Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London (6566 Views)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry / What Is Contributing To The Breakdown Of Some Naija/African Families In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
I was going to Heathrow airport some months back and the cab driver a Nigerian man in his 60's was narrating to us what happened to his friend some time back.

His friend is also in his 60's and one day the friends wife woke her husband up in the middle of the night and told him to look at her unclothedness properly as that was going to be the last time he saw her unclothedness and eventually the husband found out that she had started dating a younger man.

I was shocked to learn that a naija woman at that age who is meant to correct the younger women in London is also part of the game to frustrate Naija men who are trying their best to be the head of the home in a country and culture where the man is seen by all and sundry including the laws as being at the bottom of the pecking order below children, women and pets in that order.

This permissive womens liberation and womens rights to do as they please to their husbands has gone too far in a society where you can go to prison for 8 years for raping your own wife with rape being as simple as the wife telling the husband to get off her right in the middle of the act and the man saying hang on a few minutes for me to finish and then the wife cries rape when it did not initially start as rape.

And this is why more and more "smart" Naija men are deciding to adopt a "bearish" look on rushing into any new permanent relationships as the words "caveat emptor" doesn't even start describing the horrors resident in falling into the trap of a "latently" angry Nigerian woman in London because with a Naija woman in London, once the initial love fades or reduces which it WILL after 1 - 2 kids, the undercurrent of PHD "Pull Him Down" at all costs directed at men by some Naija wives in London knows no bounds.

The naked story above is not a one off as tales abound in London (that I know of) where the wife for some reason starts denying the husband his conjugal rights after one or more kids and I even know a case of someone whose ex wife used to demand for £250 from him before she agrees to give him his conjugal rights. I also heard of a case where a guy once his wife denies him intimacy will wave a £20 note in her face telling her he was going to consult a love peddler.

What is in the air in London and the Western world in general that turns our once lovable Naija sisters into "Hardcore Monsters" after a few years into a once happy marriage such that the guy is forced to move out for his own freedom, sanity and for thye kids to at least know some peace whilst growing up ?

What have Naija men in London done wrong in wanting to raise a family with a Naija woman or how do you explain the case of a friends uncle "also in this same London" also in his 60's who was once the bread winner but has fallen on hard times financially due to health reasons but instead of relocating bak to Nigeria decided to stay with his wife and kids but every time they are having their morning devotional prayer as a family, if the man lingers on for too long in prayer the wife disrecpectfully tells him to cut short his prayer right in front of his kids.

If the man complains, the callous wife sneers at him right in front of the kids stating "You PHD, Me Bread Winner" reminding him that despite his PHD degree, she remains the bread winner.

This is a man who before his health problems was gainfully employed and entered into a mortgage arrangement with the wife to buy their family home which judging from their childrens ages must be fully paid for by now.

If the woman has had enough of the man, why doesn't she file for divorce and let them sell the house and split the profits instead of constantly humiliating the man in front of his children who because they were raised in London do not know that Dad should be treated with respect and not as an I.ddiot like Western values make them believe.

In my opinion, if a Naija child disrespects the Dad in the West, it is COMPLETELY the Mum's fault for first disrespecting the man in their presence and/or badmouthing and brainwashing the kids to that effect and the Pastor Creflo Dollar saga with his 15 year old daughter comes to mind as I could not understand what the Mum was looking at up to the stage that your 15 year old daughter calls the cops to arrest your husband for stopping the teenager from going to a party at 1am in the morning.

It is crazy when Mums play politics with their childrens upbringing and CALLOUSLY pit the children against their Dad just so that they can remain "friends" with their children whilst daddy is seen as the baddie just because he insists on enforcing some ground rules as he doesn't want his kids to go astray.

It really shouldn't shock me any more especially since I recently came across a Naija single mother in Europe who was contemplating going to a sperm bank for "goods" to artificially inseminate herself so that she can have another kid. And I'm thinking to myself why did the thought even cross a Naija womans mind and why couldn't she be patient and SUBMISSIVE enough to get a Naija man to date and marry her since that was what she wanted deep down. But no, her "Independent Womans syndrome" and penchant for disrespecting men are obstacles she may no longer be able to surmount after so much practice.

