Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues (41156 Views)

Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986) / Hanks Anuku Debunks HIV Rumours, Says It's All Lies / "TB Joshua Rescued Me From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues' - Actor Hanks Anuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by bambuzz88: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Albert708: . You satanic agent go...God is on Tb Joshua side you can not do anything. Ur kingdom is already in trouble, Tb Joshua will always be victorious

people like you in mass number creates some kinda balance to the ecosystem of stupidity,i hv consider your importance to the world as i nw rest my case
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by immortalvoices(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mean while in a sunday service...

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA: praise thy lorddddd!!!

CHURCH MEMBERS : halleluyah!!!

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA: do you know why my anointing is increasing? (the crowd respond no) it is becos criticisms, names calling, and persecution frm nigeria, are like tonic to my anointing. the more nigerian abuse me, the more I surprise them the more. so nigeria my prayer is pls more of ur persecution and hatred on me. (AND HIS PRAYERS ARE WORKING ON YOU) just admit it.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by ukpaku: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
imaging a mad man advicing a governor and u expect the governor to perform well, nawa oo.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by bambuzz88: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
only God can judge

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Albert708(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
bambuzz88:

why are you advocating for him, because he said he claim to be a prophet in this comtemporary age, because he has some power over you that dont have, because he deliver forecast and even wants to prove it for you with cnn , clap and rejoice for your pope, he needs weak minds like you i guex....make una carry on
. You deluded fool who tell you I'm is follower, you should be a shame of ur self go and think of your life and destiny and forget about another that is change the world for good.... Even if Tb Joshua is of satan I like him More than this private jet pastors, he is humble and milk, he is an example of a true man of God,,,, go to hire you haters
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Albert708(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
bambuzz88:

people like you in mass number creates so kinda balance to the ecosystem of stupidity,i hv consider your importance to the world as i nw rest my case
. Dude go and sleep, you have problem.....I think something is wrong with you...what is ur business with tbjn what is bad if a man set another free. Who many people have you set free? Tell me
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by bambuzz88: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Albert708: . You deluded fool how tell you I'm is follower, you should be a shame of ur self go and think of your life and destiny and forget about another that is change the world for good.... Even if Tb Joshua is of satan I like him More than this private jet pastors, he is humble and milk, he is an example of a true man of God,,,, go to hire you haters

ur aggresiveness indicate ur level of iq, y take it personal wen we are only try to enlighten one another
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Albert708(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
bambuzz88:

ur aggresiveness indicate ur level of iq, y take it personal wen we are only try to enlighten one another
. I don't see enlightment in ur comment I only see hatred and evil against good, that is only what I see in ur comment. I'm not happy with it. Because even if he is of satan or their is something he did that was wrong I don't think this is the right time to say such, let thank God for our brothers life than insulting tbj.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Alincko: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
Do U̶̲̥̅̊ mine U̶̲̥̅̊ need miracle 2 liv wat U̶̲̥̅̊ willinly brought 2 U̶̲̥̅̊я self ? Wat I knw is dat God surported U̶̲̥̅̊я dicition 2 liv it nii not ɑ̤̥̈̊ miracle 4rm enybody so 2 Him alone b̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ d glory
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Psylas: Satan is the God of T.B Joshua, Praise be to Jesus our Lord
I am curious to know how you came about this piece of information.

Did you catch him butchering and pounding babies in a mortar? Did you see him visiting marabouts? Is he practicing voodooism? Did he bury a live cow?

Pray, let us know how come Satan is Joshua's god.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by kingron: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
some peeps...re so daft in dia comment..na wetin una see 4 dis soft sell paper una dey carry 4 head,,say d man dey use juju!! one daft person even told me he has d picture of baba adeboye under his shoe..dat's where his power his from..how gullible some peeps cud be!!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by IbukaDantata: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
ItsModella: Am I the only one who thinks this Hanks Anuku guy is related to Majek Fashek? They have an uncanny resemblance.

This dude's acting sucked tho, with that his american/igbotic accent...chei!! I hated his presence in movies.

Must you use igbotic? How is that connected to the topic?
When the guy came into nollywood, he was a super hit because of his talent. His success led him into drugs and he disfigured himself.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Ishilove: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
bambuzz88:

bros u dont need a soothsayer to tell u his activities are satanic......he communicates and negotiate with evil spirit ,
How do you know this? Were you present during the negotiations? What are the specifics of these negotiations?

bambuzz88:
a prof dat predicts football ,also forecast any forthcoming plague without prior solution, people that has been there said is anointing water cost #5000 maybe vat is included, so if u wana focus on the evil deceptive part of life,u cn accept it false prophesy as a rabbi teaching but all i know is losers focus on losing while winners focus on winning
And are the reasons you have given here enough concrete reasons to label T.B Joshua a satanist?
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dnawah(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2013
Me self want see am face to face o!make him pray 4 me o!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by bambuzz88: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Ishilove:
How do you know this? Were you present during the negotiations? What are the specifics of these negotiations?

