Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm (3900 Views)

#OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility (2) (3) (4)

regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ZACHIE: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
It is getting tougher, grittier, gutsier, demanding and credible each day on Radio, FM99,3.
There are a couple of guys who are passionate about this country and are not afraid to put their voices and names in public domain, each day, each hour, each opportunity.
They call in to discussion fora in the morning, afternoon, evening, and quite boringly, late at night. They never seem to run out of steam. They debate, holler, brandy facts and figures, biases and prejudices inclusive. Yet, they believe in stating the facts as bare as can be.
I have come to listen to them raptly, conscientiously and sometimes, absent-mindedly. But, you cannot take away their commitment to seeing Nigeria flourish again.

They are:
CY Ilaje Bariga......whoa, unbelievable....he has a say on almost everything human knowledge can throw up.

Chief Larry...elderly, superb diction, faultless grammar (except a few slips here and there) but deeply knowledgeable

Chuka Nwadife... savvy, cultured well read, speaks for eternity but claims to want other contribute

Darlington Cyril..surpassing staying power, quick and incisive

King....poet, spot commentator, analyst, speaker, several things rolled together

prince Y s from Amuwo odofin.....makes sense lot of the times

It gets interesting here, the arguments get loud, really loud, passions are inflamed, names are dropped, on air abuses are reeled out here and there, yet, these guys are up the next day: fighting for a better Nigeria.

Who is with me on the goings on here? Bring it on.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ZACHIE: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
ADAMS or ADAMU (whichever he decides to call himself) should be relieved of his Radio talkshow duties.....he kills the show.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Coming
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Chuka Nnabuife:I listen to him carefully. He has got a lot upstairs & mostly onpoint.

Robinson: A preacher of accountability & he states facts.

Mr. Sam from Ebute Meta: Always on the neck of GEJ.

Albright: I miss him these days. Very eloquent & intelligent views of his.

Peter Nwoze from Shomolu: Always quick & concise.

Chief: He calls only on Alibaba's show.

I will add more soon.

Mods pls take this to FP.

#TeamNigeriaInfo#

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Kx: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Sam from Ebutta Metta
Barrister Ubani
Suzzane, perhaps from Ikoyi
And others.

The govt has seen the need to give the people avenue to talk because they know all we can do is talk talk, action na zero.
More like media -radio and tv- activists.

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by mike404(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2013
OBARO- THE MAN WITH FUNNY ACCENT
EZE DUM- THE MAN WITH STRONG IGBOTIC ACCENT

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ikee(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Following
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2013
mike404: OBARO- THE MAN WITH FUNNY ACCENT
You got it. Obaro is a kinda ITK guy, while Eze-dum lays claim to being a major caller.

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ZACHIE: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2013
mike404: OBARO- THE MAN WITH FUNNY ACCENT

OBARO speaks an infinite deal of rubbish and lays claim to complete knowledge of everything even in the face of palpable misinformation.

Darlington Cyril should calm down, please. Biko.

``Thank you very much! You have Mr Sam on the line`

The sport folks have their diehard callers, plenty in fact.

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ibnakogun: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Cy from ilaje bariga ... knowledgeable and sound, and not partisan too.
Chief Larry... PDP and gej worshipper, hate acn and fashola to a faulty, highly tribalistic too.
Darlington Steve onyema... one of the most untribalistic Igbo on our airwaves, high knowledgeable and bursting the pro PDP goons.
Prince y.s loads of sensible contribution Yoruba to the bone.
Sam from ebutte another Niger deltan so passion against the wasteful nature of this government.
Neke.. elderly contributions and experience in civil service working middle belter anti gej too.
Obaro.. pro gej and Niger delta very irritating voice and can talk for eons if given the chance.
Chief on Ali baba show hilarious.
Alhaji on Ali baba show extremely hilarious.
Joseph from badagry pro gej and very thick Niger delta accent
Chuka nwabuefe. Intelligent though but always defending the government with all his might, pro gej too. Librious oshoma dey show am pepper for parlour show on radio continental.