Is it that some Naija women in London simply don't have the stamina and perseverance that is necessary to sustain a "happy" marriage.

So one has to choose carefully who to run the marathon called marriage with as when the rubber hits the road after the 100 metre dash called the "wedding day" not every one is cut out to withstand the sacrifice, perseverance and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE that marriage requires.

Which brings me to an assertation that The longer a Naija woman of child bearing age lives alone in London, the harder it is for her to ever get and settle down with a Naija man EXCEPT she remembers what her brothers and male cousins wanted in a wife material back home in those days. At least if we are wrong, ALL your brothers and/or male cousins can't all be wrong in wanting the same things in a "prospective" wife
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hmmm....where are the Naija women in London! Y'all needed here..come and clear your names grin..

I be back at OP!
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by agiboma(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ilekokonit: At least if we are wrong, ALL your brothers and/or male cousins can't all be wrong in wanting the same things in a "prospective" wife[/b]

Well OP looks to me like you want someone you can control and play around like a ball, someone that harkens to your every beckon call. Well you should marry a Nigerian lady and keep her in Nigeria ooo, dont let her come to the developed world so she learns about women rights and empowerment Im afraid that will foil your plans for the puppet aka wife you want to keep in your home.You ever heard the saying, When in Rome you do like the Romans.

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by armyofone(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
ummm, it is the turn for Naija women now ba?
young nig ladies in London: check
Nigerian women in London: check

ofc it is always the fault of women. The guys are really cool as cucumber.
coming from a country where abuse/violence are in vogue, freedom/liberation is a good thing.

You can imagine the stories each of the women will give to their own taxi drivers.

smh
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
nonsense - poster stop hanging around the "peckham" crowd, get a better type of circle of friends cos what u are narrating here is foreign to me.

3 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by baby124: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
looool, the Londoners turn grin grin grin
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by s25million: 1:39am On Feb 15, 2013
You haven't seen anything yet. Keep cheering them feminist on. The next step these heartless monterous vipers will take is bring a man live to your bedroom right in your presence. So much for feminine liberation...
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by dayokanu(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2013
I dey laff oo
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by s25million: 1:55am On Feb 15, 2013
agiboma:

Well OP looks to me like you want someone you can control and play around like a ball, someone that harkens to your every beckon call. Well you should marry a Nigerian lady and keep her in Nigeria ooo, dont let her come to the developed world so she learns about women rights and empowerment Im afraid that will foil your plans for the puppet aka wife you want to keep in your home.You ever heard the saying, When in Rome you do like the Romans.
sis, in your grossly clogged up mind, your summation was the OP was requesting for a doormat. It will do you a whole lot of good to read comprehensively
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by agiboma(f): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2013
@25 the only "clogged up mind" is your's.
$25 million:
You haven't seen anything yet. Keep cheering them feminist on. The next step these heartless monterous vipers will take is bring a man live to your bedroom right in your presence. So much for feminine liberation...
the above is not even worthy of a response.

You can join the OP's senseless pity party, its because they chased you off the other thread you decided to come on this one to start something?
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2013
Life is too short to spend it pandering to other people's whims. If u are nt compatible wt anyone...take a walk!
It is their so called 'liberation' that is fast turning them into baby-mamas instead of loving wives. We shall see what becomes of them in ten yrs time, after they have dutifully 'manufactured' babies for their today's baby-daddies.
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 7:08am On Feb 15, 2013
armyofone:
coming from a country where abuse/violence are in vogue, freedom/liberation is a good thing.

