Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death (4095 Views)

Top 10 Most Famous People Who Died A Virgin / SHOCKING: I Am Personally Happy Goldie Is No More - A Lady`s Reaction To Goldie` / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by ableD1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Instead of adhering with the “mourn with those who mourn” biblical
principle, a Nigerian chick with the twitter handle @Miss_Nkem took
to twitter a few hours ago to declare her hatred for the late singer, Goldie.

She made the declaration with so much anger and inhumanity.
When people like this act foolishly, one starts to wonder if
there’s still any hope for the human race.

Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by sync(f): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
may God forgive u
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
May her carcass be filled to the vulture when she dies
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by BeraBera(f): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
Can you imagine this one? No conscience at all. When some people that did not like her have come out openly to say that though they didn't like her, still they didn't wish her dead, and this one is here talking rubbish. Na wa oh
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by victorian(f): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
I said it.! Enemies ...! The ones u see, the ones u don't even know, but they are lurking somewhere waiting ..

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Someone should stuff a pack of benjamins in her mouth to shut her up plz.
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by ableD1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
Another attention seeker....
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Weldone "saint". I wont be surprised if you`re tweeting this from one of your sugar daddy`s bed. What makes u different from her? Pot calling kettle black.
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by gunuvi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
Don't worry about her she is already on her way to where Goldie is so they can settle their scores there. Count my words.
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Slimboy94(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
She's nau trending on twitter

Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by oluwadare26(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
I know she is looking for a "cheap publicity" without proper hardiwork....Goldie wasnt lazy as dat Fool b4 she gets herself fame
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by timpaker(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
is that lady on her period? What an attention seeking ho!

See her fake bre.a.st! Monster!!!
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by abiki(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
Look her up on facebook. Her name is Nkemakonam Mojekwu. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
The girl is a super ediooooottttt.

What did Goldie do to her to warrant her wickedness?

Just because you don't like her doesn't mean you have to pop champaign because she's dead.

Even osu witch.

[size=28pt]I hope her future employer see her wickedness [/size]
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
attention seeker
#NextCossy
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by dridowu: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
D lady must b a parody and she should visit yaba left
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Like she too wont die one day.see how she chested out sef.she wants everyone too see her breast filled with stretch marks.may God have mercy on you.shey taba ja,bikaku ni?ish.even if you two were fighting over prezzo,is it up to that were you make unguarded statements
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by nikkyshyne(f): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Just went thru her tweets on twitter. One word 'heartless'.

abiki: Look her up on facebook. Her name is Nkemakonam Mojekwu. undecided
I just did some investigations. This is a case of impersonation. The person tweeting that used nkemakonam mojekwu picture and name.
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Ivynwa(f): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
That girl dey heartless o-o and she is there flashing her picture to the world and blabbing like that. Can somebody tell her to remove her picture from there because people get killed for talking heartless trash like that. Even when i don't like how heartless she is being, we don't want another death right now.

What manner of human being is that? Even after the Goldie girl is dead, one can still almost touch the hatred oozing from that heartless Nkem girl.
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by NessaFresh(f): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ivynwa: That girl dey heartless o-o and she is there flashing her picture to the world and blabbing like that. Can somebody tell her to remove her picture from there because people get killed for talking heartless trash like that. Even when i don't like how heartless she is being, we don't want another death right now.

What manner of human being is that? Even after the Goldie girl is dead, one can still almost touch the hatred oozing from that heartless Nkem girl.

The bit.ch used an innocent nigerian models pic
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Ivynwa(f): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
NessaFresh:

The bit.ch used an innocent nigerian models pic

I see. So the picture isn't hers. I am marching to twitter to give her a piece of my mind too. Fr*aking she!
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Popowaa: 12:45am On Feb 16, 2013
Witch
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Ivynwa(f): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2013
The person has changed the twitter handle from Miss Nkem to Psychotic_girl. I have a feeling that that is a heartless man hiding behind somebody's name to post such wicked things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Rocktation(f): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2013
Exactly, I suspect it's a man. Whatever gender the person might be anyway, he/she must have been touched in the head.
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Afam4eva(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Rocktation: Exactly, I suspect it's a man. Whatever gender the person might be anyway, he/she must have been touched in the head.
It's a man because? A woman can't be that heartless?
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by Rocktation(f): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Well, yes tongue....and because we have more males as pranksters, than we do females. Only a few females will go through the stress of finding and downloading another's pic, just so they can diss the dead.
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by tobbyomotola(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
If Obasanjo and Taye Taiwo rape a girl yesterday, what would b d output?
Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death by princepascal: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Devil's Incarnate, whr did dis one come out from? Ar u Guyz sure she dsnt hv a hand in dis lost? Look am we'll, she look horror nd wicked, she can kill.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Claire Leeson Who Spent Over N5million To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Download:wizkid - Jaiye Jaiye Ft. Femi Kuti / Gay Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.