Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135780 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ichommy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2013

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ifedayosol(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Na Gold seller for alade market, at Allen junction
honestivo: Pls who is Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Goldenheart(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Crazy World!!!! we re like lab rats in this world......
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rhymez(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
What! Its hard to believe. RIP Goldie undecided
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by mrnatural(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Its so true. A close friend of mine who works @ redington hospital told me this 2hrs ago. He said she slumped & died infront of him and that he's still in shock. So so sad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by timpaker(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
despite all the links and sources to authenticate her demise...some part of me still finds it very hard to believe this news.. I'll just sleep and wake up to hear the oposite..like it is a rumour or a dream. This i have prayed to God this night. Amen
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by babadey(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Fact

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Emmandus(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Life... brevity of life... It's sad, may God comfort us all..and have mercy...
God is all we have when all is lost. RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
OMG...LIFE IS TRULY FRAGILE.....MAY HER BEAUTIFUL SOUL REST IN EVERLASTING PEACE.....NO MORE PAIN GOLDIE....YOU'VE EARNED YOUR WINGS AND NOW YOU CAN FLY!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Kai! Mama yellow jus go like dat o! Jesus! cry sad sad

young lady, u've got to repent too, ur bad mouth alone fit send person go early grave, shay u know

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by sportfeva(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
This is not true. What a bad news on such a day.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
We do not live in a world that treats all life equally,its painful she died without a child,husband not to talk of a will.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by simongonner: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ignatio: Unfortunatly many of us were making fun of her few days ago on NL not knowing it was the last time to say something truly about her while she was still alive.

I suspect foul play.

I remember someone asking why she was taking her pictures of the road when the others were using the red carpet.such is life,shiit happens but life goes on.Maybe someday I'm gonna be gone too.

May her soul rest in peace even though I use to diss her too. cry cry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by hrhobi1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Everybody oya seal ur lips. Goldie wetin kill u ?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by mightyleks(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
1 Cause of Pulmonary embolism
Being inactive for long periods. Thiscan happen when you have to stay inbed after surgery or a serious illness, or when you sit for a long time on a flight or car trip.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
i just got call from goldie, she told me she is dead..https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=goldie&s=typd&x=17&y=15
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by whyom09: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
[color=#770077][quote author=steffans]Truly Sad....
Duniya, Rumpan kara!

Kwarai da gaske!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by friendl: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
We give in too much to life,in the end we gain nothing,life is BAD BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by akintayoo: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
RIP goldie...I don't mean u shd rest in peace.. I mean "Return If Possible"

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. I heard she was BID (brought in dead) @ 7:55pm tonight.
Autopsy would definitely unravel the mystery behind her sudden and painful demise.
Goldie, we love you but God loves you more .#sobs
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Trinity101(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2013
methodman: A friend just told me too. Decided to come to nairaland to confirm...I doubt it though

Exactly why am here too and as much as I thought that's the first thing that welcomed me as the page loaded. IS IT TRUE?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by MissyB3(f): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2013
I've never been a fan of this chick, and it's not news to me that the transition from life to death occurs within a split second, BUT, each time it's still hard to swallow when someone so full of life yesterday is gone today. I mean, this chick was all over the 'net last week, she was even supposed to start a show with Denrelele soon.

Mah! Some things you just can't explain!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by HectorTroy: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2013
mightyleks: 1 Cause of Pulmonary embolism
Being inactive for long periods. Thiscan happen when you have to stay inbed after surgery or a serious illness, or when you sit for a long time on a flight or car trip.

Does any symptom of this stuff have to do with the feeling of throwing up especially on long distance flight ?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2013
After receiving this news, sleep left me and I can't stop trying to figure out what this life is all about, how someone you just saw few hours will end up dead. Life is indeed a mystery. Investigations should commerce because I don't buy into the idea of blood cloth due to the flight, is it her first time? Even if it is why didn't other first timrs from usa to nigeria die on arrival. I suspect foul play
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nevahateme(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Even thou I dnt wish 2 believe dis bt if is true (R.I.P)
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by stevenson007: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2013
[size=20pt]R.I.P[/size] GOLDIE THE SKIBOBO MISTRESS.
IN THIS LIFE, DEATH IS [size=15pt]MTN[/size] (EVERYWHERE YOU GO)FOLLOWS US ANY WHERE WE GO.
PRAY INCESSANTLY SO IT HATES YOU AND NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR UGLY FACE undecided
ANYWAY WE LOVE YOU GOLDIE. RIP ONCE AGAIN SWEETIE
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2013
you all wish.
it's a lie
all lie
she is well and alive
stop spreading rumors
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.