Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Cant Seems To Find A Solution To My Pimples And Acne - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Cant Seems To Find A Solution To My Pimples And Acne (493 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples / Difference Btw Blackhead,pimple And Acne. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Seems To Find A Solution To My Pimples And Acne by mrbans1: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ used all kind of products A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ yet the pimples still Coming.swissgarde is a unquie pro duct from south africa that has Various skin Care product such as Tbasic soap nd vanishing Cream that has antibacteral, antifungal nd antiseptic properties which is ideal for the treatment ofpimple,aCne,scars .
Glycerine soaps nd oil with royal jelly for rough A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ dry skin
Contact 08168355332 for more info
You Can also enjoy more fabulous skin Care products

Re: I Cant Seems To Find A Solution To My Pimples And Acne by mackenzie007(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
if ur fat den i tink its bçoz of dat
bt if ur nt i mite sai its coz u eat oily food nd junks!!!!
Re: I Cant Seems To Find A Solution To My Pimples And Acne by mrbans1: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
Well thank God U̶̲̥̅̊ said' U̶̲̥̅̊ think'haven't U̶̲̥̅̊ seen fat ladies with Smooth faces ₪☺ spot?nd its not all a bout eating oily food also.D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Can also be Caused by Bacteria I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the Body which Can gotten rid off if U̶̲̥̅̊ eat right A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ use good detoxifyer.
Re: I Cant Seems To Find A Solution To My Pimples And Acne by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Have you tried dudu osun soap?

(1) (Reply)

Nutrition For The Elderly / Herbal Treatment On Inflammation Of The Uterus / I Want To Know intimacy Enhacing Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.