What sort of freedom PUSHES a wife to wake her husband up in the middle of the night and tell him to look at her unclothedness properly as that was going to be the last time he saw her unclothedness and eventually the husband found out that she had started dating a younger man.
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by zeongeon: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Feminism is rebellion and is one of satans cuning way of disrupting the way things should be..its a pity that some naija women are wanting to adopt it..its hard time women learn to focus on the role and purpose for which their created for and stop trying to b d head or b equal to men...men are different from women and there is no way a woman can be equal to a man..that's sad but true..so instead of cheering or trying to adopt useless,perverted and satanic feminism..in which the effect is even having a negative turn out for the women..let d women thrive,grow and enjoy in the true purpose of what they are created for.
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Debsolat(f): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2013
cotton101: nonsense - poster stop hanging around the "peckham" crowd, get a better type of circle of friends cos what u are narrating here is foreign to me.

Definitely Pechkam crowd! Hanging with wrong crowds. Been in this country for a decade and half and my parents more than that. They are happily married and so am I. Pls leave your South east/east London and meet real people.
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Poster if you dont like the way women treat men in london,you are free to stay in nigeria and marry a nigerian woman in nigeria afterall there are a lot of bimbos in nigeria who comprise of both educated and uneducated (ruth abokoku,my life is shattered without a man woman),but if you are looking for someone you can treat like an animal as in the case of nigeria and blame it on women liberation,you have another thing comming.if you call me a feminist for supporting women liberation,all well and good and for your information the women activists are still working on divorce settlements and in a matter of time it will soon be adopted so misogynist can go and dive into a lake
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2013
cotton101:
nonsense - poster stop hanging around the "peckham" crowd, get a better type of circle of friends cos what u are narrating here is foreign to me.

What's with the "nonsense" bit ?

Do I know you from Adam and was I talking to you

I'm sure an elderly person sometime somewhere in your past had RIGHTLY advised you to watch your tongue if you wanted to keep a man but you did not listen to their advise and now the consequences are staring you in your face.

Did my article indirectly correct some of the bad behaviour you ex mother inlaw tried in vain to correct in you before she RIGHTFULLY advised her son to dump you to avoid your bad mouth even though he had to stop seeing his baby daughter ?

With such a big mouth as you have displayed above, I don't blame your ex and his Mum for not wanting you in their family and if you carry on with your big mouth, the new guy you have managed to TRAP with whatever will sooner or later come back to his senses and his currently welcoming family will ALSO RIGHTLY advise him to dump you and then WILL YOU MOVE ON TO HUSBAND NUMBER 3

You seriously need to control your mouth if you want to keep a man.

Or do you think it is easy for a Nigerian man to stop seeing his child for no good reason ? Your big mouth as displayed above is part of the reason your Ex Mother in Law advised her son to dump you if he wanted peace in his life.

You think you know it all and feel you are better than folks living in Peckham but there are thousands of Naija women living in Peckham who know how to hold on to their man even when their kids are all grown up whilst you in your youth have already been rejected by a man that got you pregnant.
ALL BECAUSE you refuse to give the man peace and yet with your "Cottonham Palace" single mother status you think you are better than the "Good Loyal Wives of Peckham"

You dared to give me unsolicited advice to "get a better type of circle of friends" and yet your prized circle of friends only succeeded in pushing you into the marital gutter where the father of your young baby and his family want NOTHING MORE to do with you because of your cantankerous mouth.

Finally you lied that "what I narrated in my post is foreign to you" yet you knew in your heart that the attitudes of the women in my post is the same attitude your Ex and his mother saw in you for her to advice him to dump you.

Instead of concentrating on the new man (Hubby Number 2) that you have recently TRAPPED and learn from YOUR ELDERS how not to lose him with your big mouth you are here saying a candid post is nonsense and you want Hubby number 2 and his currently wekcoming family to not dump you sooner or later.

[b]One final advice for you and you can take it or leave it
. You are one of the reasons any WISE guy in London will NEVER date seriously or marry a single mother.

Why ?

