fiverr.com, and then press ENTER. You should see the home page of the fiverr.com site.

Step 3.
At the top of the page on the far right side, click the word Join.

Step 4.
Fill in the fields for Email, Choose Username, Choose Password, and Are You Human. Next, Accept the terms of Service, and then click the Join button.

Step 5.
Now you will see a page displayed with a message that says, Activation link was emailed to you.

PLS MAIL ME DESMOND AT xtremeinnovations01@gmail.com.

I think we'v met before.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by gajasalot(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2013
@xpertdessy, kindly email me the pdf at gbengaajasa@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by olaleke1(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2013
AMAZING NEW DISCOVERY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET PAID FOR CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY & ACTIVELY IMPACTING LIVES IN A HIGH TRAFFIC FORUM LIKE THIS ONE? AND GUESS WHO PAYS YOU MONTHLY CHECKS FOR DOING THIS…GOOGLE HERSELF! YOU WILL GET PAID THROUGH HER ADSENSE PROGRAMME…YOU DON’T EVEN NEED A WEBSITE TO BE EARNING DAILY VIA GOOGLE ADSENSE!!
WANT TO FIND OUT HOW? TEXT “INTERESTED” TO 08035451250 FOR MORE DETAILS.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Okattamgbee: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2013
[b][/b]@ xpertdessy am really much interested this is my mail charlesdedon@gmail.com@ xpertdessy am really much interested this is my mail charlesdedon@gmail.com@ xpertdessy am really much interested this is my mail charlesdedon@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by bobojoshua(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2013
RobStark:

Use a VPN like hotspotshield or tunnel bear
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by samuelkingz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
sir op,i really want to say dat i really like dis ur post on fiverr and i am really in terested.pls can u send me d pdf.my email adress is chinazougochukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Nzecorneboy: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
God bless d op. Pls i wl nid d pdf my email is nzecorneboy@yahoo. com
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by CarlosVent(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2013
was so hard for me to get good site/company for paypal which i get from publishing work to perfectmoney or WU. now i finaly got one after being scammed 2 times by the others.you may want to check them out xchanga.com.use kingkings201 as your referrer when contacting them so i can keep getting discounts. Thanks peeps

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by njcdrich: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls send the pdf to my email: njcdrich@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com by Nzecorneboy: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
@op can mobile phones do all dis registrations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.