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ibnakogun: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2013
ZACHIE:

OBARO speaks an infinite deal of rubbish and lays claim to complete knowledge of everything even in the face of palpable misinformation.

Darlington Cyril should calm down, please. Biko.

``Thank you very much! You have Mr Sam on the line`

The sport folks have their diehard callers, plenty in fact.

" my name is prince y.s from awuwo odofin"
" you are on to obaro are you getting me"

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2013
ibn akogun:

" my name is prince y.s from awuwo odofin"
" you are on to obaro are you getting me"
* Good evening aunty Fola & brother Gbenga. My name is Darlignton Stephen Oyema* Lol
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2013
Chief Larry...elderly, superb diction,
faultless grammar (except a few slips here
and there) but deeply knowledgeable

chief is a paid agent, he calls on every talk show on radio to attack fashola even if the topic has nothing to do with it. I think obaro is o bright.

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2013
0baro talks rubbish like most progej supporters.

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
chief is a paid agent, he calls on every talk show on radio to attack fashola even if the topic has nothing to do with it. I think obaro is o bright.
Are u sure Obaro is O Bright? I dont think so. I like listening to the views of O Bright but not Obaro.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
chief calls on every radio station smooth fm, nigeria info . what he does mostly is support pdp.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Chief on Ali baba show hilarious.
Alhaji on Ali baba show extremely
hilarious.

how did I forget this 2, damn alhaji and his trademark laughter hi hi hi hi.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ZACHIE: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
obi
True talk Obi.....In no time, Chief Larry has come to be seen as a paid agent even in the face of clear wrong, Chief finds reasons to defend the impossible

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ibnakogun: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Tadon200:
chief calls on every radio station smooth fm, nigeria info . what he does mostly is support pdp.

Guy sometimes I feel I can see chief Larry and slap him. Full of rubbish, he hates fashola so much but won't leave Lagos. The guy and obaro are disservice to Lagos radio airwave.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Tadon200:
the guy is something else, reminds me of sincere9jerian or old beaf. Immediately he don on smooth fm, he is already talking on nigeria info. Another one is Susan oh, she is so annoying.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Tadon200:
Prince Y.S., Darlignton & Chief Larry also call on Inspiration.

Robinson & Chuka Nnabuife also call on Radio Continental.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2013
World Greatest1: Are u sure Obaro is O Bright? I dont think so. I like listening to the views of O Bright but not Obaro.
just my thoughts oh. I think the presenters were hunting. Obright and he had to improvise.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2013
ibn akogun:

Guy sometimes I feel I can see chief Larry and slap him. Full of rubbish, he hates fashola so much but won't leave Lagos. The guy and obaro are disservice to Lagos radio airwave.
I wonder who gave the man chief ,always supporting everything pdp and always bashinfg everything fashola he tries to justify all he says with rubbish ranting.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2013
ibn akogun:

Abeg calm down o.
But sometimes, I think people call in to say what should be & not what they do. Saying A & practicing B.

Like if you think Chief Larry is one of such.

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
the guy is something else, reminds me of sincere9jerian or old beaf. Immediately he don on smooth fm, he is already talking on nigeria info. Another one is Susan oh, she is so annoying.
That susan is something else. i don't just understand how a woman could be that crude.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
World Greatest1: Prince Y.S., Darlignton & Chief Larry also call on Inspiration.

Robinson & Chuka Nnabuife also call on Radio Continental.
Darlignton is a man i respect so much , he is ibo and not tribalistic.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tadon200:
you have got to respect Darlington, he very fair in his analysis.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
Tadon200:
You guys are right.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
The man doesn't rationalize, says it as it is. many ibo callers who call on nigeria info are very tribalistic and hate anything APC
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Obiagelli:
just my thoughts oh. I think the presenters were hunting. Obright and he had to improvise.
ok [www.nairaland.com[/ www.nairaland.com/1540876/what-favourites-shows-nigeria-info#19958911 ] check that out.

Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted / Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari / Photo Of Recently Released Nigerian Prisoner Who Feeds On N14,000 Naira Daily