Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Re: Please Note That One Or More Of The Ds-160 Numbers Used To Schedule This App - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: Please Note That One Or More Of The Ds-160 Numbers Used To Schedule This App (1563 Views)

Lost DS-160 Application Form / Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 / I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: Please Note That One Or More Of The Ds-160 Numbers Used To Schedule This App by tee2faith: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hi all,
Please i have a US Visa appointment scheduled for next week and i logged on to print my confirmation page this afternoon only to see this information on my page "PLEASE NOTE THAT ONE OR MORE OF THE DS-160 NUMBERS USED TO SCHEDULE THIS APPOINTMENT CAN NOT BE VALIDATED.
INCORRECT DS-160 NUMBERS MAY LEAD TO A DELAY IN BEING PROCESSED"
Please does anyone know the meaning or what might have caused it. its really strange and this is the first time and seeing it.
Please help.
Re: Re: Please Note That One Or More Of The Ds-160 Numbers Used To Schedule This App by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2013

(1)

What Can $10 Buy In CAPE VERDE? / Covid-19: Italy Still On Lock Down. / Turkey Visa Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.