And are the reasons you have given here enough concrete reasons to label T.B Joshua a satanist?
i now rest my case, only God can judge, i have no hatred for tb followers am just allergic to his persimistic prophesy that is getin more frequent
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Psylas: Satan is the God of T.B Joshua, Praise be to Jesus our Lord
who is your God? Blasphemers¿ Be careful before satan kisses your mouth. Mind your business and leave what you dont understand to God to fight. Blindness is dangerous than anything.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by bambuzz88: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2013
Ishilove:

plis try and watch emmanuel tv 4 a day without changing channel and get the whole concept of how he function
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Mamacita007(f): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2013
TB joshua again from super eagles to nollywood. Abeg do enter aso-rock to rescue our beloved nation.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Edunwa302(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Jesus christ the great healer and great deliverer tanx be to him
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by jay2k(m): 1:26am On Feb 15, 2013
fluid26: As in...seriously? Jango! Na Jango really talk this tin?? This T.B. Joshua guy needs to be stopped. angry Who will bell the cat? Wey that Helen Ukpabio woman na?
did u say needs to be stopped As in wat ??...it seems u r not with ur senses as to choose ur words wen rytin on d media..k u can still go nd stop him since madness runs in u
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by jay2k(m): 1:27am On Feb 15, 2013
fluid26: As in...seriously? Jango! Na Jango really talk this tin?? This T.B. Joshua guy needs to be stopped. angry Who will bell the cat? Wey that Helen Ukpabio woman na?
did u say needs to be stopped As in wat ??...it seems u r not with ur senses as to choose ur words wen rytin on d media..k u can still go nd stop him since madness runs in u
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by redsun(m): 1:29am On Feb 15, 2013
What is the difference between that and going to rehab and going cold turkey for awhile? Let him just smell weed somewhere,you see him running for a spliff.

He is not ready to help himself yet by believing that tb can help him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Candybob(m): 1:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Hehehe... Hanks my guy, naa so?
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by redsun(m): 1:48am On Feb 15, 2013
When I know tb he was a wretched looking man that use to wear safari suits with sandals,looking like john the Baptist. But now he is on amani and Dior looking like African David beckam.I bet his boxers will be ck,all with the people's sweat.

Being a sophisticated con pastor is more like hitting the lottery jackpot. It IS money come easy,like being a nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 15, 2013
IbukaDantata:
Must you use igbotic? How is that connected to the topic?
When the guy came into nollywood, he was a super hit because of his talent. His success led him into drugs and he disfigured himself.
It still doesn't change the fact that he had (or still has, haven't seen him in a long while) a strong igbo accent. Why shouldn't I use Igbotic? are you to tell me what to comment on? Mschew!! abeg move make I see road.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by xuchy: 2:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Wich ghana dis guy go abeg. Person wen idea see steady dey kolo for ovie palace road effurun-warri. Abeg leave Mata. Make we dey look na
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 15, 2013
Some people will never have anything nice to say about TB Joshua, no matter the good he does or God does through him....I give up undecided
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by IamaChosen: 2:54am On Feb 15, 2013
If you die now, where will you spend eternity?
self-service, fornication, adultery, prostitution (private or public), patronizing LovePeddlers, abortion, lesbianism, homosexualism, watching Indecency (I Corinthians 6:9-10), or any form of immorality is a sin, you need to repent.
See, www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by bambuzz88: 4:04am On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88: but WHY IS IT THAT THIS MAN FORESEE MORE OF THE EVIL NEWS MORE THAN THE GOOD NEWS,(IF THERE IS ANY GOOD NEWS HE HAS EVER BROADCASTED,I DOUBT)COULD IT BE THAT HE SPENDS TIME MORE IN THE EVIL REALM MORE THAN THE GOOD ONE,He own no pass winch,papa kill mama, oganje marry mami water, nd al that digusting news,HONESTLY BY THE LAW HE SHOULD BE CHARGE FOR pschological TERRORISM AND UNPATRIOTIC ATTITUDE,WHAT MORE COULD BE OBVIOUS
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by hollypagan: 4:35am On Feb 15, 2013
chingyjant:
Another laugh in chinese again lashu ku won tu wa shuwa ki ki yon ton shuwa.You took the words from my mouth.The Governor we all know is suffering from senile Demensia.Time will tell before he himself will receive his own healing
o boy stop messing things up here this is not pinyin or madrine asp chinese lag
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by iswell1(m): 5:17am On Feb 15, 2013
thank God for our bros.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dantechnig: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2013
Thank God for your life cos the first day I saw you near my house in owerri I noticed you were not normal any for the governor that appointmented you knowing your health condition I guess he requires same deliverance cos our govt needs healing as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? / Phyno Share Picture With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.