Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** (13390 Views)

Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by mymoniker(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
***Before u pull down the roof on me, i got this online and decide to share*****

I’m Linda 21 years, at the University and I stay with my Boyfriend…… I caught my bf with another girl, when I confronted him he denied it and said they are just friends. I got so angry that night and as I was preparing his supper, something bad came to mind and I felt I shud put my blood (Menses blood) into his meal. So I removed my pad, soaked it with some little water, then squeezed the blood into his food, put some other ingredient and gave him to eat. Now am worried coz he might get some complications or diseases….if he gets any diseases, should I tell him what I did so that he can go for medical checkup or I shud just remain quiet?? Am afraid coz he might beat me up to coma! Advice me on what to do please!

have any one of you done something like this to your spouse before or even something more terrible?

source: http://www.nigeriacamera.net/
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by xynerise: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
I dare not read this horror film angry

1 Like

Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
xynerise: I dare not read this horror film angry

[size=13pt]I saw this in a Nollywood film. I kid you not. She did it because she was angry at him. The guy ate the soup and said it was sweeter than ever.

Someone should help me with the movie as I can't remember the title.[/size]

1 Like

Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by xynerise: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]

Someone should help me with the movie as I can't remember the title.[/size]
The Return of Menses Soup? undecided

3 Likes

Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Olwe(f): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
I wanna watch the movie, give me the name... Somepeople believe by giving ur man your mense blood then he will love you forever but dnt believe in that ish..
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ogugua sweeter than ever...OMG! I'm so laughing my a*s off.
@OP so tell the complainant that the meal actually tastes delicious and probably healthier than her regular menu. Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by greedie1(f): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Na wa o
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
This thread is a super story.
Howerver, I v heared of some ladies doing this crazy act. It's pure wickedness/madness 4 a lady 2 add her menstrual blood in a meal 4 her man 2 eat. Irrespective of what d man has done.
I delete every crazy biatch 4rm my system in Jesus name, amen. Holy Ghost fire 3x, Fire! Fire! Fire! Die.

Still mourning Goldie, RIP.

1 Like

Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by mymoniker(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
nothing wey we never chop inside food from these girls..na God dey watch over his MALE children
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by KINGwax(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
cool
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
*faints**wakes up*
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Rhymez(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Damn! undecided
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Iamhephzibah(f): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2013
shocked
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Abbott(m): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2013
OMG! This is so funny.
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: This thread is a super story.
Howerver, I v heared of some ladies doing this crazy act. It's pure wickedness/madness 4 a lady 2 add her menstrual blood in a meal 4 her man 2 eat. Irrespective of what d man had done.
I delete every crazy biatch 4rm my system in Jesus name, amen. [size=20pt]Holy Ghost fire 3x, Fire! Fire! Fire! Die.[/size]

Still mourning Goldie, RIP.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by dappiedapzie(m): 2:00am On Feb 15, 2013
What the hell!!! damn women wan spoil this world?
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Mynd44: 4:04am On Feb 15, 2013
I blame GEJ
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by djeezy(m): 4:23am On Feb 15, 2013
So disgusting....Where did she learn that putting menstrual blood on his repast will make him lover her in manifold? On notice, she'd be asked to pack her effects and flee. Btw what's the title of the movie?
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by HarvardGrad: 4:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Jeez!!! like WTF!.
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by moonraker(m): 5:01am On Feb 15, 2013
my_moniker: ***Before u pull down the roof on me, i got this online and decide to share*****

I’m Linda 21 years, at the University and I stay with my Boyfriend…… I caught my bf with another girl, when I confronted him he denied it and said they are just friends. I got so angry that night and as I was preparing his supper, something bad came to mind and I felt I shud put my blood (Menses blood) into his meal. So I removed my pad, soaked it with some little water, then squeezed the blood into his food, put some other ingredient and gave him to eat. Now am worried coz he might get some complications or diseases….if he gets any diseases, should I tell him what I did so that he can go for medical checkup or I shud just remain quiet?? Am afraid coz he might beat me up to coma! Advice me on what to do please!

have any one of you done something like this to your spouse before or even something more terrible?

source: http://www.nigeriacamera.net/

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

BLOOD OF JESUS, CHOOIIIIII

Nairaland women or girls, are u seeing this story?? This hasnt made frontpage yet nor has the regular female defend

commented!!!

If the topic where to be something in the range of Nigerian girls are ugly, that is when you see hold up on such a thread.

too bad!!!
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 15, 2013
moonraker:

If the topic where to be something in the range of Nigerian girls are ugly, that is when you see hold up on such a thread.

too bad!!!

rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 15, 2013
I promised myself not to open this disgusting thread, then I saw my long lost friend, moonraker's comment.
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by moonraker(m): 5:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

rotflmao grin grin grin

Look who finally showed up!!!! Abi i lie??
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 15, 2013
moonraker:

Look who finally showed up!!!! Abi i lie??

You lied.
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by moonraker(m): 5:08am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I promised myself not to open this disgusting thread, then I saw my long lost friend, moonraker's comment.

in the words of the famous NL troll, who is your long lost friend is he a coloumbian rapper??
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 15, 2013
moonraker:

in the words of the famous NL troll, who is your long lost friend is he a coloumbian rapper??

Noooo, he rakes the moon. How far na? You dey even act like say we dey fight. O ga o.

Help me with the Adobe CS6 na sad
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by moonraker(m): 5:24am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Noooo, he rakes the moon. How far na? You dey even act like say we dey fight. O ga o.

Help me with the Adobe CS6 na sad

My pidgin is a little rusty. But yes, ofcourse we are fighting. After you did a carl lewis

on me? And you still want me to help you?? angry angry angry
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 15, 2013
moonraker:

My pidgin is a little rusty. But yes, ofcourse we are fighting. After you did a carl lewis

on me? And you still want me to help you?? angry angry angry

Please??

*bats my eyelashes* grin

But I was going through a lot nau. Feel sorry for me. sad

PS: Ajebutta boy
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by laykhorn(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Omg... Holy crap! I need to start watchin what I eat. What a Heartless human she is?
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2013
this is one of those facebook status that are obssessed about 'likes and comment, this sh*t isnt real!

2 Likes

Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by mymoniker(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2013
moonraker:

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

BLOOD OF JESUS, CHOOIIIIII

Nairaland women or girls, are u seeing this story?? This hasnt made frontpage yet nor has the regular female defend

commented!!!

too bad!!!

U r right though...most of these NL ladies don do am b4 or even did worst things than this to their bf's or hubby. Love deyy even put love charm inside toto
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by mymoniker(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I'm not surprised u r hesitant to open the thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murder Charges Against Maryam Sanda Filed By Police For Killing Bilyamin Bello / Chinedu Onyeku Ex-Basketball Player Shot Dead / NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.