Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis (2897 Views)

'Playing Safe' - Trailer & Synopsis / Star Quest 2010. How Do I Register? / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by mukina2: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
[img]http://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=1139adfbe9&view=att&th=13cd10e5e98b1cc8&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=873c608be91a507d_0.1&safe=1&zw[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpuw9qpVVE

Trailer of Strive (Love, Hate & Quest), staring: Bimbo Manuel,Yemi Blaq,Byran Okwara,Kunle Coker, Lilin Esoro,Uru Eke and Emmanuel France.

Movie Was directed by Alex mouth, Produced by Efe Tawiyah(xtranger) and production designer is Chibuike Ibe. The movie will be released on the 7th of March at Sheraton Hotel In Abuja.

SYNOPSIS
The disappearance of his younger brother at age eight (cool and the death of his parents at age 13 made Ray Osas Omorodion (Bryan Okwara) into the person he now is. Subconsciously blaming himself for his brother’s disappearance, Jay now has the messianic tendency of saving others even if it throws him in harm’s way.

One person he has now come to value like a brother is Frank Ogaga (Yemi Blaq). Their bond grew through the orphanage they found themselves. Frank’s like family to him, and although they had varying views on how they perceived life, they loved each other (even if they never said the words). Leaving the orphanage together, they become street hustlers and pick pockets although their approaches to it differed. Once they were two, now four - including Jenny Okafor(Lilian Esoro) whom Ray sees like a sister and Frank likes; and Swag (Ayo Popoola) (Femi Iwajo) their drug addict buddy;

Jay suddenly wants out of this life especially after meeting Sophia Olanrewaju(Uru Eke) - the lady he has feelings for; he straightens his act working in a bar and helping people. Jenny soon follows suit. Ray’s smart and has goodness about him, trying hard to stay out of crime and hoping to someday be a broadcaster. Frank’s the complete opposite with a growing hate and a nag for crime. Believing it’s the only way for people (not smart) like him. His dream is to be the leader of the big league (the most notorious gang in the area).

An encounter with Bode Jordan-Akintunde (BJ - leader of the Big league and owner of Jordan’s Haven) (Bimbo Manuel) further separates the two, and a little insight given by Scar (Samson Smart - a snitch) on BJ’s activities placed the two on opposing ends with Bruno joining the big league and committing crime, and Jay a sabotage. More like a crime fighter.

Things complicate when Swag dies of drug overdose, and further when Scar is killed by BJ. Jenny gets caught up in Jordan’s haven and has senator Okoli (a business associate of the haven) (Kunle Coker) on her trail, which she almost kills. Ray now has to trade himself for Jenny. BJ’s not a clean business man so he keeps the two. The senator now has Jenny, BJ has Ray

BJ tells Frank the last test to becoming number two (2) is killing Ray. Frank tries but does not have the heart for it. BJ does the job himself. Frank survives, thanks to a dog tag he made of his mothers silver slab with her treasured advices crested on it. Sophia gets her dad to call the police not on BJ’s payroll; BJ and the big league are rounded up by the police. The haven’s activities end

The lives of these two orphans set the center stage of this movie as events of love, hate, quest and other dynamics of the Nigerian environment are brought to the fore, giving the movie a savor of sub-stories.
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by ijebabe: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Looks like a nice movie but also looks amateurish in terms of the acting. Alex Mouth is good at what he does so this shouldn't be an exception, hopefully.

I love Yemi Blaq and that guy (Jay) is fine! I hope the movie will be available online.
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by uzeba(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Just Tired of being 1st and 2nd!!

Space for sell!! Hater's can comment!!

1 Like

Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by Friedrich080(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
i don watch am on a local tv b4..lolz
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by Leadn(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
knack for rubb!sh! Thanks to the team leaders!!! Ijebabe and mukinatu (very odd name)
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by gluv01(f): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
Seems like it's gonna be interesting
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by Leadn(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
gluv01: Seems like it's gonna be interesting

Aal izz weeeeellllll cheesy cheesy grin grin
3 idiots huh?! smiley
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by gluv01(f): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
hahahaha...U got it bro! i still have it in my lappy
Leadn:

Aal izz weeeeellllll cheesy cheesy grin grin
3 idiots huh?! smiley
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by Finland(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
The voice over is terrible! angry
whose voice is that? The movie looks good but the voice over spoiled the trailer
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by Scarpon(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
any thing we make me watch home video go hard
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by Ejine(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dunno mehn... Looks pretty freaking amateurish to me.

Pass!
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by Zi: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
Even Muki mistakes thriller for trailer
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by somegirl1: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
*yawn*
Re: 'Strive' (Love, Hate & Quest) - Trailer & Synopsis by NaLaugh: 1:46am On Feb 14, 2013
Zi: Even Muki mistakes thriller for trailer

Really dude?? Do you know what a trailer is?

(1) (Reply)

NTA News and Radio Nigeria on Your Desktop / Where Can I Download Game Of Thrones Season 7 / Zeddicus Vs Merlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.