Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why You Need To Put Your Business On The Web - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Need To Put Your Business On The Web (716 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / Why The Drudge Report Is One Of The Best Designed Sites On The Web / Is The Web Design Business Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Put Your Business On The Web by my2cents(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2008
I happened to find this article interesting and would like to suggest that each of us should cram it in its entirety and recite it to prospective clients when confronted with, "why do I need a website?" cool

Seriously though, it's a good article and I just thought I should share it with you all. Perhaps, you just might learn something new and something you can add to your sales pitch arsenal as it is written from the Nigerian perspective, as opposed to something you might have read off of google or some book written by oyibo tongue

Good luck!

http://www.independentngonline.com/?c=123&a=12163
Re: Why You Need To Put Your Business On The Web by talk2hb1(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2011
I cant cee anytin on the linq
Re: Why You Need To Put Your Business On The Web by OmniPotens(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2011
Please check at the date of the original post. Don't think you were on Nairaland as at the time of that post. Moreover, the website owner is in charge of website pages. Contact them for the missing page(s).

(1) (Reply)

Apple's Angle On User Interface And Interaction / New Social Site Www.palsnaija.com / Ready Made Adsense Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.