Because any thinking man who comes across a single mother whose baby father or husband has abandoned with kid(s) should ask himself the following question :- "If this woman was any good, why would a man abandon her with kids ? Especially a baby in your own case ?? Could it be that such women are too much trouble to live with and behind all the facade of make up and brazillian wig (and in your case bleaching cream) lies an aggresive and foul mouthed woman .

You better go back and beg your INITIAL BABY FATHER whilst his child is still young and promise him that you will learn to control your tongue BECAUSE now that you have a very young child, her LONG TERM interests should be PARAMOUNT in your mind and you simply can not be jumping from one man to the next because the new mans family will sooner or later start asking questions especially when they discover your HIDDEN troublesome nature.

Abo oro lan so fun omo luwabi to ba de inu e a a di odindi. Ogun asotele kin pa aro. (A word is enough for the wise).

3 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2013
20pounds:
It is their so called 'liberation' that is fast turning them into baby-mamas instead of loving wives

Don't mind the chavvy scallywags. They are plenty on dating websites such as eharmony.com et al but still their stubborness has reached demonic levels that at age 40 and above and still single they can't see the error of their ways.

They dont realise that no amount of prayer and fasting will force a man to live with a woman who is SIMPLY NOT WIFE MATERIAL
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2013
agiboma:
Well you should marry a Nigerian lady and keep her in Nigeria ooo, dont let her come to the developed world so she learns about women rights and empowerment Im afraid that will foil your plans for the puppet aka wife you want to keep in your home.You ever heard the saying, When in Rome you do like the Romans.

If a loyal, PEACE LOVING wife is a puppet then that is what I want in a woman, Loyalty and Peace. As for foiling my marital plans, I need not worry about that 'cos I've come to understand that marriage is only worth it if you meet your soulmate and for me MARRIAGE IS NOT DO OR DIE.

You are the one who should worry whether your plans with your current or future spouse will be foiled with your "When in Rome you do like the Romans" attitude. Why then don't you FULLY behave like Londoners and go into a same sex civil partnership or gay marriage since that has just become legal in London and according to you "When in Rome you do like the Romans" ?

This your "Anything Goes" attitude will not wash with a PROPER NAIJA MAN who still remembers where he is from.
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2013
25 million:
sis, in your grossly clogged up mind, your summation was the OP was requesting for a doormat. It will do you a whole lot of good to read comprehensively

How can they read comprehensively when they want to be more british than the britikos ? These are a set of people who talk before they think and from my studying them for a LONG time, a large proportion of Naija women in London are stupid without knowing it especially when it comes to marital affairs.

They think that rushing to talk without fully comprehending the subject matter at hand means sharpness. How foolish can they be.

And this simple inability of theirs to listen to their boyfriends/fiancees/husbands when he is trying to communicate with them is responsible for thousands of them littering UK dating sites well into their 50's and above by which time they are no longer useful to any man living or dead.
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2013
agiboma:
You can join the OP's senseless pity party

You think you can talk abi ? Calling a complete strangers musings senseless !!

I'll tell you what is senseless. Its you who should be concentrating on nurturing your young family but instead you are jumping around posting meaningful and mainly meaningless gossip all over Nairaland in an effort to be an Agony Aunt instead of concentrating on servicing your family.

If your ELDERS are talking next time, NEVER YOU CALL IT SENSELESS.

Ti omode ba subu awo iwaju, tagbalagba ba subu, a wo eyin wo. (When a child falls down he looks forwrad but when an elder falls down he looks behind at what could have tripped him).

Just because you have 1500 posts to your credit doesn't mean you are wise and doesn't give you the audacity to abuse your elders especially when they are strangers who don't know you from Adam

My post is not directly of relevance to you except you plan to relocate to London and/or you treat your husband like shhit or intend to do so in the near future in which case I wish you the VERY BEST of luck 'cos Naija guys in their natural habitat WILL NOT tolerate the "ABSOLUTE ARRANT NONSENSE" some men put up with from their wives in London.

Or do you think your husband in Naija will accept to wear your skirt and give you his trouser in a role reversal I THINK NOT. AT LEAST NOT IN THE NAIJA I KNOW.

