Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

On The Island - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On The Island (673 Views)

Working On The Island, Living On The Mainland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Island by sandra50(f): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Goodeveing everyone,just want to know if there is someone that needs a house help on the island(cos I want her to be close to me).I need something that my kid sis can be doing,she is presently doing nothing nd I really need something that she can do.she is my blood sis so there is nothing to be scared about,I can provid anything u ask me to,including my picture nd that of my sister when we meet,if u want.here is the no to call 07068946197 preferably a single man or woman but others can still call,thanks.
Re: On The Island by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
sandra50: Goodeveing everyone,just want to know if there is someone that needs a house help on the island(cos I want her to be close to me).I need something that my kid sis can be doing,she is presently doing nothing nd I really need something that she can do.she is my blood sis so there is nothing to be scared about,I can provid anything u ask me to,including my picture nd that of my sister when we meet,if u want.here is the no to call 07068946197 preferably a single man or woman but others can still call,thanks.

Good evening Sandra,

Are you sure this is best for your sister? Even if you want her to get this kind of job, I will advice that you prefer someone who is married with children as against a single guy.

Thanks!
Re: On The Island by sandra50(f): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks dear.why I want a single person is because i don't want her to do more than taking care of the house works.I don't want her to baby sit cos I wld want her to use her free time to do something meaningful for herself.thanks
striktlymi:

Good evening Sandra,

Are you sure this is best for your sister? Even if you want her to get this kind of job, I will advice that you prefer someone who is married with children as against a single guy.

Thanks!
Re: On The Island by sandra50(f): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2013
More calls pls

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In An Emergency Shituation? / Do Midgets Have Night Vision? / Birthday Gifts Worthy For A 55yr Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.