Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues (41157 Views)

Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986) / Hanks Anuku Debunks HIV Rumours, Says It's All Lies / "TB Joshua Rescued Me From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues' - Actor Hanks Anuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
saved: :- Retarded has become a cliche on NL. You expressed your opinion on Mr. Anuku's post as entity who is reasonable. Why did you allow a Madcow to be your spoke person? Please, help him with "spelling checks" i mean, help him censor his future write ups. Thanks for helping in advance. Peace...
Who is this dolt? f*ck off here. Did I beg Mad cow to comment on my behalf? I'm not responsible for whatever he thinks of you...friggin dimwit!!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by cap28: 12:33am On Feb 16, 2013
still looks cray
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by iswell1(m): 3:14am On Feb 16, 2013
mad caw & its modella, pls let us thank God for healing Anuku, remember God is the not tb,but he use tb as a media thu emma tv to heal Anuku. No one can Qu God he do what he want to do.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Ikanga1(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2013
U beta repent &turn away 4rm drugs.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2013
is well: mad caw & its modella, pls let us thank God for healing Anuku, remember God is the not tb,but he use tb as a media thu emma tv to heal Anuku. No one can Qu God he do what he want to do.
Please if you don't know what's going on, just shut it. Where exactly did I doubt TB Joshua, ehn? mschew!!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 7:26am On Feb 16, 2013
saved: :- @madcow, i can see why some people easily get into trouble. I directed my post at the MODELLA and i don't join issues with abusive and folks with low level of tolerance. Go to Modella and let him teach you how to censor your write-ups. Be humble enough to admit mistakes. If i 've offended you by my genuine and friendly encouragement. Please, forgive me for humanity sake. Peace...

The day a Mad Cow starts showing more intelligence than you, then I guess it's time to visit a psychiatrist..

I see from your response that you are yet to learn from the errors of your previous ways. Here is my advice to you, shut the skunk up. You had no reason to post that rubbish you wrote to modella. If you couldn't comprehend her post, you should have simply stayed away. She neither quoted you in her initial comment which you responded to so what's your point with you directing your comment towards her?! You sounded like a drunkard that was high on a mixture of cheap intoxicants.

My advice to you is to comprehend a post before you respond to it. You still sound like a Moro'n.

No insult intended either, just stating a glaring obvious fact. If my post that is obviously directed towards you comes across as insulting, then I have no apologises to offer sir. It's just my honest opinion of you based on your response to a post by Modella..

Thank you..
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2013
is well: mad caw & its modella, pls let us thank God for healing Anuku, remember God is the not tb,but he use tb as a media thu emma tv to heal Anuku. No one can Qu God he do what he want to do.

Bros, nobody dey vex say Hanks crase don reduce in intensity.

My problem here is with people that have chosen to take away the glory from T.B Joshua. My problem is with those that have once again rallied around this post to disrespect the man. Of it were Oyedepo or his other peers of jet setting pastors, all you will be hearing is praises to winners chapel and the God of Oyedepo.

Let's all focus on the primary subject here which is simply; T.B JOSHUA DON CURE HANKS ANUKU CRASE. Period!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Mylove55(f): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2013
Wonder shall never end.nig is gone,senior adviser,advicing drug to gov.thank God 4 TB,he is d jesus of our time
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2013
saved: :- Retarded has become a cliche on NL. You expressed your opinion on Mr. Anuku's post as entity who is reasonable. Why did you allow a Madcow to be your spoke person? Please, help him with "spelling checks" i mean, help him censor his future write ups. Thanks for helping in advance. Peace...

I only saw this after my initial response to you and am I glad I didn't apologise to you for nothing..

First of all, I spelt re'tard (again spelt here with a hyphen) with a double 'e' in my initial post to beat that Nairaland filter bot. Any half intelligent Nairalander would know this. If you had paid attention to It's Modellas spelling of the same word, you would have noticed a tonation mark on her 'a' as well. She did that for the exact same reason. Secondly who are you to judge any persons grammar here!? I could blame mine on a typographical error, but what's your excuse for the highlighted portions of your text. What the FU{K is "spelling checks"? It's called spell check you person..

Now go grab a copy of brighter grammar and come back when you have a better command of both written and oral English.

For now, I will pray that you have seen the errors of your way.

