Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. (19014 Views)

My Stolen Mazda 626 Has Been Recovered By The Police / Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help / Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2013
honmusa:

Vehicle information for JN10WYU11U0063988
Manufacturer :NISSAN
Model :BLUEBIRD
Chassis type :WAGON
Country of Assembly :JAPAN
Transmission type :MANUAL
Line :SLX/SGL

shocked shocked shocked
Case closed

honmusa: [color=#990000]Vehicle information for JN10FPN13U0203790
Manufacturer: NISSAN
Model :SUNNY
Chassis type: HATCHBACK 5D
Country of Assembly: JAPAN
Transmission type :MANUAL
Line: LX

grin grin grin

No jokes, Honmusa, are you sure of this? Please?
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Continue hitting on my handle because you're too blind to see that my newest truck is far way better than that molue he's calling a car grin grin grin tongue

Dude you are so rude,childish,arrogant and so vain.

Has it ever occurred to you that the person you are mocking today could be your saviour tomorrow when you,ll be pushing that broken down truck along some road in the middle of no where.

Stop acting like some spoilt teenager from a bad home.

You need to start acting your age,You are not a kid anymore.

2 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Emperoh(m): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2013
ckenneths:

So which one is on the car as we speak?
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2013
Emperoh:

So which one is on the car as we speak?

The one in the car presently is the one tht ends with "790", and if it should be a Nissan Sunny Hatchback, it means it was my car and the plate was switched!
The car is a Nissan Bluebird so why a Sunny VIN on it
?
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by honmusa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
cool cool
ckenneths:

Help yourself http://www.autodna.pl

3 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Emperoh(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
ckenneths:

The one in the car presently is the one tht ends with "790", and if it should be a Nissan Sunny Hatchback, it means it was my car and the plate was switched!
The car is a Nissan Bluebird so why a Sunny VIN on it
?

nwanne, get a Lawyer. You have a strong case

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by cretin: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
wow..this shiii.t is terrible man...how did it end?
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Gboliwe: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
What a story! So in remote Ebonyi state, thieves thrive?
Mr ckenneth, I understand your reason for trying to get to the root, welldone. We need to know who our friends are before we die untimely
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by brabus(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
I knew it.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by kpencheruwe: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
InvertedHammer:
JN10FPN13U0203790

Invalid Vin#

this is my findings
manufacturer nissan
country. Japan
body unrecognised
model. type unrecognised
model year unrecognised
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Doncolio(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Igwe.:
Hello, you can still confirm if his own chassis number is real or fake by running a check on it, there's possibility that the combination is violated or it's for another car with different spec.
Goodluck!

Very intelligent suggestion.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by davechika(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
kpencheruwe:

this is my findings
manufacturer nissan
country. Japan
body unrecognised
model. type unrecognised
model year unrecognised

check the screen shot

[img][/img]

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by davechika(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
honmusa: cool cool

many thanks honmusa.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by davechika(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
davechika:

many thanks honmusa.
[img][/img]

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
honmusa: cool cool

I have gone to this site and was blown away by the same findings, many thanks. @ all, the power of the internet is awesome, see my friends here lining up while I check their VIN with my phone, just confirmed my pals Xterra to be correct. Thanks once again.
I will proceed with this case, let me see the face of the man that stole my car.

2 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by fbook: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
This is an interesting story. Keep us updated but don't fail to watch your back. The thief may likely become desperate and it could get dirty. All the best.

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by davechika(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
fbook: This is an interesting story. Keep us updated but don't fail to watch your back. The thief may likely become desperate and it could get dirty. All the best.

yeah man,watch your back,it could be your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
fbook: This is an interesting story. Keep us updated but don't fail to watch your back. The thief may likely become desperate and it could get dirty. All the best.

Thank you, some of my friends both online and around me wants me to drop the case and move on. But this man can turn the case around and acuse me of character assassination and defamation of character. He still does not know he was conned when he bought this car.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
ckenneths:

Thank you, some of my friends both online and around me wants me to drop the case and move on. But this man can turn the case around and acuse me of character assassination and defamation of character. He still does not know he was conned when he bought this car.

just please follow with care . . . .
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Igwe9(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
ckenneths:

in that case, engage the man in a meaningful dialogue, show him the proof, promise not to pursue the case any further.
Buy him some drinks, you could be lucky to get him reveal the culprit (the seller) to you.
which ever way, tread with caution!

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Igwe.:

in that case, engage the man in a meaningful dialogue, show him the proof, promise not to pursue the case any further.
Buy him some drinks, you could be lucky to get him reveal the culprit (the seller) to you.
which ever way, tread with caution!

