Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

NEWS UPDATE: Goldie Harvey Is Dead!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NEWS UPDATE: Goldie Harvey Is Dead!! (1133 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Late Goldie Harvey’s Wedding Pictures To Her Secret Husband, Andrew Harvey / New Picture Collection Of Goldie Harvey Before Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NEWS UPDATE: Goldie Harvey Is Dead!! by swaggzo(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
With teary eyes and a sad gloomy face, I regret to announce the death of a Nigerian music Diva and songstress,
Goldie Harvey.

What lead to her death is yet unknown at this time but, sources claim that she died shortly after her arrival from the United States.

I'm not her fan, and I never will be... But I pray her gentle soul R.I.P!!
Re: NEWS UPDATE: Goldie Harvey Is Dead!! by MissyB3(f): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2013

(1)

PICTURES] Goldie Harvey To Be Buried Today + Harvey, Goldie's Husband Touching H / Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians / A Picture Of Olamide And Dbanj In Houston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.