Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Free Book Giveaway - After Nysc,what Next? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free Book Giveaway - After Nysc,what Next? (650 Views)

AFTER NYSC, WHAT NEXT? / Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? / Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Book Giveaway - After Nysc,what Next? by LearningAnnexNg: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hi everyone

I was once a corper far back in 2009 and as a guy who always love to ask questions,I keep asking myself so many questions back then chief among them is this stubborn question every NYSC Corp member will always want answers to and that is the question of After NYSC,What Next?

Fast forward back then to now,that's some 4 years,I. Finally took to the pen,sit down and look back at my service year and I try to answer that stubborn question based on the experience and the lessons I have learn life after NYSC.

I must say I love to experiment a lot and such experiments have got me some interesting facts and finding especially when it get to the issue of how to get a job.

I offer the book - After NYSC,What Next as a free download to all without taking any kobo off it.All you need to do is visit http://www.learningannexng.com/after-nyscwhat-next to get the book.

I will love your comments and opinion of the book after reading it by leaving your comments right in the comment box below the post page and don't forget to let you friends know about this by hitting the Twitter and Facebook share button below the page to let others know about it.

I wish all NYSC members passing out tomorrow - 14th Feb a blissful life after NYSC and to those who are still wearing the khaki,I wish you the best of NYSC and the best of what to come after it.

Thanks

Ajisafe Mayowa
Info@LearningAnnexNg.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which Office Pays Well In Abuja For Youth Corpers? / Is Nysc Cds Worth It? / Inec Please Pay Our Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.