Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year (1556 Views)

How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2013
Please I need a loan of 800,000 to pay my school fees before exams start. If not I stand the risk of not writing my final exams and having an extra year. I'm ready to show up with valid means of identification and sign to the effect that I will pay the money back starting from august this year
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by souleymon(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
bodashee: Please I need a loan of 800,000 to pay my school fees before exams start. If not I stand the risk of not writing my final exams and having an extra year. I'm ready to show up with valid means of identification and sign to the effect that I will pay the money back starting from august this year

Which School has her Fee as N800K
Who has being Paying since year 1 and backing out in your final Year
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by gunuvi(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
souleymon:

Which School has her Fee as N800K
Who has being Paying since year 1 and backing out in your final Year
@op, answer this first so we can know what advise we will give.
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
i attend crawford univerisity,agbara,ogun state. our school fee is 430,000. last year it was 420,000. i'm the first among three kids. a single mother, my mom did her best to painstakingly pay the school fees in the first two years, but last year she lost one of her jobs,and my brother also entered school. i'm owing for last session and this session. i do business, but it cant fetch me enough to pay the money off at once and at this time that the school is presurizing us for it. that's why i need a loan. pls help.
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by ifyalways(f): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
Crawford university?

How do you intend to repay the loan then
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by ifyalways(f): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Seems the modify button dont work here.

Any collateral?Your mom lost one of her jobs but still has one,cant she get a loan from her company ?
On the flip side,im just knowing that its possible to hold 2 jobs in Naija,well 2 professional jobs. undecided
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by souleymon(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
ifyalways: Seems the modify button dont work here.

Any collateral?Your mom lost one of her jobs but still has one,cant she get a loan from her company ?
On the flip side,im just knowing that its possible to hold 2 jobs in Naija,well 2 professional jobs. undecided

Perhaps OP Meant her Mum Lost one of her business
Parent that can afford to be paying 420k from the onset would have prepared for dry days

The Story aint selling
If Your Mama lost a Job, how has she bn coping with two jobs in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by gunuvi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
bodashee: i attend crawford univerisity,agbara,ogun state. our school fee is 430,000. last year it was 420,000. i'm the first among three kids. a single mother, my mom did her best to painstakingly pay the school fees in the first two years, but last year she lost one of her jobs,and my brother also entered school. i'm owing for last session and this session. i do business, but it cant fetch me enough to pay the money off at once and at this time that the school is presurizing us for it. that's why i need a loan. pls help.
Oh sorry, I have two siblings in public Uni and I haven't even settled their bills completely yet. I pray God help you. It is well
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2013
Like I said, I do business. Sales of female clothing. And accesories.I can pay the fees in six months instalmentally, but the school doesn't isn't going to accept to wait for so long. My mum lives and works in the US where it is possible to work two jobs. And I and my brother have been living with relatives in Nigeria. They put me in a private sch thinking my mom could afford it. U know the nigerian mentality that those living abroad pick gold from the streets of America. Its not so easy for a single mother with three kids to prepare for 'dry days'
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Kaysalas(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2013
sad i wish i can help. May God send helpers ur way.
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Kaysalas(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2013
i just checked ur profile, u r pretty i must confess wink
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by emilyone(f): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ poster
i will advise you take off your pic for you not to attract the wrong set of people
beware of wolfs in sheep clothing
best of luck!
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ emily thankyou very much. Thanks for the complement kaysalas but pls this isn't about my Picture. I'm really very worried. What I need is help.
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by badoutyn(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Please she has just express her problem and since NL is like a family,she tends to speak out her problem,anyone in the position to help,should just do so.Go to her school,understand and try to get the full fact about all she has expressed here,If you are confuse enough,please just go ahead and help,No one knows tomorrow.
And if is that the story is at the other way round,then is up to her.
One love NL

1 Like

Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Kaysalas(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
bodashee: @ emily thankyou very much. Thanks for the complement kaysalas but pls this isn't about my Picture. I'm really very worried. What I need is help.
what i was implying is exactly what emilyone wrote. No harm intended. All d same, best of luck as u prayerfully seek a solution to this. Be mindful of d wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by nxanadu: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
u're a fine girl any way. i think i'm touch to help u. can u come to my house for 300k cash. then u'll go look for the bal somewere else.
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by hottprince: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
@terryiykent, which one u be naw, mr terry or mr stanley.

@OP i dnt v dt kinda cash, bt i may knw som ppl dt can afford to lend u, what kinda colateral do u v?
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by meerah25(f): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
OP do u want the bitter true?to be honest with u,it ll b difficult for u to ge 800k. .u ll only get frustrated. . .i ll advice u to transfer out of that sch to affordable onesmiley
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Nxandu thanks for the complement. I'd really appreciate your help but I'm sorry I can't come to your house.pls i'd prefer we meet somewhere public but conducive enough to discuss. If you do not want to make drop your number here, please email it to me at abodashee@yahoo.com thankyou.
@Meerah thanks for your contribution, but at this stage I just wanna believe that anything is possible and that God will see me through. It won't really make sense for me to opt out in my final year and go and start afresh no matter cheap the other options are. How about the time and effort spent in getting here?
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by hottprince: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
meerah25: OP do u want the bitter true?to be honest with u,it ll b difficult for u to ge 800k. .u ll only get frustrated. . .i ll advice u to transfer out of that sch to affordable onesmiley
do u know what dt means goin back to 200l or maybe 300, dt wil be waste of time n money. OP well i used to knw rev. Adeniran i bliv u know who he is, n some oda folks. I'll manage to pull a few strings, bt i cnt promise a positiv outcome, bt I'll still try
Re: N800,000 Student Loan Needed. Please Help Me Avoid An Extra Year by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
@hottprince. Thanks so much. I'd really be grateful. Pls my email address is abodashee@yahoo.com you can send me your number for communication's sake, so that I can discuss the issue of colateral with you. Or just in case you need my academic details. Thankyou so much. I'm really working hard to try and gather the money before exams, but if I'm not able to, a word from the authorities can really save me. Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed: How Do I Fund A UBA Africard? / In Need Of Someone To Lend Me N180k URGENTLY / Location Of Fruits Market In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.