Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81788 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by aieromon(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
clemmonce: some people are dumb in their thinking. abi na the guy be gold diga. she is frm a wealthy home for yor info.

Please,kindly let us know her father's name. I actually thought Harvey was her dad's name. The name got me confused when I saw she was from Ekiti whereas I assumed she was from Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by holluwai(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Now its seem goldie either lived 2 lives or a secret life. I have always wondered where the Harvery name comes from Damn there a lot of shady things about her...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
ichidodo: i dont believe dat. O.K, if na true where her pikin?

Must a child be involved? Really?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Costa2000(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
So she´s married.RIP Goldie.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
She was married?!! shocked shocked
Now I'm officially freaking out. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Lagusta(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Now this gets more interesting....

From illuminati to drugs, now the fact that she was MARRIED makes me wanna poo on myself!!!!

Oh God, I wanna puke!!!!

RIP goldie, everybody, including your white husband will miss you!!!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by prettyboi1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
During that period she was in the big brother Africa house, I once heard randomly that she was married once but herself & her alleged husband had divorced. I don't know how true that is/was though.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by sashaa(f): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
kandiikane: I was wondering why her last name was harvey. Estranged?
i'v always wondered
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tajulasblog(f): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Her family name was FILANI.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by nous(f): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
aieromon:

Please,kindly let us know her father's name. I actually thought Harvey was her dad's name. The name got me confused when I saw she was from Ekiti whereas I assumed she was from Lagos.

Yes she was married. Her father's name is Filani.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by cyril83(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
kaywhynoni: R.I.P Goldie, we all miss u.
RIP? Choi! i wouldn't want to believe she fooled all her fans by keeping this glorious moment away from us...i followed her everywhere and i never heard of this buh I heard of her divorced rumour. I thought it was mere blackmail.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Anaphylaxis(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Really? You're not kidding right ?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tellwsdom: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Happy marrried life wink..why are Nigerian gurls hungry for whites??...money I guess undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by esty2: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dat is definately not her in d weeding gown ... A g lookalike , maybe
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by afrika(f): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
DﻉÅЯ friends, its sad but why is it now that dey want 2show us d wedding pix. Why re dey wanting us 2believe that she had(s)a horrible style of life witout respect for d man. Where ȋ̝̊̅§ d goldie remaining body? Why diz kinda horrible rumor. Well, if you dont knw goldie before, those that ve TV or n☺†, dstv or nt are now aware of goldie. Let's  ♓☺Ϟ•̸ tomorrow goes
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by megareal: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
kandiikane:

Publicity stunt?
Prolly. Why didnt he say anything all these while?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by aieromon(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
tajulasblog: Her family name was FILANI.

Thanks dear. Isn't it funny that this important piece of information was left out of the various biographies posted all over the internet? The mum's name was mentioned but the dad wasn't and we all had to assume it was Harvey.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
As dem dey yarn for Warri; when strong breeze blow, na that time fowl yansh go come open grin

Goldie's yansh don open waaaaaaaaaahh! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by warrikid(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
otumfour: undecided noticed 1 thang tho' undecided how come Nigerians tend to change in skin color as they age And it's usually from blacky to yellowy undecided....wtf is tht all abt

Shey! una be rainbow humans abi undecided
LMAO,u no well oooO.
Na peepo wey dey borrow borrow dier neighbour cream dey be like dat. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tellwsdom: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
tajulasblog: Her family name was FILANI.
Sorry, is she a fulani??.....tot as much angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
e$ty :
Dat is definately not her in d weeding gown ... A g lookalike , maybe

Goldie look-alike my anus angry

Are you her publicity secretary angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by NessaFresh(f): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Laila Ikeji: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Chai no be u report am
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Lexoria: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tellwisdom,same reason Nigerian guys are hungry for whites.

tellwsdom: Happy marrried life wink..why are Nigerian gurls hungry for whites??...money I guess undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by specialguest(f): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Death has a way of revealing the deepest secrets of a man. Rest in peace goldie even as we keep pondering on where you got the name 'Harvey' from.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by demelza: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Had No Freaking Clue That She Was Married.
Chei! See as Death just open our Goldie nyansh.
Anyway sha, Rest In Peace Golden One
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by warrikid(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
But make una wait oo,hope no be say keke and I.D don go sacrifice dis gehl for illuminati matters oo,make dem ask dem well wetin dem do dis gehl oo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
I knew it! See how she turned from black girl to bi-racial with blonde hair. Bleaching cream we hail thee!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by princeonx: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
Might be a contract wedding to everyone including the husband but an opportunity just landed on the guy's feet! Who knows, he might even have a life insurance on her naming himself as beneficiary! Those pictures, marriage cert. are all he needed to prove they're married.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by NessaFresh(f): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lexoria:
Tellwisdom,same reason Nigerian guys are hungry for whites.

The same reason I crave for banana
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
Confusion.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by ogaemma: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
So many untold stories, so many secrets. Soon the real cause of her death will unfold. RIP Goldie.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
Is the white guy her husband, or her grandpa? just asking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.