Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it (5725 Views)

Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily / Got Problems Wif My Phone. (nokia 5800 Express Music). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by jmoore(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
I migrated to glo G-BAM package and I received a notification that I have been given 5MB. But why browsing I noticed they are still deducting from my main credit, whats wrong with glo?
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Youngpo413: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Just call their customer care so that they can deactivate glosecure on your sim,and they will send you another configuration ie glo flat or you follow them on twitter.
But as for me,after migrating to gbam this is what i got 1022985 mb free that is more than 100 gigabyte,and they are also dashing 5mb daily,have you also experienced that?
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by jmoore(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2013
@young, I sent an email to them, yet to receive a response. what is their twitter page? calling their customer care will take ages
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by jmoore(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2013
how do I deactivate this G-BAM? seems useless to me. The glo flat settings I received can't connect to the internet.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Gptech(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]
Young po413:
But as for me,after migrating to gbam this is what i got 1022985 mb free that is more than 100 gigabyte,and they are also dashing 5mb daily,have you also experienced that?

Are u sure, dats approximately 1 terabyte(1000gig) of data bundle!
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Youngpo413: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Gptech: [/color][color=#000099]
Are u sure, dats approximately 1 terabyte(1000gig) of data bundle!

really?
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Youngpo413: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2013
jmoore: @young, I sent an email to them, yet to receive a response. what is their twitter page? calling their customer care will take ages

@globacom nigeria
or just type globacom nigeria in the search bar and then follow their page
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by jmoore(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2013
@young which package did u select?
1-all day
2-time based
3-flexible
4-handset/tablet
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Youngpo413: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
jmoore: @young which package did u select?
1-all day
2-time based
3-flexible
4-handset/tablet
no,I haven't subscribed to any package,I just migrated to gbam 5,and they sent me that whooping mb or gb and on top of that,I still get my daily 5mb.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Young po413:

@globacom nigeria
or just type globacom nigeria in the search bar and then follow their page
Please, Glo correct handle and the ONLY official page on twitter is @GlobacomLimited
Thank you.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
jmoore: I migrated to glo G-BAM package and I received a notification that I have been given 5MB. But why browsing I noticed they are still deducting from my main credit, whats wrong with glo?
You were charged as a result of browsing on glosecure APN. Text 'flat' to 1234 now and you will receive the Glo Flat settings which you can use your free 5MB to browse. Thank you.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Francheezy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
plz, lugard, aw d0 i leave gbam ?
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Young po413: Just call their customer care so that they can deactivate glosecure on your sim,and they will send you another configuration ie glo flat or you follow them on twitter.
I have also seen two people saying the same thing about their free MB but, I am yet to be credited even a dine.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Francheezy: plz, lugard, aw d0 i leave gbam ?
Apart from the N5 daily access, the tariff is best among all the tariffs on Glo presently. But, if you want to leave, choose the package you want and migrate to that package. So, which tariff are you considering?
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
jmoore: how do I deactivate this G-BAM? seems useless to me. The glo flat settings I received can't connect to the internet.
Check the settings which is on default on your line. Glo flat browse if you set it up well.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by jmoore(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
luluosas:
Check the settings which is on default on your line. Glo flat browse if you set it up well.

I am not a novice, the thing is not working for me.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Francheezy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
luluosas:
Apart from the N5 daily access, the tariff is best among all the tariffs on Glo presently. But, if you want to leave, choose the package you want and migrate to that package. So, which tariff are you considering?
my guy....i n0 dey use glo cal, nd i n0 nEed d mb bk0z, i dey s0m0nth.
Aw u take cee infinit0
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
jmoore:

I am not a novice, the thing is not working for me.
Oh my God! Did I say you were a novice? Anyway, good luck as you fathom how to make it work for you. Please, I am sorry if I offended you by telling you a 'mere' simple stuff. Thank you.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Francheezy:
my guy....i n0 dey use glo cal, nd i n0 nEed d mb bk0z, i dey s0m0nth.
Aw u take cee infinit0
Well, infinito be good shall but, it is more expensive than G-BAM. It charges 20k/sec gol-to-glo and 30k/sec glo-to-other network http://www.gloworld.com/prepaid_infinito.asp
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Francheezy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
my guy, h0pe n0 daily charges 0n infinit0
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Francheezy: my guy, h0pe n0 daily charges 0n infinit0
Not at all.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by fatdon1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
How do i migrate to G-BAM package?
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by luluosas(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
fatdon1: How do i migrate to G-BAM package?
Dial *100*5*1# Good luck.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by fatdon1(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2013
luluosas:
Dial *100*5*1# Good luck.
Tanx.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by nsidible(f): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2013
Young po413: Just call their customer care so that they can deactivate glosecure on your sim,and they will send you another configuration ie glo flat or you follow them on twitter.
u re lucky.i was on gbam 4 1 week paying d daily rental.i no recieve any mb.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by chineduace(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Second week now and i've not seen any MB... Call customer care, it's not going through.... Sent an email, no reply...
And i've been on GBam since inception...
When i check *135*8#, they say i'm on glo contract, when i dial *100*5*1#, they say i'm already on the package....
It's just the calls i'm enjoying but MB, i no see anything o.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Francheezy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
chineduace: Second week now and i've not seen any MB... Call customer care, it's not going through.... Sent an email, no reply...
And i've been on GBam since inception...
When i check *135*8#, they say i'm on glo contract, when i dial *100*5*1#, they say i'm already on the package....
It's just the calls i'm enjoying but MB, i no see anything o.
br0, am 0n gbam, nd i reciv my mb...ryt naw i av 70mb...diz is my 3rd day 0n Gbam...jst continue dialing *100*5*1#...nd cheq ur mb wit *127*0#
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by nsidible(f): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Francheezy:
br0, am 0n gbam, nd i reciv my mb...ryt naw i av 70mb...diz is my 3rd day 0n Gbam...jst continue dialing *100*5*1#...nd cheq ur mb wit *127*0#
guy u re 30 much i juz dial *100*5*1# dey gav me 5mb immediately.note i didn't pay any daily rental 2day.i dial it 3 times now i hav 15mb.thank u bro
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by chineduace(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Francheezy:
the profile you have selected is the same as your current profile... So what do i do, abi na for new subscribers.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by nsidible(f): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
diz it

Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by Francheezy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
chineduace: the profile you have selected is the same as your current profile... So what do i do, abi na for new subscribers.

not to worry, u wld reciv ur mb.dial it as many times as possible...i gave my phone to my younger sister to dial 4 me.naw i 500mb.......rememba to change ur apn to GLOFLAT...tnk u glo.rule your world.
Re: Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it by nsidible(f): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Francheezy:

not to worry, u wld reciv ur mb.dial it as many times as possible...i gave my phone to my younger sister to dial 4 me.naw i 500mb.......rememba to change ur apn to GLOFLAT...tnk u glo.rule your world.
i hav 200 plus mb now.glo go suffer 4rm my hand ehen.thank bro 4 sharing d ideal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Droidvpn Still Working On Android Devices / Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device / How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.