Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Am Happy She Died – A Lady Reacts To Goldie’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Happy She Died – A Lady Reacts To Goldie’s Death (1444 Views)

Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy She Died – A Lady Reacts To Goldie’s Death by labasulla(f): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
Instead of adhering with the “mourn with those who mourn” biblical principle, a Nigerian chick with the twitter handle @Miss_Nkem took to twitter a few hours ago to declare her hatred for the late singer, Goldie.

She made the declaration with so much anger and inhumanity.

When people like this act foolishly, one starts to wonder if there’s still any hope for the human race. http://dailypost.com.ng/blogs/2013/02/15/i-am-happy-she-died-a-fan-reacts-to-goldies-death/?wt=3

Re: I Am Happy She Died – A Lady Reacts To Goldie’s Death by k2039: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
I love her attitude, she won't even back down on what she thinks it's right to please the masses.
She is entitled to her opinions and so are others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko's Daughter, Disgraced In Ibadan / Is Tonto Dikeh Suffering From Battered Celebrity Syndrome? / PHOTOS: Superstar Idris Elba Covers October Edition Of GQ Plus His Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.