Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

LUTH Gets N6m From A Church To Acquire Heart Diagnosis Machine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Gets N6m From A Church To Acquire Heart Diagnosis Machine (496 Views)

In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) / My Experience With "Computer Diagnosis Machine" / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LUTH Gets N6m From A Church To Acquire Heart Diagnosis Machine by Boyoorisha: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2013
The Chapel of the Healing Cross, Idi-Araba, Lagos has donated N6m to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital for the acquisition of an echo-diagraph machine, critical for diagnosis of heart ailments.

In a statement on Wednesday, the church also planned to refurbish an existing cardio-thoracic laboratory in the teaching hospital at the cost of N3m as part of its corporate social responsibility to the community.

The statement said a cheque for N6m had been given to Acouns Nigeria Limited, suppliers of the echo-cardiogram machine.

It said the cheque was presented to the Chief Medical Director of LUTH, Prof. Akin Oshibogun, by the Chief Resident Minister of the CHC, Venerable Tunde Osho, who led a delegation of members of the chapel council to LUTH.

It said the gesture was part of the chapel’s 50th anniversary celebrations, adding that the chapel’s council was raising N100m towards the execution of various projects.

It said through a fund raising walk tagged, “Walking for Christ” which was held on December 8, 2012 and a dinner held at the MUSON Centre, Lagos on January 18, 2013, funds raised would be used to purchase the echo-diagraph machine.

http://www.punchng.com/metro/luth-gets-n6m-to-acquire-heart-diagnosis-machine/
Re: LUTH Gets N6m From A Church To Acquire Heart Diagnosis Machine by Dreal1247: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wonderful.
Re: LUTH Gets N6m From A Church To Acquire Heart Diagnosis Machine by achinaboy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
I think that if the news is real,it is an example of doing the work of God,i must confess,,,,,,,,,,,and then where is the govt money that is meant for that

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! The World Oldest Twins Celebrates 102 Years Together / Medical Tourism To India. . . . . .www.getwellmedicaltourism.com / Daily Consumption Of Cofee Can Increases Life Longetivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.