Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. (102011 Views)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic, Cotonou. / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Joshuahunpe(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by dannewlife(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
I am interested in studying medicine in the above school
I have 8 credits includin English and maths
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by udu1: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
hello.
I have NECO statement of result but I also have the master list from NECO
is that acceptable for the admission?
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Course: medicine
credits:7

so how much(in naira) does it cost to process admission..nd procedures that follows?
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Dclique(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
CLICK HERE and following the instructions
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by bukolaaje: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2013
i want to apply for the school .please tell me their website
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Dclique(m): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Houdegbe North American University,
Benin (HNAUB) Announces Resumption date for 2013/2014 Session
http://mstabukasblog..co.ke/2013/11/houdegbe-north-american-university.html
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 11, 2013
pls wats the fee for computer engineering and management info systems... tnxx
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Dailyschoolnews: 1:23am On Nov 14, 2013
I think that for more information about Houdegbe North American University Benin, Republique de Benin please do click the link below.
Houdegbe North American University Brought to you by Dailyschoolnews.com
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Jerrycares247(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Are u economically inclined,then why wait.Take this online bloomberg test now and stand a chance for an international employment. Hurry,limited slots available.
https://talentsearch.bloomberginstitute.com/test_sessions/available?ober_reference_id=ab0f3298a3559c45217f1bd6eb8fff3f6644c463
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by cousym11(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2013
hello. do they offer post graduate courses?
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by hollaolu(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Admissionfor freshersfor the 2nd semester for 2013/2014 sessionis on now. which resumesmarch. Purchase your forms now.
www.admissionsintohnaub..com
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by kyccz: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2013
guys pls is the admission form for second simester freshers now on sale for houdegbe north american uni?..pls reply me asap
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Dclique(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2013
HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses and
Tuition Fees
CLICK HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXE5PXWV9Ww
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by hollaolu(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Admission for freshers for the Summer Semester is on now which resumes Aug 4th. Late forms are still onsale. Admission Forms for the Nov Semester is also on sale. Purchase your forms now.
www.admissionsintohnaub..com
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by Dclique(m): 3:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by rahimmatt01: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2014
please how do i know when the admissions for masters degree programs come up. i would like to go in for a masters degree there please anyone. email me rahim_matt@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by RuthSkillz: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2014
rahimmatt01: please how do i know when the admissions for masters degree programs come up. i would like to go in for a masters degree there please anyone. email me rahim_matt@yahoo.com
Did you get a reply?
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by mudiagaemmanuel(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
VISIT ESAE UNIVERISTY benin TODAY! Go to www.esaeuniversity.com or email: mudiagaemmanuel07@gmail.com or call +2348094263486 NOW!!!to get to our nigerian agents

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST RECOGNISED schools in BÉNIN, UNIVERSITY OF ADMINISTRATION, ECONOMICS and JOURNALISM – ESAE UNIVERSITY
• PLEASE REGISTER AT THE SCHOOL DIRECTLY TODAY. Go to www.esaeuniversity.com/register
Admission is now open at ESAE UNIVERSITY benin republic.

BSC and MASTER are also available ONLINE while all EXAMS MUWT, done on CAMPUS.

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER EMAIL ADDRESS TO mudiagaemmanuel07@gmail.com. OR VISIT
www.esaeuniversity.com

BENEFITS INCLUDES

- 3 YEARS FOR BSC
- 18 MONTH FOR MASTERS
- ASSOCIATE PROGRAMS (From 3-9 months)
- DIRECT ENTRY FOR ND and HND STUDENTS
- ICT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILL TRAINING AFTER GRADUATION
- E-LIBRARY
- ONLINE PAYMENTS
- QUALIFIED LECTURERS
- INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATION
- AFFORDABLE SCHOOL FEES

Whatsaap:+22966823916

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/GCE/NABTEB/OND]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Five(5) Passport Photograph
- International Passport (not compulsory)
- Admin/Application Fee

COURSES
FACULTY OF BUSINESS and MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
FACULTY OF SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
FACULTY OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Media & Mass Communication
→ LAW

ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING in BÉNIN OVER STUDYING in GHANA
• Affordable schools Fees: universities in Ghana are known for exorbitant school fee and if you get into the system you will discover that the value of the money paid is not just there, especially in the private universities. Several Ghanaian Universities accept their school fees is in US Dollars, and considering the exorbitant exchange rate of US Dollars to the Naira you know what that means. Is better NOT to start what you can’t finish.

• Proximity to Nigeria: Bénin republic shares border with Nigeria which gives the students an advantages of getting your things down quickly and easily.

• Most of the Universities in Bénin collect their school fee in NAIRA, to ease the outrageous exchange rate.

• Nigeria and Bénin Relationship: The relationship between Nigeria and Bénin is getting stronger, unlike Ghana which is known to be in rivalry with Nigeria, and the truth is Ghanaians don’t like Nigerians. in benin, majority of the citizens speaks the Yoruba language being the same people who migrated from Nigeria long time ago and their president said they “consider their country to be 37th state of Nigeria” during his visit to Nigeria during Jonathans regime. You may wish to Google that.

• Bénin University BSC is 3 years duration: This is French system even though we have English sessions. French system of Education is highly honoured globally and getting admission for your Masters and Ph.D is prompt anywhere in the world.

• Cheaper Accommodation: in Bénin republic accommodation is cheap and affordable unlike in Ghana.

• Cost of Living: Cost of living here in Bénin is very affordable. Try Ghana and you will understand what Ghana Cedi is all about ..lol

• VISIT ESAE UNIVERISTY benin TODAY! Go to www.esaeuniversity.com or email: admissions@esaeuniversity.com or whatsaap +229 66823916 NOW!

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST RECOGNISED schools in BÉNIN, UNIVERSITY OF ADMINISTRATION, ECONOMICS and JOURNALISM – ESAE UNIVERSITY
• PLEASE REGISTER AT THE SCHOOL DIRECTLY TODAY. Go to www.esaeuniversity.com/register
Admission is now open at ESAE UNIVERSITY benin republic.

BSC and MASTER are also available ONLINE while all EXAMS MUWT, done on CAMPUS.

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER EMAIL ADDRESS TO
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by hollaolu(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Admissions for 2014/2015 March entry is on now. Forms are on sale. Visit http://www.admissionsintohnaub..com for Forms, assistance and Information.

1 Share

Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by sylve406: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
please how much is the form,also i ll also like to come and get the form in august because my international passport is not ready yet .sir can i email you if i need to get any information about the university.send your email to my mail box sylvrstermadu646@yahoo.com,i ll like to study computer science and management how much is the fee for new student
Re: Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. by vanosky: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.