War!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by iswell1(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2013
Please if you don't know what's going
on, just shut it. Where exactly did I
doubt TB Joshua, ehn? mschew!!. @ its modella: PLS I DID NOT SAY YOU ARE DOUBT TBJ BUT WHAT AM TRYING TO SAY IS I JUST WANT YOU TWO TO STOP FIGTHING ON NL AND LET US THANK THE GOD OF PH.TBJ FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE ,I MEAN THE CREATION OF HEAVEN AND EARTH HE IS THE ONE THAT HEAL.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by saved: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

I only saw this after my initial response to you and am I glad I didn't apologise to you for nothing..

First of all, I spelt re'tard (again spelt here with a hyphen) with a double 'e' in my initial post to beat that Nairaland filter bot. Any half intelligent Nairalander would know this. If you had paid attention to It's Modellas spelling of the same word, you would have noticed a tonation mark on her 'a' as well. She did that for the exact same reason. Secondly who are you to judge any persons grammar here!? I could blame mine on a typographical error, but what's your excuse for the highlighted portions of your text. What the FU{K is "spelling checks"? It's called spell check you person..

Now go grab a copy of brighter grammar and come back when you have a better command of both written and oral English.

War!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by saved: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

War!
:- You are used to abuse, insult, and myriad of curses. I can see that it has become your litany, i will never curse you or anyone but, will always tell the truth even it sounds offensive. I only gave an advice but, you turned it down with insult, abusive words & curses. Well, i surrender to the Highest authority on earth and in heaven to have His way between my peaceful stand and your declaration of war. Peace.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2013
saved: :- You are used to abuse, insult, and myriad of curses. I can see that it has become your litany, i will never curse you or anyone but, will always tell the truth even it sounds offensive. I only gave an advice but, you turned it down with insult, abusive words & curses. Well, i surrender to the Highest authority on earth and in heaven to have His way between my peaceful stand and your declaration of war. Peace.

May Amadioha use his ever so powerful lightening to bend your fingers wey you use dey address me.. To hell with your useless declaration of peace. You attacked Modella who did absolutely nothing wrong and you come here to form peace. angry you even further compounded your woes by trying to form English language teacher by correcting me when your own text was filled with a shitload of grammatical errors..

Here is what you should do with your piss; put it in a cup and recycle it through your mouth.. Mad Cow does not take any prisoners. Next time you choose to attack any post on Nairaland, make sure you have a strong valid reason to do so. Acting a fool and Masquerading your tomfoolery as peace does not deceive nobody specially not Mad Cow. I piss on your Peace. angry

Until you apologise to It's Modella for your unwarranted attacks on her person and seek redemption for your foolishness, Mad Cow shall never go easy on you.

War... angry

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by saved: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

The day a Mad Cow starts showing more intelligence than you, then I guess it's time to visit a psychiatrist..

I see from your response that you are yet to learn from the errors of your previous ways. Here is my advice to you, shut the skunk up. You had no reason to post that rubbish you wrote to modella. If you couldn't comprehend her post, you should have simply stayed away. She neither quoted you in her initial comment which you responded to so what's your point with you directing your comment towards her?! You sounded like a drunkard that was high on a mixture of cheap intoxicants.

My advice to you is to comprehend a post before you respond to it. You still sound like a Moro'n.

No insult intended either, just stating a glaring obvious fact. If my post that is obviously directed towards you comes across as insulting, then I have no apologises to offer sir. It's just my honest opinion of you based on your response to a post by Modella..

Thank you..
:- @mad cow. You are truely whom you claim to be. I am sorry for responding to your provocative comment on my post. Peace
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by saved: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

May Amadioha use his ever so powerful lightening to bend your fingers wey you use dey address me.. To hell with your useless declaration of peace. You attacked Modella who did absolutely nothing wrong and you come here to form peace. angry you even further compounded your woes by trying to form English language teacher by correcting me when your own text was filled with a shitload of grammatical errors..

Here is what you should do with your piss; put it in a cup and recycle it through your mouth.. Mad Cow does not take any prisoners. Next time you choose to attack any post on Nairaland, make sure you have a strong valid reason to do so. Acting a fool and Masquerading your tomfoolery as peace does not deceive nobody specially not Mad Cow. I piss on your Peace. angry

Until you apologise to It's Modella for your unwarranted attacks on her person and seek redemption for your foolishness, Mad Cow shall never go easy on you.

