Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Bible Society Of Nigeria VACANCIES - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Bible Society Of Nigeria VACANCIES (1809 Views)

Apply Now For Bible Society Of Nigeria Job Recruitment 2016 / Bible Society Of Nigeria / Vacancies @ Bible Society Of Nigeria - October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Society Of Nigeria VACANCIES by ezenwaez(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
LAGOS
1) Truck Driver
2) Confidential Secretaries
3) Web Developer

ABUJA
4) Fund-raising Officer
5) Laundry Attendant

GENERAL/SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
For all positions, minimum of WASC or equivalent qualification is compulsary.
The truck driver is required to have a fair knowledge of mechanics as well as Nigeria's terrain. Must enjoy good health and be able to work with little or no supervision.
Confidential secretary must possess ND Secretarial administration from a recognised institution with a minimum of two years experience.
Web developer must possess HND/B.Sc in computer science or related field with minimum of three years experience in web development. Must be proficient and conversant with PHP and MySQL.
Fund Raising Officer must possess HND/B.Sc in any of the social sciences. Flair for marketing and fundraising as well as possession of postgraduate qualifications like PGD or MBA is an added advantage. Must be a go-getter who is hungry for results.
All applicants must be practicing Christians with good testimony of their turning point.
Applications from interested candidates must be forwarded on or before 22/02/13,including three referees, one of who must be the Pastor of the applicant to

THE GENERAL SECRETARY,
BSN,
18 WHARF ROAD,
APAPA,
LAGOS

Re: The Bible Society Of Nigeria VACANCIES by donald1010(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2013
Please i'm very much interested on the Truck Driver Vacancy.
My name is Chibuike Modestus,i'm 31yrs old,I'm a Christian,i'm from Imo State,i've lived all my life
Here in Lagos.i've my secondary junior school before i decided to go and learn
Mechanic and driven job which i learnt for (6yrs).and i've been driven for a very long
Time now and familiar with most Nigerian roads..Please grant me the opportunity to work with you and i shall give it all my best...there's no number to contact you.but
This is the number to reach me on ..08132393252..08027902816..
Thank you..Chibuike

(1) (Reply)

I Received An Appointment Letter From Zebracon Petroleum Limited / Work From Home Web Developer/graphic Designer/Wordpress manager 20-40K per month / Volunteer Opportunity In Abuja (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.