Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81782 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
I neva knew she was married oh! Where prezzo from con come out, make he be Dey talk say him wan propose to her. Wonder shall never end oh!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by chichi5041: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
chichi5041: The earlier u guys understand dat BBA is a game n a show d beta, she sayin she luv Prezzo is part of d game nd 2 make d show gets interesting, hv u eva asked urslf y is dat all house falls in luv wit some one? It jus part of d game. Hw can pple fall in luv in jus one week in house? Is dat hw pple fall in luv? BBA is not real, sum tins r bin done, 2 make it luk interesting, den make u vote, nd collect ur moni! Her husband was even in d audience in BBA @ d stage, so d earlier u realise is a show d beta! If not y UTI na go marry him babe afta BBA, if they luv theirselves?
If Goldie was so proud of Husby y the hushed wedding? Why did she keep Prezzo's ring Why the following after BBA? The mouse and Cat race

Big Brother is just like any part of life....u can't tell me that the Angolian chick left the house and dragged her partner along to spice up the game!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by forbisi: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Chinom: She had her wedding reception at Event center, Agidingbi !!. How the hell was she able to keep the entire wedding thing a secret. Any event that happens at that place cannot be a secret.
It's like the Oyibo man swore an oath of secrecy. That's why he had to wait for her to die before posting the pictures.
The big question is ' WHY' Na arrangee marriage ?!!
She wasn't a big star wn she got married, dts y no1 cared, not dt she kept it secret
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by chichi5041: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by idirect(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Anyone who looks up to some TV personality as role model should seriously have their head checked.

You know what. ...forget having their heads checked, they should just committed themselves into an asylum and have the keys thrown away so they can never be let out because they are obviously useless to society. undecided
[size=25pt]+1000 likes[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Felibaby(f): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Kai. We nigerians can spew rubbish eh. This was one of the reasons why she kept her family life out of the media. She was very married to Andrew before she passed. Nigerians think they know everything about celebrities. All u see on Tv and read in the media are not even close to the realities of these people.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kolamilan(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: Hmmm !

Did she really go into this marriage for love of for the money
you for go heaven go ask her.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wow R.I.P Goldie Digger Harvey
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by bambuzz88: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
secrecy
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by bambuzz88: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
[size=15pt] Sisi_Kill: Anyone who looks up to some TV personality as role model should seriously have their head checked.

You know what. ...forget having their heads checked, they should just committed themselves into an asylum and have the keys thrown away so they can never be let out because they are obviously useless to society. undecided[/size]

[size=25pt] what of the KIDS growing up to learn from us
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
mactoni91: Check out www.nairaland.com/1197837/jack-daniel-potrays-himself-andrew
B4 u kill d dead the 2nd time coz of misinformations
You are another Idi.ot parading around on NL.Your stupid thread was closed because of your mustard seed brain.I pity your parent or whosoever that is funding your education in Psychology.You really have a long way to go
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
true2god: Goldie=gold di(gger). Sounds alike.
mango head .
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sometimes I am shocked to know that I live in the same country with these morons.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
oyb:

i suggest you shut up now

the internet is far too big - you can never delete everything

better start placing your empty curses on google cheesy cheesy cheesy

see this one misyarning about kissing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clap for yourself . How beautiful your trophy is , even more beautiful that the AFCON cup. BUT don't you ever know what a reality show is ? Do you think they would have a retarded person like you on such show ? If you don't know it was all played out like script , and her hubby had no qualms with it . We should just all shut up and allow the young lady to rest in peace .
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
tonididdy: u be mumu THIS IS AFRICA how does a 29year old suddenly slump and die.go get affair with your neighbour wife,if the man nor go kill u physically or spiritually.we cannot deny the fact that 2men are in question here over 1lady
Let me guess , you are 142 years old . Why didn't you die when your mates are dying ? You are in a different generation and all those we heard used to happen in your time , old superstitious f;ool.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
Soso990240: wher be ur village sef? The lady in question was flirtin around wit 1 i.diot calld prezzo.is it legal 4 married women 2 flirt?(in d sight of God and man)
Go tell it to the mountain then . She suppose wait for you and not move on with her life .
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
gadjet: If u all ask me, na who I go ask.....RIP Goldie
Incase , you are thinking she was the one who sang that song , she is not o. just being snoopy . Never mind me .
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Yvete(f): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
Dang! This chic is late?? Wow!