War... angry

@mad cow :-Back to sender IJN! whoever blesses me shall be blessed, whoever curses is left unto God to decide but, i am too loaded, covered & defended by our creator from your amadioha. Peace..
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2013
saved: :- @mad cow. You are truely whom you claim to be. I am sorry for responding to your provocative comment on my post. Peace

And in relation to your username, you are an OXYMORON pun intended..

Your apologies are wasted on me, you should be apologising to its Modella because she is the one you insulted and attacked first.. angry

Piss off, you piss monger.. angry

Until you repent from your folly, seek for forgiveness from It's Modella and pay penanace for your atrocities, you can never be saved from the onslaught of Mad Cow..

Now depart from me you walker of iniquity.. angry

Full scale war........... Infact f.uck war, i am elevating it to GENOCIDE.. I will wipe out all fucktards from Nairaland in 2013, starting with you " mr smartypants IamFucktard PissMonger"...

I have my E-Ogbunigwe trained on your skull... angry
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by saved: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

And in relation to your username, you are an OXYMORON pun intended..

Your apologies are wasted on me, you should be apologising to its Modella because she is the one you insulted and attacked first.. angry

Piss off, you piss monger.. angry

Until you repent from your folly, seek for forgiveness from It's Modella and pay penanace for your atrocities, you can never be saved from the onslaught of Mad Cow..

Now depart from me you walker of iniquity.. angry

Full scale war........... Infact f.uck war, i am elevating it to GENOCIDE.. I will wipe out all fucktards from Nairaland in 2013, starting with you " mr smartypants IamFucktard PissMonger"...

I have my E-Ogbunigwe trained on your skull... angry
@mad cow:- MAD COW is coming! Run! Run Run! Run! I don't want myself or anyone on NL to be infected by mad cow disease. I have gone to the secret place of the most High. The best answer for you is SILENCE. Peace.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2013
saved: @mad cow:- MAD COW is coming! Run! Run Run! Run! I don't want myself or anyone on NL to be infected by mad cow disease. I have gone to the secret place of the most High. The best answer for you is SILENCE. Peace.

If only you had kept your filthy mouth shut from the very start, your ignorance would not have polluted this rather peaceful thread..

Go and die in your blissful fucktardism..

Your silence makes your fucktardness look better.. That's the best decision you have made since birth. You would do better sef if you delete your Nairaland account and cut off your tongue as well..

Ewu okigwe.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by iswell1(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2013
WHAT IS ALL THIS MY BRODA AND SIS, PLS YOU PPLE SHULD STOP INSUITING YOUR SELF IN NL. LET US BE HAPPY AND THANK GOD FOR ALL THINGS. THANKS
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
is well: WHAT IS ALL THIS MY BRODA AND SIS, PLS YOU PPLE SHULD STOP INSUITING YOUR SELF IN NL. LET US BE HAPPY AND THANK GOD FOR ALL THINGS. THANKS

My brother..

I thank God say na only mad I dey mad o... At least I no dey crase.. grin

Abeg collect one Udeme for my head.. Life ana gaga..
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
wink am xo happy o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2013
na wa o! See wetin TBJ don cause for here now.. cheesy. At the mention of his name, people must fight! Mstcheew. angry
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
saved: @mad cow :-Back to sender IJN! whoever blesses me shall be blessed, whoever curses is left unto God to decide but, i am too loaded, covered & defended by our creator from your amadioha. Peace..

Oh my God, you are so funny. Kwakwakwakwakwa
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 24, 2013
Some people are so way behind EVILS...that they do not recognize the good things God is doing with the Prophet of God T.B Joshua, even though he is evil to you...he is not to others because of their Good encounter with him, what is wrong if the Holy water is being sold...do you get Bible for free in this Country,....do you get Olive Oil for free in this world...Why do we find criticism in every good thing...we do..this is the reason why some people don't progress in life...instead of you to be happy with the good works and helping hand Tb Joshua and his church has been to this country...you are busy being an Agent of Darkness to his Prophesies and Goodwill's...i pray God visit you with something that will make you see good reasons to think positive of the man of God.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by newspapers: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Ikanga1: U beta repent &turn away 4rm drugs.

He just got healed nah... Besides, he is currently in Ghana making his impact according to Diva (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/hank-anuku-still-ghana-see-biography/)

I just love him for his naturality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? / Yvonne Nelson And Her Mother: 61 Vs 32 Years (Photo) / Phyno Share Picture With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.