Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power (14995 Views)

Christians: Pls Diffrentiate Between Spiritual Power And Spiritual Authority / What Do Demons Want From Us? / Spiritual Power And Authority. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
we offer you free spiritual consultation a trier will convince you>
it's God and Angels doing.

What is spiritual consultation?
It’s a media that we human {priest} use to inquire, access information from spirits. It is an assess point between the living and spirits, the mortal and immortal link. A connection that exists in between the priest and spirits.
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=bunbit1]I welcome you to my spells forum. For anyone who are not yet experience in the art of casting spells, a word of advice. practice makes perfect. the more curious you become the more easier you for you to learn. a Rome was not built in a day. shun social vises and believe in quietness for spiritual growth. If you do, I promise you are going to write me a testimony. Happy read! These spells were from different magicians, witches and wizards all over the world. These spells had been caste and still by millions of people all over the universe. As i said earlier, most of these spells founders were Americans, Asians And Africans as well. You may see many spells with the same name but they are different. We have many spells like love and chaos spells, vanity and beauty spells, enemy move away spells, to bring love back spells, do as i say spells, love me forever spells, gambling spells, protection spells, lotto spells etc. But here in the forum, we are going to discuss on money spells, job spe

1 Like

Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
We don't cast spells of intimidation, immorality and selfishness. Our spells casting help you to achieve success legally in all your endeavour that are harmless. That's why we always say: "Harming none on it's ways. This i accept, so i mote it be". Our motive is to enable you discover how you can drastically improve yourlife through the use of simple money spells. If you can learn to think of yourself as rich instead of poor, money will begin to flow into your life. When you think or say statement such as 'i can't afford this' or ' i will never get ahead in life' you're surrounding yourself with an energy that attracts poverty and financial struggle to yourself. It's very important to think of yourself as fortunate, blessed and even wealthy if you wish to genuinely become these things. Best wish to you!
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
consult us today for your spiritual help. Email b u h a r i a b i o l a @ yahoo. Com or call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=bunbit1] SIGNS OF A POSITIVE CANDLE SPELL/CANDLE BURNING:

The Candle has a high flame: This is a sign that the spell is going well and is being effective for your petition and for your cause. If this is for money, prosperity or for protection from negative people and/or evil, a high flame means that it is ‘chasing’ or sending this away from you. If you are using a harmful, domination or revenge-type candle, a high flame means that you will see results quickly as they don’t have adequate or no spiritual protection.
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 12:45am On Feb 21, 2013
bunbit1:

The Best Days of the Week for Candle Burning Spells

THURSDAY:

Reputed to be auspicious for Steady Work candle spells and candles to bring in more business for shop owners.

1 Like

Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by 190: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

so if i request punny she'll give me shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by tellwsdom: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2013
Guy if you know sabi spell, go back to nursery school angry angry

1 Like

Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by mrofficial(m): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2013
^^^ Na juju man nau, wetin you expect.
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by clean2: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
be warned spell casting is highly dangerous And no matter how white or clean it may be presented to you ,it is all fetish and has to do with the devil. Dont involve yourself with it ,it end result is real dangerous and destructive .worst case it will end in your mental deterioration and even death.i am warning from personal experience.
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
You guys are funny!
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
190: shocked shocked shocked

so if i request punny she'll give me shocked shocked shocked
our work is not sermon but practice. try us today
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by ninja4life(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Is there a student spell to get 9A1's in waec without reading 24hrs tanks
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
ninja4life: Is there a student spell to get 9A1's in waec without reading 24hrs tanks
my dear, our work is to help you have peace and be happy as your creator made it to be. keep away all negativity out from your ways and put you through. if its your desire to have A1 in all your subjects without reading, we are going to help you actualize that. but think about your future when you can't defend the result. so i advice you better read your books then come to us for examination success. i will be glad to work for a hard working student than to work for an illiterate. however, anyhow you want it, we help you get it.
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
We discovered that many were calling our hotline while it diverts to unknown line. Pls do bear with us believing its network problem which we can't resolve on our own. Its our pleasure to announce to you that our hotline remains 0706 285 5001
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by buchibuchi: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2013
oga u dey do healing? i mean can you cure a disease?
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by isimmiligbonille: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
I do cure and heal all manner of sickness be it spiritual or canal. But before my healing or attention i must do consultation about your sickness to see the curse and solution to it. After my consultation if i were instruct by the spirits to cure you i will then invite you for medical attention.
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by Peche: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
m please my dear i need financial help. what can i do to have money?
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by Dinnyuy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
please i'm a football player can you help me get into a better team?
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by 2cato: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Life is not as easy as you think
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by Capricorn24: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
can you cure premature ejaculation?, my Guy nearly commit sucid because of this...
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by emmanuelbrown26: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2016
@op how come u change ur moniker from bumbit to dis now
Re: Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power by clemz85(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2017
What is the center of your practice? Leading people to light or solving their problems?

I am a seeker, but I seek truth and light,
Some problems are to be there, we need not others to solve them for us hence it's there to lead us to light, some are lessons to ascend us to the higher consciousness some are karmic dept we must clear,

So please what do you teach?

(1) (Reply)

Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship / MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment / The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To Every Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.