Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

GOLDIE Is Dead(not Rumor) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GOLDIE Is Dead(not Rumor) (819 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Goldie Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

GOLDIE Is Dead(not Rumor) by sheedy407(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
At 1st,I tot it was a rumor,later,it was every where,so I have to tell my mum to call a frnd of hers who is close to Dayo Adeneye of Kennis Music which my mum frnd told my mum that she is dead according to Adeneye but he refused disclosing the cause.She died in VI.May her soul rest in peace.
Re: GOLDIE Is Dead(not Rumor) by MissyB3(f): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2013

(1)

Recent Picture Of Kayswitch And Wande Coal / Davido's Car Damaged By Unilag Students / Video: Footage Of 2face In His Native Wear @ His Traditional Marriage To Annie M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.