Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN (1770 Views)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by tomakint: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Dayo have you had your breakfast? I just want to be sure before i fail my promises.
Now dis is funny I have to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy trust me, dayokanu is a child and I thought he said he is a chemical engineer, little wonder the 'chemical reactions imbalances' ravishing him 'upstairs' just check out his signature! He is a loner grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2013
tomakint:
Now dis is funny I have to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy trust me, dayokanu is a child and I thought he said he is a chemical engineer, little wonder the 'chemical reactions imbalances' ravishing him 'upstairs' just check out his signature! He is a loner grin

Bro free Dayo because sometimes he is not the one talking but something inside him do.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by eggheaders(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Obsessed? About your amala or ewedu what exactly am i obsessed about you people? I promised myself last year not to argue with any yoruba person until average yorubas start eating two square meal a day.

You called eastern Nigeria backward enclave? Hehehe i laugh you in Japanese style, my friend i am sure mistaken east for southwest,maybe you wanted to say ibadan, osun,ekiti and co,

I prefare my amala and ewedu to all those civil war induce leaves chowing you called delicacies.calling the east backward his cos I go there regularly and knows what his obtainable there.outside enugu excluding ninth mile the rest place is hell hole.in my exploring of the region I have met loads of your kinsmen that has admitted the south west is a century ahead of you goons. I ain't excepting anything better from an umuyan village boy that has not even been to onitsha.talking of oyo and osun where loads of his kinsmen are dieing to come and live.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by eggheaders(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2013
tomakint:
Trust me that dolt is d latest 'udele' on NAIRALAND grin he makes me laugh grin

you are the greatest dolt cow.with your am Yoruba cry all round.are you so shy of your ndigbo root.you are a waste to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by gabriel212: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2013
Y do we ppl indulge in insulting each other? We are mature n we can not reason in the same direction that is y we hav political, ethnical, religion different.
ALL THE PPL WE FIGHT OVER ARE FRIENDS.
LET B SWIFT TO READ BUT RELUCTANT TO RAISE INSULT!!!
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by Gbawe: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2013
gabriel212: Y do we ppl indulge in insulting each other? We are mature n we can not reason in the same direction that is y we hav political, ethnical, religion different.
ALL THE PPL WE FIGHT OVER ARE FRIENDS.
LET B SWIFT TO READ BUT RELUCTANT TO RAISE INSULT!!!

True.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by jaso1(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Some silly have no clue about Nigeria setting and lack the intteligent required to be adequately updated about cabal selfishly organise nation call Nigeria.
It's verry unfortunate hearing toothless talk by Nigerian who are meant to know better about how thier lives been mismanage by this selfish elite. an average Nigerians will tell you they have nothing to do about politics forgetting that, is the only platform to which president whom decide your life will emerge. it is disheartening and inimical choosing this conclution.
After my observation, i came up with this conclution about this rittated or unworthy maginalisation some jobless engages themselves with.
Is it about maginalisation or having someone with quality that will move the nation forward?
The other day one idiot was saying sw region has been shortchange in the reward for those quality guys that gave nation cup we couldnt get over years. all these are happening simply because we dont like ourselves. in many organisation in Nigeria today it happens, MTN Nigeria particularly does that- a situation where vacancy in a particular section will not be throw open until a brother to the manager incharge graduated from university.
This is absolutely mad and insane. If Nigeria govt. realy want to curb curruption, i think they should start from there. Nigeria universities are structure in such a way that they produce currupt graduates yearly and this are people who will eventualy get to possition and practicalise what was leant in the school. most of our industries collapsed due to mismanagement. An eviroment which NITEL cant succesfully operate, came MTN, GLO,etc and performing delligently.
whats our problem in this country? are we a dirrect son of devil? why cant we do something good? why are we so selfish that we only concern about our immediate family,tribe,region instead of Nigeria as a whole. the interest of having big mansion, buying jet, etc are the course of this madness to be check or elliminated through genue policy by the govt. but since thise in the govt. are also common on this where would solution come from?
so saaa....d!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by tomakint: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Bro free Dayo because sometimes he is not the one talking but something inside him do.

Conclusively, he is 'possessed with an evil spirit of rebellion and witchcraft from the pit of hell'! This is pathetic undecided
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by teskyg: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
Okupe on point here.The so called yahoo yahoo yoruba leaders (Tinubu) is even worening your case by planning to take power back to the North.That will be the final nail in Yoruba coffin.OBJ ensured Speaker was Zone to the west but Tinubu scuttled your chances by teaming up with Hausa /Fulani.Now he is in tango with Buhari and some of you are so blind not to see where he is leading you to.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by koruji(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
You need to fear nails in your coffins, not Yoruba.
When Yorubas handle their own affairs we do well, we move forward.
What did OBJ and his thieving speaker, and thieving governors do for Yoruba in their 8 years.
We don't want thieving vagabonds in Yorubaland.
You are advised to face your own business.

teskyg: Okupe on point here.The so called yahoo yahoo yoruba leaders (Tinubu) is even worening your case by planning to take power back to the North.That will be the final nail in Yoruba coffin.OBJ ensured Speaker was Zone to the west but Tinubu scuttled your chances by teaming up with Hausa /Fulani.Now he is in tango with Buhari and some of you are so blind not to see where he is leading you to.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by omonnakoda: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2015
another day don break. 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Extremists Demolish Mosques And Temples As They Spread Their Carnage-Pic / Rochas Stay In APC Shaky, May Join Labour Party Political Family Meets, As APGA / 5 Reasons To Love Nigeria From An American Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.