Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos (24912 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by BeraBera(f): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie’s close friend and partner Prezzo is on his way to Lagos, following the death last night of the entertainer and Big Brother alumnus.

Our correspondent in Kenya says Prezzo’s friend, Shaffie Weru spoke to Prezzo’s mum who confirmed that her son left for Nigeria on Thursday night most probably after getting the news of Goldie’s death. Shaffie is a radio presenter with Kiss 100.

We’re told Prezzo, who met Goldie while both were housemates at the Big Brother Africa Stargame in 2012, is ‘beyond shocked’.

Meanwhile another Big Brother colleague Milicent Mugadi says it’s difficult for her to digest the news of Goldie’s death. ‘Later in the day I will organise together with a few friends to have a private mass to remember Goldie.

May she rest in peace. I still cannot digest the news’, she said.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/goldies-death-prezzo-devastated-heads-to-lagos.html

3 Likes

Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Wish him well.... RIP DEAR
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Wish him well.... RIP DEAR cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by goldfish80(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
So sad
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by goldfish80(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
LeBaN: jj
ωђατ has jj got to do with Goldie?
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by joshuaidibia(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
We coz joy as we arive,sorow as we go. So we may wonder,4 jst a short while amongst mankind. Y do we nt cm nd go,causin no joy or sorow? #such s lyf. RIP babe#
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Akpaife(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Asis(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Still can't believe she is dead,oh God,rest her soul in peace
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Pwetybee: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP dearie... xo xo sad
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by frodobee: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
Eiyaa, this chic come die. Y nah? *i know you will sigh. But dont, cuz am rehearsing Nollywood*
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Enenu1(f): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
Such is life.. May her soul rest in peace, amen..
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
my skibobo baby.. dis is still unbelievable.. na wa.. may her gentle soul rest n peace.. amen
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by xtremeidea(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
[size=38pt]RIP[/size]
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Lbrasi: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
this news really shake me abeg since I lost my dad.one golden heart left us.
RIP Goldie.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by cyril83(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
goldfish80:
ωђατ has jj got to do with Goldie?
maybe she be blue angel abi wetin concern jj with goldie

@op wetin prezzo wan con do?
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by suxes2005(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
R.I P Goldie
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by crackhouse(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
may she RIP, i wonder where she is now, hell or heaven?
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
pDude: Front page tinz.

What is he coming to Lagos to do naw? Abi he wan resurrect her? undecided
yes oo,he go resurrect am..
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Joey82(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
i dont trust that guy prezzo
following speculations that goldie must have died of doping complications, i'm suspecting prezzo to have introduced her to drugs.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by bizz(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Meldini(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
rip babe no more straffin 4u
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
Taaaaaaaah, the guy dey form caring. If truly he cares so much about her,let him follow her right inside the grave.

Just joking oooo,I feel you prezzo.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by vaserce(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Don't know her but mostly you will be judged by what people say about you
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Since morning have been surfing the net, searching for whr i could see its a rumour but it was reality.. Just feeling pity for her RIPPPP GOLDIEEE
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
crackhouse: may she RIP, i wonder where she is now, hell or heaven?
Abeg go there go confirm... And stop fooling yourself here!
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by mideeniafe(f): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
I can't believe she's dead.......May her soul rest in peace. AMEN. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua / “Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.