So, try and learn instead of being quick to say the first thing that comes to your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Olaposij(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2013
Ilekokonit:

I'm sure an elderly person sometime somewhere in your past had RIGHTLY advised you to watch your tongue if you wanted to keep a man but you did not listen to their advise and now the consequences are staring you in your face.

Did my article indirectly correct some of the bad behaviour you ex mother inlaw tried in vain to correct in you before she RIGHTFULLY advised her son to dump you to avoid your bad mouth even though he had to stop seeing his baby daughter ?

With such a big mouth as you have displayed above, I don't blame your ex and his Mum for not wanting you in their family and if you carry on with your big mouth, the new guy you have managed to TRAP with whatever will sooner or later come back to his senses and his currently welcoming family will ALSO RIGHTLY advise him to dump you and then WILL YOU MOVE ON TO HUSBAND NUMBER 3

Or do you think it is easy for a Nigerian man to stop seeing his child for no good reason ? Your big mouth as displayed above is part of the reason your Ex Mother in Law advised her son to dump you if he wanted peace in his life.

You think you know it all and feel you are better than folks living in Peckham but there are thousands of Naija women living in Peckham who know how to hold on to their man even when their kids are all grown up whilst you in your youth have already been rejected by a man that got you pregnant.
ALL BECAUSE you refuse to give the man peace and yet with your "Cottonham Palace" single mother status you think you are better than the "Good Loyal Wives of Peckham"

You dared to give me unsolicited advice to "get a better type of circle of friends" and yet your prized circle of friends only succeeded in pushing you into the marital gutter where the father of your young baby and his family want NOTHING MORE to do with you because of your cantankerous mouth.

Finally you lied that "what I narrated in my post is foreign to you" yet you knew in your heart that the attitudes of the women in my post is the same attitude your Ex and his mother saw in you for her to advice him to dump you.

Instead of concentrating on the new man (Hubby Number 2) that you have recently TRAPPED and learn from YOUR ELDERS how not to lose him with your big mouth you are here saying a candid post is nonsense and you want Hubby number 2 and his currently wekcoming family to not dump you sooner or later.

. You are one of the reasons any WISE guy in London will NEVER date seriously or marry a single mother.

Why ?

Because any thinking man who comes across a single mother whose baby father or husband has abandoned with kid(s) should ask himself the following question :- "If this woman was any good, why would a man abandon her with kids ? Especially a baby in your own case ?? Could it be that such women are too much trouble to live with and behind all the facade of make up and brazillian wig (and in your case bleaching cream) lies an aggresive and foul mouthed woman .

You better go back and beg your INITIAL BABY FATHER whilst his child is still young and promise him that you will learn to control your tongue BECAUSE now that you have a very young child, her LONG TERM interests should be PARAMOUNT in your mind and you simply can not be jumping from one man to the next because the new mans family will sooner or later start asking questions especially when they discover your HIDDEN troublesome nature.

Abo oro lan so fun omo luwabi to ba de inu e a a di odindi. Ogun asotele kin pa aro. (A word is enough for the wise).
Haaaaaa... Una get beef b4?

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by s25million: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Ilekokonit:

Why ?

Damn, omo you be real CIA o,, you see why I barely waste my time on these lots, I know they are almost no good in their respective homes. Madam cotton let us see how far your feminist fronts will convey you. Ferry on in your new world of Hubby 3.

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2013
Debsolat:
Been in this country for a decade and half and my parents more than that.

Who is interested in your having been in London for 15 years And your stupidity has made you ASSUME (which makes you an Arsse) that I live in Peckham. What if I told you that when I "came back" to London you were still in pampers Or do you think your 15 years in London is a big deal

I don't live in Peckham BUT for the sake of Argument, lets assume that I live in Peckham. NOW WHAT

You come here trying to form that you no dey shhite or that Peckham is rough and your shitte no dey smell like Peckham people own whereas if you have ever lived in a council flat in London then you are no better than someone who lives in Peckham and if you currently live in a council flat then a homeowner in Peckham is 1,000 times more affluent than you with your "holier than Peckham" attitude.

