Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Advice On Cure To Pains And Swell Of Testics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On Cure To Pains And Swell Of Testics (740 Views)

Nigerian Virologist Speaks On Cure For HIV, Lassa Fever And Zika Virus / Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / Shocking Photos: Disease Causes Toddler’s Head To Swell Up Like A Balloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Cure To Pains And Swell Of Testics by peleson: 2:55am On Feb 16, 2013
Please an advice is needed on how to cure some with pains in his right testicles, swollen the doctor said it was epididymo orchitis and also suspects testicles torsion . This boy is my junior friend and he seriously needs help!
Advice on Orthodox and traditional medication is welcome
Re: Advice On Cure To Pains And Swell Of Testics by ckkris: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2013
peleson: Please an advice is needed on how to cure some with pains in his right testicles, swollen the doctor said it was epididymo orchitis and also suspects testicles torsion . This boy is my junior friend and he seriously needs help!
Advice on Orthodox and traditional medication is welcome
Re: Advice On Cure To Pains And Swell Of Testics by Lagusta(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
I am also suspecting torsion of that testicle, so please take the boy to a better hospital for an immediate orchidopexy, unless the boy wants to become partly infertile....

(1) (Reply)

Bee Venom Destroys HIV, Spares Surrounding Cells / jknk / What Fits Your Busy Schedule Better, Exercise Or Death? Your Choice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.