Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

How Goldie Mysteriously Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Goldie Mysteriously Died (1265 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Goldie Mysteriously Died by aproko247: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2013
The death of Nigeria’s ‘Lady Gaga’, Goldie
Harvey has left people devastated. What has left more puzzles than solutions is the
mysterious way she passed on.

Information gathered by Aproko247 indicated that Goldie was declared dead by the doctors on arrival at Reddington hospital, Lagos, around 7:30pm, according to Kennis Music official press release.

A source at the hospital told our
correspondent that Goldie was brought to the hospital dead at around 7:55pm.

Going by information gathered by Aproko247, Goldie reportedly slumped some moments after she arrived from the United States of America, USA, where she went for the Grammy Awards held last week.

But before she slumped, a source told our
correspondent that she had complained of
severe headache. She was reportedly rushed to the hospital by Denrele where the doctors pronounced her dead on arrival.

“Even Denrele thought it was something not
too serious until the doctors told him that
Goldie is gone,” our source said.

Her body has now been deposited at the
mortuary of the Lagos University Teaching
Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos. Burial arrangements
will be made known by the family.

Goldie was aged 30 before her death. She
would have been 31 in October. She hails from Ekiti State. Goldie represented Nigeria at the 2012 edition of Big Brother Africa Stargame show held in South Africa.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=208
Re: How Goldie Mysteriously Died by madone: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2013
Den this must be very serious
All of us must learn oh! Life not be pancake.I feel somuch for her family .

1 Like

Re: How Goldie Mysteriously Died by MissyB3(f): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2013

(1)

I Thought My Babymamas Would Disrupt My Wedding To Annie Macaulay—2face / Olamide Gives Back To The Streets. / OMG: Tiwa Savage Displays Her Pants On Stage (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.