Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Make Atleast $250 Weekly Designing Premium Wordpress Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Atleast $250 Weekly Designing Premium Wordpress Themes (764 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / 70+ Premium Wordpress Themes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Atleast $250 Weekly Designing Premium Wordpress Themes by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Hi fellow Nigerians. Let me show you how to continually make $250 weekly designing professional wordpress themes. If you have been familiar with wordpress, you will know that the secret of the so called professional websites is themes. Professional web designers relies on premium themes to design a professional website for their clients

I have 3 video tutorials that will teach you how to create premium wordpress themes from the scratch and also where to sell those themes. Most premium themes is sold for $50 dollar and if you can register on atleast 5 of the recommended sites in the video tutorials where you can showcase your themes, you can be make between $250 -$500 weekly.

This video tutorial cost N5,000. The first 10 to order will get extra 7 video tutorials on how to build professional website using wordpress for Free. Not only that, you also get resale right to my product. You can sell this video tutorials and keep the money to yourself.

If you are interested, send me an email to admin@pgb.com.ng to get more details.

(1) (Reply)

Yahooo Has A New Home Page / Sure Exam Runs / Nairaland Server Down. what's Your Reaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.