Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture (25812 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / BUSTED!! Fans Blast Kcee Over Fake Recharge Card Give-away [PICS] / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by DJDOLA(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
MAKE UNA LEAVE MY GF ALONE OOOO....I GO STILL BUY THAT CAR FOR ITS JUST D MATTER OF TIME
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Orikinla(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Who is next to be disgraced?
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
Have no idea who she is
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by jadakiss213(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
oluwadare26: God catch her! U all celeb want to live large without proper hardwork...do u know u just committed a crime 4 misleading d public? Infact, another car 4 impasonating 4 real owner of d car! EFCC were u dey?
pls read ur post again and see if ure making any sense..Olodo
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by kaysy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
and how did this make the front page?
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
she no even fit lie with sense

all these raw babes wey dey see small money

psoting a porsche and saying na honda is like posting a ferrarri and saying my new toyota

www.nairaland.com/attachments/988312_ebubes_tweet_1_yeoals_blogzine_bmp26abc706276553c8653b13b44a6a26d1

see her, running her mouth like a trashy fishwife

just another fooool on twitter

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by tunapawizzy: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
M M M: How much Ebube Nwagbo dey collect I want 2 nyash her undecided
HER BILL NO TOO COST
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by osyhen(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
LMAO. yeye Gal. she shud go n reconcile with her God otherwise she may not survive her next lie.
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by manny4life(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2013

$10,000 per hour grin grin
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
manny4life:

$10,000 per hour grin grin

Is her thing laced with gold or diamond ?
angry
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by manny4life(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Is her thing laced with gold or diamond ?
angry

No it just mean that the pu..ssy ain't cheap, not for all dingalings... hope you're feeling me
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
manny4life:

No it just mean that the pu..ssy ain't cheap, not for all dingalings... hope you're feeling me
she dey gree yanshin on credit?
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
una don derail this thread abi
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by manny4life(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
Jenams: she dey gree yanshin on credit?

There's no free yanshin

Money for hand, leg for open... $10,00 per hour

$6,000 up front, $4,000 on balance after... NO CREDIT.
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Fesisko(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
All these celebrity wannabes,dats all they are good at:sulfing cars from the internet or borrow possing.breeze don blow,fowl yanch don open.anyway,its non of my bIx.
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Ejine(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Have you or the guy attacking the lady seen the 2013 model of crosstour ? This one here could be from 2010-2012 because I know about crosstour.

Nah, that's not a 2013 Crosstour. Type it on Google, dude.
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by ideylaff: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2013

she don over bleach kai... se Village chick a few years ago ooooo she don dey wia Made in China Xtian Lobatan.... oooo yeye dey smell

used to like her.. she looks like Latoya Jackson now....
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Ejine(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Guys, check out the link where she stole the picture from:

http://www.carexpo.info/porsche-panamera-turbo-s-2012/

As you can see, that's the EXACT picture.
It's a 2012-model Porsche Panamera Turbo S.

Cheiiii! Dis girl don disgrace herself ooo! grin
She don fall hand kpata kpata! grin
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by victorcurtis(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
she got it wrong that is d real picture
Yeoal: The Nollywood actress engaged in an ugly fight with a fan on twitter over a car she posted with the caption "Girlz and Their Toys!!" today. The actress talked about getting a new toy soon in a tweet she posted some days back and she decided to show her fans a picture of her new toy.

Unfortunately,she has deleted the tweets and the picture of the car because of the backlash she got.

An excited fan asked her the make of the new car and she told them it's a "2013 Honda Crosstour"

Now here is the little wahala! The car in the picture is not a Honda Crosstour . As a matter of fact it is not a Honda car. It looks like a Porsche.

Things got ugly when the fan confronted her that the picture of the car wasn't the Honda Cross Tour she claimed and that it was sourced from the Internet, so he he does not believe her.
Read what happened via the tweets below.....

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/ebube-nwagbo-and-fan-engage-in-twitter.html

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by victorcurtis(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
u don see am nw
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Memphis357(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=Yomieluv]Maybe she's hoping to have a crosstour by faith,it shows she doesn't even know a crosstour by image.

Girls,and their fake lifestyle.[/quote)
Not by faith O!!!!
She gonna work her pussy overtime during her nighttime job....#ashi tins
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
common people dont blame her, u dont need intelligence to be in nollywood
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by 76Naira(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hmmm....
Looks more like a 2013 Porsche Panamera to me sha...

http://www.edmunds.com/porsche/panamera/2013/
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Akiika: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
OK, na mistake she forgot the name of the car...leave the pretty girl alone. She sef, she no fit google wetin crosstour look like before truthing with the car.
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
rhema4u:

>
>
>
Who is she please?
>
>
>
Your father's illegitimate daughter from a secret love affair years back
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin LMAO .... Copy and Paste lifestyle ain't cool
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by lafuria1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
no issue here, she thought the car she posted was the honda 2013, the two cars look alike for sure. a guy with no avi decided to capitalise on the mistake. so what if she actually said it was porshe she will be getting, will any doubt her? she was so excited and posted the wrong pic grin. things happen, part of being a 'celeb'. she should have admitted her mistake and kill d issue but ego i guess wont let her
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by fredoooooo: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
haaaaaaa ebus grin grin grin grin
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by valdubem(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
I heared she approached porsche and Honda motors Inc to make a special car for her; they came up with that car she posted d pix.

Its a Porschly Crosstour.she will take delivery of it by the end of this (first) quater.
Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by ideylaff: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture by razznaija(f): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
LIAR,LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Lilian Esoro And Her Son In Adorable Christmas Photo / Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.