Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is There Family Planning For Men? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Family Planning For Men? (800 Views)

What A Nurse Working In Abuja Give To People Coming For Family Planning.... / The Withdrawal Method How Effective Is It In Family Planning? / Duofem Family Planning Pills,good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Family Planning For Men? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:56am On Feb 14, 2013
Hello my people,
pls I need your help. I want to know if there is any family planning for man. I mean, is there drug that one could use to destroy the s*per*m, to render it infertile?
I beg, advise needed, three grown up pikins don dey ground and naija economy they make experience hectic
Re: Is There Family Planning For Men? by thorpido(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2013
The family planning you can do is to have a vasectomy.If however u dnt want that option then consider the use of condoms.
Re: Is There Family Planning For Men? by Sirniyeh(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2013
thorpido: The family planning you can do is to have a vasectomy.If however u dnt want that option then consider the use of condoms.
pls what is the meaning of vasectomy? Can you put more light. God bless
Re: Is There Family Planning For Men? by thorpido(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2013
Sirniyeh:
pls what is the meaning of vasectomy? Can you put more light. God bless
The tubes carrying sperm from the sacs will be cut so that sperm does not get out and therefore make your wife pregnant.It is a surgical procedure and usually irreversible.If u are sure u will not plan 2 have any more child then,u can consider that option.
Re: Is There Family Planning For Men? by Sirniyeh(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
thorpido: The tubes carrying sperm from the sacs will be cut so that sperm does not get out and therefore make your wife pregnant.It is a surgical procedure and usually irreversible.If u are sure u will not plan 2 have any more child then,u can consider that option.
na wa o! This your option scare me o. I dont think I can do that. It is just a matter of going to my village. A single leaf is what I needed to eat and balance the whole issue. I thought there should be orthodox medicine for this but now I'm disappointed if only surgery is the option.
No be me! Back to the village
Re: Is There Family Planning For Men? by thorpido(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
Sirniyeh:
na wa o! This your option scare me o. I dont think I can do that. It is just a matter of going to my village. A single leaf is what I needed to eat and balance the whole issue. I thought there should be orthodox medicine for this but now I'm disappointed if only surgery is the option.
There is a leaf you can eat to make you sterile?wao,never heard of that.
Re: Is There Family Planning For Men? by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Sirniyeh:
what's the leaf's name?
Re: Is There Family Planning For Men? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
I have known the leaf for over ten years now. But I know the leaf to be for women. My ground mother showed the leaf to me that it's what they eat if they want to stop child bearing. I was not told that men can use as well. I told my wife to eat the leaf after our three kids and she yaarih (objected). And me i like this thing too much. That's why me i dey look for wetin me i fit use. I dont know any leaf for men unless i go to do my findings

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Lose Weight / Side Effect Of X-ray On Toddlers. / Low Cost Tubal Ligation Reversal With High Success Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.