Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2933 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result / Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by OMG2013(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie was a very energetic singer and was extremely popular. Upon her death yesterday night, a lot of celebrities took to their Twitter accounts to mourn the loss of the vibrant artiste. You can read the tweets below; 

@deejay_banty my eyes r heavy with sadness, got off stage and was given this sad news
— Femi Anikulapo -Kuti (@Femiakuti) February 15, 2013

My heart bleeds..such a gentle, kind, sweetheart she was..GOLDIE Rest in d Lord ☹♡♫...no words to say.Cc: @kennis_music @kennyogungbe
— Nikki Laoye (@NikkiLaoye) February 15, 2013

Rest in peace Goldie.......goose bumps all over since last night.
— Yvonne Nelson (@yvonnenelsongh) February 15, 2013

I am still numb. Been getting tweets upon tweets about Goldie's death. I can't nd won't believe it. I will wait till tomorrow for her mngt
— Funke Kuti (@FunkeKuti) February 14, 2013

Life is too short,let's celebrate one another while we are alive.RIP Goldie * I heard it 4hrs ago & still tryna digest the news Sad*
— Dencia (@IamDencia) February 15, 2013

I am lost for words, I still shiver at the thought of it . Rest easy Goldie dear !
— Eniola Akinbo (@iAmNiyola) February 15, 2013

This life is fleeting. Live life to the fullest. #RIPGOLDIE you lived a life some only dream of. Artist, Philanthropist, Mould Breaker! ♥
— Georgie Eku Edewor (@EkuEdewor) February 15, 2013

Pls tell me this is not true What!!!!!
— Mr Olu Maintain (@MrOluMaintain) February 14, 2013

Just confirmed.... Goldie....!!! Father pls may her soul rest in peace in ur arms.. we mourn but we are not without hope that u know best...
— kate henshaw (@HenshawKate) February 15, 2013

Goldie! Such a pure heart! I can't be comforted on this one! I just don't know what to do. Farewell, dear friend.
— Frank Edoho (@frankedoho) February 14, 2013

Oh my! Someone tell me this is a sick joke, how? Why? God please
— Toke Makinwa (@tokstarr) February 14, 2013

"Gone. Flirted away. Taken. The stars from the night and d sun from the day. Gone a nd a cloud in my heart. " Alfred Tennyson
— gbenga adeyinka 1st (@gbengaadeyinka) February 14, 2013

GOLDIE HARVEY DEAD??
— chidi mokeme (@chidimokeme) February 14, 2013

To all who have asked. Yes. Goldie is gone. It's really heartbreaking. Thank God that she lived her dreams. I'm grateful to have known her.
— Ik Osakioduwa (@ik_osakioduwa) February 15, 2013

May her soul rest in perfect peace....AMEN, but I hope its not true sha ooooo....hmmmmmmm
— DJ TEE films(@Adetokunbodjtee) February 14, 2013

Wooow !! In shock .. Sadmood ..Goldie
— Orezi datGehnGehnGuy (@iamorezi) February 14, 2013

Rest in Peace Goldie Harvey (Bimpe Filani)
— Kefee(@Kefee1) February 15, 2013

I'm so sorry to here this. My Sincere regards to her family. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Polite reminder that life is too short.RIP
— Omowunmi Akinnifesi (@OmowunmiAk) February 14, 2013

Extremely sad and unfortunate news...a dark night...Praying for the family and friends of the Late Susan Harvey a.k.a Goldie
— Obiora Obiwon (@ObioraObiwon) February 14, 2013

RIP Goldie... This is a dark, dark day for the Nigerian entertainment industry. Humble, respectful, talented. Adieu Susan!
— Femi Aderibigbe (@Kwamenaija) February 15, 2013

Life sometimes puzzles us, bt wat can we do? We're only human & death is inevitable! It jus hurts wen a sweet young person goes. #RIPGoldie
— Prince Tillaman (@Tillaman) February 14, 2013

I heard yesternight and prayed it turns out as a rumor but woke to d reality that its true!!! SAD God please keep us from sudden death IJN
— olumide ogunade (@idcabasa_coded) February 15, 2013

Just goes to show that no matter who you are, death is inevitable. #RipGoldie May she find rest.
— Seun Anikulapo Kuti(@RealSeunKuti) February 15, 2013

www.reportnaija..com/2013/02/twitter-celebrities-react-to-goldies.html
please drop your comment

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by BlackPeni5: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Kai...But Goldie dey fine for picture sha

May she rest in perfect peace.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by stacomaster(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
May her soul R.i.p!!
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by braxjay(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Abujafood: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie, you were one of the few real people we had in the entertainment scene.

Good bye Goldie!
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by ebamma(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
.Many of us here used to call her names but now were she don die we dey shed crocodile tears #the human mind is wicked

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Kenneth205(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Too bad.... Dats y i hate dis boyfriend nd girlfriend issues
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by etudaddy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Even though I don't like her cos of her BBA 4kup but I still shed tears when I heard about her death. RIP my dear.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Emmy9ite(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Too bad! She has gone and gone for good..
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Dagr8tosyn: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
What a charming, pretty, young lady...another TALENT goes down the drain, God have mercy on her gentle soul.(Da Gr8tosyn)
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abujafood: d
DIS IS WOT HAPENS WEN ONE IS SILLY ENOF 2 RUSH 2 COMMENT WITHOUT READING. NEXT THING NOW, U WIL REJOICE AND DANCE ALINGO 4 BEIN D IST 2 COMMENT
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2013

(1)

Kim Kardashian’s Secret Weapon Revealed / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's Boutique Grand Opening / Ebubu MUONSO Visits The People Of Oraukwu Dec 28th 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.