...and why some people decide to sleep on this thread like little Miss Defender of Goldie's Universe surprises me. Like there's nothing else going on in your life??
Must you quote and respond to everyone?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ivynwa: @Petnkool
Thank you for doing a good job and and bringing back those saying terrible things about the Goldie girl to their senses. You actually saved me some hardwork because such terrible things they say crawl under my skin and would have had me trying to make them stop talking like that about her. Thank you for defending her too.
I am not defending her , and no one can now. We can only say what we feel about her life time , after all, the judgeent is between her and her maker . She's been called to glory like everyone of us would be one day . EVERY HUMAN , even her haters would one day embark on this journey , and their deeds would be their path.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
finetouch: That's why they say she's rich or something not knowing she's even a scammer
Define a scammer !
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool:

Clap for yourself . How beautiful your trophy is , even more beautiful that the AFCON cup. BUT don't you ever know what a reality show is ? Do you think they would have a retarded person like you on such show ? If you don't know it was all played out like script , and her hubby had no qualms with it . We should just all shut up and allow the young lady to rest in peace .

i thought you were the one lying brazenly that there was no kissing. ode. now that you have been shown to be nothing more than a useless pr wannabe lickespittle, you are blathering about meeting one's maker

small minded generation dunc-e dolt

i remember the radio ad for big brother - a frustarted father was harassing his good for nothing 20 something year old son - you just sit around, your not looking for a job, you don't have any ambition - why don't you go to the big brother house?
maybe to a simpleton like you, being on reality tv is something to aspire to , you do come across as the sort of celebrity worshipping mongrel that is becoming a staple of your generation

instead of playing voltron to goldie, why don't you do like biebers fans and slash you wrists. you can join her wherever she is and keep kissing her arse till her husband get there
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
fuckluv: Guy if u don't like my post, pretend as if u never saw it. I wasn't trained to trade words with people. Get a grip on urself and stop d insult.
Guy,apology. But your post was heart breaking and was born out of a shallow thought . Nothing do the Goldie gal at all.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
macfarland: Wow R.I.P Goldie Digger Harvey
Your turn go come to get the R.I.P title . And I presume you would have something like R.I.P , A j.erk
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
oyb:

i thought you were the one lying brazenly that there was no kissing. ode. now that you have been shown to be nothing more than a useless pr wannabe lickespittle, you are blathering about meeting one's maker

small minded generation dunc-e dolt

i remember the radio ad for big brother - a frustarted father was harassing his good for nothing 20 something year old son - you just sit around, your not looking for a job, you don't have any ambition - why don't you go to the big brother house?
maybe to a simpleton like you, being on reality tv is something to aspire to , you do come across as the sort of celebrity worshipping mongrel that is becoming a staple of your generation

instead of playing voltron to goldie, why don't you do like biebers fans and slash you wrists. you can join her wherever she is and keep kissing her arse till her husband get there

Good Lord, My talk about meeting one's maker upsets you, Atheist ?? Uh ,ok , wait for that time when you would be acquainted with your own maker just like Goldie has met hers . Abi you think say na only Goldie go die ??
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool:

Lol, My talk about meeting one's maker upsets you ?? Uh , Atheist , wait for that time when you would be acquainted with your own maker just like Goldie has met hers . Abi you think say na only Goldie go die ??

dodging right left and center

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a married woman frolicking like that with another man - you better not even try to pull any religion card

the bba house you so idolize, i believe that is what is called living in sin - brazenly in the full public eye

there was nothing remotely godly about how your heroine portrayed herself or lived her life
most celebrities make small show of glory to God and all that
is anyone even sure what religion goldie practised sef?

i wonder what all the fuss is about. you don't come across as a particularly intelligent or personable fellow, if Goldie could pretend not to be married, she certainly would have pretended not to know you smiley
like her husband, you would have been an inconvenience better hidden for the sake of career
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by razznaija(f): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Na wao, so she was married to this man and messing with Prezzo at the same time.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
btw, celebrity worshipper, kim k is in naija , why don't you scuttle off now (like the loathsome cockroach you are) to loiter outside whatever hotel she is staying at. you do seem to the type that idolizes reality tv celebrities with odd secrets

focus your affections and worship on the living smiley
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
pentkoolaid

this is for you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kissing, this looks more like b-anging

that hubby get mind o is all i can say

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
lets take a trip downtown

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.