Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Who Knows Kemi Omololu-olunloyo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Knows Kemi Omololu-olunloyo? (758 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Kemi Omololu-olunloyo? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Outspoken International Journalist, Global
Media Expert, Gun Victims Advocate,
Motivational Speaker, Global Teen and
Community Activist, Retired Pharmacist,
Publicist and Nigerian native.
Based in The US, Canada, UK and Nigeria for
the last 35 years.
The only thing this person does it to abuse the Nigerian government, calling all Nigerians names. Please view her profile on facebook and make sure this get to the front page and to the authorities concern.
Re: Who Knows Kemi Omololu-olunloyo? by Noiseless2: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2013
SHE IS A VERY BITTER 419,SHE ABUSED HER CHILDREN AND FRAUDLENT IN ALL SHE DOES.

FRAUDLENT ACTIVISTS LIKE MR TUKUMBO AREMU ODUA THERE ARE MANY OF THEIR LIKES IN THAT OF THE COUNTRY.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Nigeria Currency Writing In Arabic Language? / Amaechi’s Govs Forum Is A Trade Union – Presidency / My Oga At The Top Says I Still Dey Kampe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.