Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Goldie's Death. Real Facts And Opinions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie's Death. Real Facts And Opinions (1062 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie's Death. Real Facts And Opinions by sureteeboy(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Proverbs 10:27 The fear of the lord prolongeth days, but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

I was listening to a radio interview some weeks back and a popular yoruba artiste was interviewed. When asked if he's using some powers, the guy simply made a statement that everyone will keep saying "NO" but its the age they'll spend in life that will tell.
A research into Rock music reveals that their average age spent in life is 36.9yrs while that of a normal american is 75.8yrs
Earlier this year, we recieved lots of prophecies that this yr will be a year of reckoning and vengance by some top pastors and just last month, we saw the deadly accident that one of our governors had that almost took his life. Are all these natural?? Is Goldie's death natural?? UR OPINION PLS
Re: Goldie's Death. Real Facts And Opinions by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2013
My opinion?
You're full of shitt.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death. Real Facts And Opinions by MrGlobe(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2013
^
cheesy cheesy

@op your shot at conspiracy theorism is both retar.deded and pathetic!

RIP GOLDIE!

(1) (Reply)

A Fan Pulled Her Bra For Me To Sign — Actor, Mike Ezuruonye / PHOTOS: Thousands Storm Lagos For Big Brother Africa Season 8 Audition / Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Brian Okwara At AMAA 2013 (1st Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.