Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Enyeama: This Is The Proudest Moment In My Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama: This Is The Proudest Moment In My Career (602 Views)

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia / Your Most Memorable Moment In Football! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama: This Is The Proudest Moment In My Career by henrydeelinkag(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2013
ENYEAMA: THIS IS THE PROUDEST MOMENT IN MY CAREER

Super Eagles goalkeeper and stand-in skipper, Vincent Enyema says he is yet to come to terms with the magnitude of what he and his colleagues have achieved.

The Maccabi Tel Aviv goalkeeper was in goal in all the six matches Nigeria played enroute to winning the trophy on Sunday in South Africa,beating Burkina Faso 1-0 in the final.

"This is by far the happiest and proudest moment in my career'',Enyeama said and revealed the team will fly to Abuja today to celebrate their triumph.

Enyeama is also thrilled by the fact that he won his first AFCON trophy in South Africa.

"Winning the African Cup of Nations for your country is an unimaginable experience. Who could possibly ask for more? Words simply cannot express the feeling in the camp right now. And for me, to win the trophy in South Africa where I played in the 2010 World Cup, it's even more special."

Culled from Complete sports!

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/02/enyeama-this-is-proudest-moment-in-my.html?m=1

Re: Enyeama: This Is The Proudest Moment In My Career by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
definitely it should be the "proudest" moment of his career, but am pretty sure mikel cant say thesame

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Athletes Taking Part In The NCAA Tournament / Luis Suarez Earns 10match Ban!!! / Mr Akpors Speaks After Munich Vs BARCA MATCH TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.