Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles (24564 Views)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / PHOTOS: 2 Cars Full Of Arms, Ammunitions & Explosives Detained In Maiduguri / Activist Complains That $30k Match Bonus To Eagles Unfairly Benefits Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by israel007: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
How would this help an average nigerian living under $1 a day?
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Demdem(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Feed me more:

The Globacom chairman subsequently presented the cheque for N160 million, the equivalent of the sum of $1million he promised the team, to Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo.

This is the best part of the story to me. The cheque wasnt given to either NFF or the sports ministry. Yobo should share that money sharp sharp to his team members. No story oooo.
Kudos to Adenuga. Made a promise on Monday Morning, Fulfilled it on Tuesday night.

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Symphony007: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
I'm still angry! This boys have done great things for this nation and they're being offered peanuts, they should be given the keys to the national vault of the central bank, is this the best adenuga can do? Give then globacom and etb.

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Symphony007: I'm still angry! This boys have done great things for this nation and they're being offered peanuts, they should be given the keys to the national vault of the central bank, is this the best adenuga can do? Give then globacom and etb.

What about those that have lost their lives on behalf of this country? what should be done to them or their living loved ones?

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Eneze1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks to Adenuga for fulfilling his promise, but must we put tribe into everything?

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Erm, remind me again, isn't Adenuga a yoruba man??

Why is‎​ he giving money to Igbo footballers??

Where are the Igbo billionaires to reward the Igbo team??

Abeg Adenuga God bless you ojare, don't mind those loud-mouthed ingrates....
‎u r simply, Foolish and dis goes τ̲̅ȍ all ur supporters too.

4 Likes

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Welldone ADenuga, you are a good son of a good Father
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by naptu2: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Anyway, away from the bigotry, one thing that makes me happy is that Mike Adenuga said that he'll take over the duty of paying Keshi's salary from next month. This move should ensure that his salary is regular.

I believe that sponsors should be in charge of providing the funds for players bonuses, rewards, etc, but I'm against government taking up such duties.

The government should focus on training future generations of sports stars, while sponsors should provide the funds to pay and reward professional sportsmen and women.

1 Like

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Nemidav(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yorubas! Very tribalistic ppl! God help you guys.

6 Likes

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Mstrsheikh: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
ALL IS VANITY
Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Eziachi: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
lrguru: Welldone ADenuga, you are a good son of a good Father
No, its not about being a good son but a very good and sensible businessman doing a good PR and image laundering for himself around the genuine success of others.
Keshi is not charity, after all he is well paid to do that job and not a poor man either.
Whenever a gift is no longer between the ears of the giver and the receiver alone, its no longer a charity, its a PR.

5 Likes

Re: Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
This typical of 9ja,were they not doing their job?.bonus is ok,but not like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Appoints Osagie Imasogie, Chinenye Ogwumike As Advisers (pic) / Plateau Lawmakers Fight At Stormy Session, Break Chairs / NAFDAC DG, Paul Orhi In Efcc's Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.