Sounds good but then dangerous, how do we know that he is not aware of the ride being stolen, and once he is aware that the culprit are about to be arrested, and he could be exposed as well, he will employ any means to make sure Chief Spyder do not make it happen . . . I will advice that he allow the law to take care of the rest once he is done with his investigations
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Igwe9(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Sounds good but then dangerous, how do we know that he is not aware of the ride being stolen, and once he is aware that the culprit are about to be arrested, and he could be exposed as well, he will employ any means to make sure Chief Spyder do not make it happen . . . I will advice that he allow the law to take care of the rest once he is done with his investigations
Ok ooh, then he has a big task of proving how VIN, Autocheck and Carfax work, to all of the parties involved cool
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Igwe.:

Ok ooh, then he has a big task of proving how VIN, Autocheck and Carfax work, to all of the parties involved cool

I think if he could convince the police and buy them 1 keg of Palmy . . . They will be in his corner and with all the facts, some people will take some nice quarters in cell, but once all is done, what happened to the ride, is Chief Spyder willing to fix the ride and drive or sell the ride, cos i am sure relatives and friends of the thieves will be watching.
I just think this is all a web that care must be taken in a jungle

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Emperoh(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I think if he could convince the police and buy them 1 keg of Palmy . . . They will be in his corner and with all the facts, some people will take some nice quarters in cell, but once all is done, what happened to the ride, is Chief Spyder willing to fix the ride and drive or sell the ride, cos i am sure relatives and friends of the thieves will be watching.
I just think this is all a web that care must be taken in a jungle

I doubt if Syder's intention is to repair and use this car.
In truth, unmasking the fella's behind this dastardly act is more important than any repair on the work
else, i suggest he goes to rest. Cos the money he spend prosecuting this issue add it to the cost of fixing and you will realize that
it will buy a new car.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
Emperoh:

I doubt if Syder's intention is to repair and use this car.
In truth, unmasking the fella's behind this dastardly act is more important than any repair on the work
else, i suggest he goes to rest. Cos the money he spend prosecuting this issue add it to the cost of fixing and you will realize that
it will buy a new car.

I do agree with you, however, with the culprit aware of him being the one that owns the ride and blow the cover, any danger in it . . .
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by alex406(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
found this

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by rill: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
Anyone ever imagined the car thief might be a nairalander and actually seeing all these? grin

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by stagger: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
OP is about to go headlong against a car snatching syndicate. I would advise him to think twice about what he is getting into before he crosses the Rubicon. Many of these bad guys have police collaborators. I even know of a soldier who was arming robbers in Kaduna before he was caught years ago. Then of course how can those of us who were alive then forget ASP George Iyamu and his connection with Lawrence Anini's gang in the mid 80s?

My advice: let it go, especially if you are a family man. Some things are just not worth the trouble!

But if you must go on with it, forget the police. Raise a team to track these guys and waste them all one by one.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by superior1: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
@OP Don't let that piece of junk cost you something valuable, the rogue who went a step to do all this, wont consider it a big deal cutting you off.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
stagger: OP is about to go headlong against a car snatching syndicate. I would advise him to think twice about what he is getting into before he crosses the Rubicon. Many of these bad guys have police collaborators. I even know of a soldier who was arming robbers in Kaduna before he was caught years ago. Then of course how can those of us who were alive then forget ASP George Iyamu and his connection with Lawrence Anini's gang in the mid 80s?

My advice: let it go, especially if you are a family man. Some things are just not worth the trouble!

But if you must go on with it, forget the police. Raise a team to track these guys and waste them all one by one.

Na wa oh, Nigeria - I hail thee

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by FLORIDACAR: 3:01am On Feb 15, 2013
@Spider/ckenneth.., Remember that old proverb says " He that cannot ask cannot live." In a country such as ours (Nigeria) one should always ask Question why am I doing it?
Is any functioning judicial system? Nope! None. It's always who u know or matter of highest bidder..that get acquitted in our court of law. .. That been said it came to my first question
Why are u doing it" Why in the world risking your life and flogging a dead horse? If a guy could buy a stolen vehicle and ride freely in a city in a day light, do u think such a guy Is not bad enough to visit your house at dark of night? Leave it all for God and let it be. I lost 2 new/Tokunbo cars myself just last year in Nigeria in a day light at the gun point.. I was upset, I was mad, furious and down at same time. People went to police on my behalf and all that I told them I left it all for God. Because I know it's a jungle out there in Nigeria no justice for ordinary man. Why? I refuses to allow Nigeria police to turn me to cash cow. So my brother spider let the sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Kinds Of Nigerian Drivers To Keep-0ff! / Toyota FV2 Futuristic Vehicle Doesn’t Use Steering Wheel / Number Plate: FRSC To Impound Vehicles Oct 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.