Maybe in your ignorance you fail to remember that affluent places such as Maida Vale also have knife and drugs crime and that conversely in "lowly Peckham" there are houses that sell for more than a million pounds.

3 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by SisiKill1: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Choi Op you have vex oooh. Haba!

Abeg I take God to beg you. ...forgive them ehn, they have forgotten that when an agbalagba, especially an okunrin kurin like you is talking, no woman should open her mouth.

This Internet sef...it is such a leveler. In real life can a woman dare come close to your sakani not to talk of responding to you without permission.

God save us from this feminism that makes women think they are more than the subhumans they are. They forget that talking out of turn or answering a man back deters them from achieving their ultimate goal in life - Keeping a man. Thank Goodness we have men like you to remind us how utterly useless a woman's life will be without men. God Bless you. smiley

Now about finding you a wife. . .

12 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by SisiKill1: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2013
$25 million:
Damn, omo you be real CIA o,, you see why I barely waste my time on these lots, I know they are almost no good in their respective homes. Madam cotton let us see how far your feminist fronts will convey you. Ferry on in your new world of Hubby 3.
Sure doesn't take much to impress you, huh?

Simpletons are amusing.

4 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by s25million: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Choi Op you have vex oooh. Haba!

Abeg I take God to beg you. ...forgive them ehn, they have forgotten that when an agbalagba, especially an okunrin kurin like you is talking, no woman should open her mouth.

This Internet sef...it is such a leveler. In real life can a woman dare come close to your sakani not to talk of responding to you without permission.

God save us from this feminism that makes women think they are more than the subhumans they are. They forget that talking out of turn or answering a man back deters them from achieving their ultimate goal in life - Keeping a man. Thank Goodness we have men like you to remind us how utterly useless a woman's life will be without men. God Bless you. smiley

Now about finding you a wife. . .
how sarcastic
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by SisiKill1: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2013
$25 million:
how sarcastic
Lemme guess. ...people call you Genius in real life right? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by s25million: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Sure doesn't take much to impress you, huh?

Simpletons are amusing.
yeah it takes a little to impress me
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by s25million: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
but seriously on a lighter note can I ask u something
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Ilekokonit: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2013
Olaposij:
Haaaaaa... Una get beef b4?

Actually, I don't know her from Adam but when I am minding my business and chronicling what I see and observe for which I have no apologies, I get pissed off when a little girl foolishly and WITHOUT LOGIC says my post is nonsense and then proceeds to "AS_S"ume that I hang around the "peckham" crowd (which I can if I CHOOSE TO) and then gives me unsolicited advice to "get a better type of circle of friends".

My first reaction was to ignore any rude comments like i normally do but today since I have some time and I know I was telling it as it really is in London, I decided not to just as_sume anything about her but to dig up some of her posts to see if she was a sensible person who just made a mistake to call my post "nonsense" and lo and behold I see that Miss Prim and Proper was not so Prim after all and my post must have hit a raw nerve in her hence her calling it "nonsense".

She forgets that "Those that live in glass houses do not throw stones"[/b]and he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

[b]Naija women in London are becoming too much trouble for what they are worth
and that is why there are too many of them loitering and shamelessly competing with their daughters age mates for men on UK dating websites and yet they will treat the man badly when they MANAGE to get one and when he leaves them they will deceive all and sundry that they do not need a man yet apart from the odd relief they get from their vibrators, their jobs and church on Sunday they are full of depression AND STILL they can't tell the demon of stubbornness to depart from them.
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by s25million: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
why do women these days not see anything disgusting in bed hopping in the name of intolerance. As a man my conscience chokes me to do that, so it baffles me when women talk about jumping from A to B to C. It is pretty much all about level-headedness and tolerance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) / A Bad Wife Makes A Bad Mother / "I Love To Go A-wandering..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.