Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition (25026 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by muktarmtt(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme: It makes no difference wether Malam Tinubu or Boko Haram Commandant, Mr. Buhari drop their ambition to contest the presidency under APC or Armoured Personnel Carrier. The fact remains that Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) is a moslem islamist party. If you doubt me check out the big wigs of the party: Shetima Kashim, Abdul Aziz, Religious bigot El-Rufai, Boko Haram General Buhari, Ibrahim Gaidan, Tinubu, Boko haram wannabe, Aregbesola, Gov. Yari (Zamfara), Yerima, Umar Tanko, Alhaji Fashola (I never knew he was a moslem), Gov. Amosun, etc. These are all moslems who want to turn Nigeria into islamic country.
u jst show hw dumb u r mumu of d first oder, ok is a islamic party go nd. Form ur own stupid xtrian party if u have wai it takes funk ass trabalistic bigot mtsw

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
We want young men with modern ideas and determine to work with the people to build a better Nigeria. I am f**king tired of the old unwanted politicians for the position of president.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by PENMIGHT(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme: It makes no difference wether Malam Tinubu or Boko Haram Commandant, Mr. Buhari drop their ambition to contest the presidency under APC or Armoured Personnel Carrier. The fact remains that Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) is a moslem islamist party. If you doubt me check out the big wigs of the party: Shetima Kashim, Abdul Aziz, Religious bigot El-Rufai, Boko Haram General Buhari, Ibrahim Gaidan, Tinubu, Boko haram wannabe, Aregbesola, Gov. Yari (Zamfara), Yerima, Umar Tanko, Alhaji Fashola (I never knew he was a moslem), Gov. Amosun, etc. These are all moslems who want to turn Nigeria into islamic country.
. I ve never used a foul language on anyone on this forum. I mean,NEVER. But d myopism of ur thoughtlessness might change my stand. I feel the urge to question ur state of mind,educational background,upbringing and utmostly whether u ever have a future at all? I just have to assume u are still not bed-wetting.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by bajosky: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
d only though challenger to gej i think is the immediate past governor of Cross River State Mr. Donald Duke .
he is vibrant,visionary and capable of delivering the hope of APC .
ANY counter opinion or support.
punch "like" or"dislike" :Dd only though challenger to gej i think is the immediate past governor of Cross River State Mr. Donald Duke .
he is vibrant,visionary and capable of delivering the hope of APC .
ANY counter opinion or support.
punch "like" or"dislike"
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
shut up u dumb skull,it is ppl like u dat is pulling nigeria backward.letting sentiments cloud ur judgement. am a xtain and am not a northerner but i would vote 4 whoever has the courage to fight corruption regardless of his religion or tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Gojebor: Nigeria cant survive bin together by 2015:::i see disintegration....cos d so called APC wil start zoning again.....apc wil b worst dan pdp!
Oh, u didnt knw. As far as d duo will still be piloting d affairs of d group, does it evn matter if dey contest or not?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
And everybody is busy attacking dis 'free2rhyme' of a guy. But, i dont trust muslims myself. So, u can begin to rain abuses on me too if u are dumb . Dose ppl are evil biko

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by teskyg: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Free2ryme said it all.It is very clear that Muslims want to hijack power in 2015.Let all the christians get it in their head.Most of those opposing this Government are muslims and we must ask ourselves why?Tinubu and Buhari are trying to play smart in order to install a puppet just like Fashola and then begin to call the short from behind the scene.It is crystal clear that Tinubu is trying to extend his wealth to Oil blocks and Buhari want so oil block too to replenish is dry pocket.
GEJ for 2015.The Buhari we know will rather go and form another Party than drop his ambition.This is a man that is desparate to get power.Tinubu can not stand in his way.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Horlawoomey(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2013

ODE-CHUKWU YOU REALLY NEED HELP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Itoroetti(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2013

God bless u for saying the truth.i tot i was d only one that saw this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
With what I'm seeing with this APC of a party, I think it will be best to stick with PDP.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by GAR3TH(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
I pretty much predicted this in another thread, that Buhari will not be running for the next presidential ticket.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by kennyalao: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
reindeer: I hope Buhari becomes the new head of a freehanded EFCC when they win...
OBJ,IBB,GEJ go run commot nija same day!
What of Tinubu, will he stay? If he stays with his over 1 trillion naira in looted funds, then Buhari is an hypocrite of international dimension. Let us stop deceiving ourselves if they are deceiving us. That is how Ribadu deceived all of u with his efcc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Hardfact: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
take dat: "If" Buhari drops dead today, does it mean we've lost all hopes of tackling corruption? No! This move is for the greater good of the party, if after dotting the I's and crossing the t's they finally decide he is the right man for the job, so be it! For now individual ambitions should be relegated!
Nice one.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Adamo84(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
take dat: Schizophrenia is not a life sentence! But it will be, if you fail to visit a psychiatric home nearest to you!
God bless You!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by hanelson(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012: I'm sure we've not heard the last of this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by ecosanders: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
free2ryhme:

atleast u can acknowledge me going to school ... while u on the other hand nvr saw the four walls of any school .. a pity...
going by ur comments, ur going 2 skool doesnt diffrenciate u frm a stalk illiterate. I doubt if u hav som1 as educated as i am in ur family, so dnt go there.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by lateef4me(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
I refuse to believe this and I will rather wait till Buhari confirms this . Buhari has his eyes on the president seat and will not stop contesting until his death.....

He's however free to prove me wrong sha !
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Ladipodeal: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Appears this is a gimmick for Buhari to drop his ambition by some members of APC. Rochas/Fashola or Oshiomole won't win.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by prettyboi1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2013

I hate seeing dumb posts like this. Must you guys always be sentimental about shiitt? What's wrong if all of them are Muslims? Is it religion or tribe we are going to eat? Shouldn't it be about who the cap fits best? Shouldn't it be about who would serve the country & the people best? I'm a Christian but I don't give a shiitt about these dirty sentiments & bias. As a matter of fact,most of the people I'd even vote for without thinking twice in modern day Nigeria are Muslims & I'd proudly vote them. eg Fashola, Oshiomole, Buhari,el-Rufai,.....if these guys were to come out for positions of power in any sector, they would most likely get my vote (except if I see someone more credible than them). They have proven their worth in public service far too greatly & I can't & won't be stupid enough to reject them on the grounds of being sentimental & stuupidly biased. Thank you ladies & gentlemen.
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
The Presidential candidate of the APC will be as formidable as the process that produces him

It does not matter who the candidate finally is, what will matter most is the rigour/transparency of the process
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by sadi78: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
Yungwizzzy: What is buhari? Sounds like garri
. Your papa name sound like shit! I'd!ot you no get respect! Abi u come from small house? Where respect of elders no dey.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by sadi78: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Yungwizzzy: What is buhari? Sounds like garri
. Your papa name sound like sh!t, I'd!ot you no get respect! Abi u come from small house? Where respect of elders no dey.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by talktimi(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
sadi78: . Your papa name sound like sh!t, I'd!ot you no get respect! Abi u come from small house? Where respect of elders no dey.
Haaaaaahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha this is f*ack/n hilarious grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Buhari has maintained that he is not in politics for personal ambition, but to save Nigeria.

He would gladly retire when he is convinced the country is in the right hands or path.

Now we know that there is not a single politician in Nigeria who has the vote pulling power that Buhari has.

If you had a poll today between :

Fashola

Chime

Duke

Akpabio

Amaechi

Buhari

Rocha

Sanusi

Who would win? - Buhari will get most votes by far.

Then again because there are so many crooks and looters in politics and within the APC, I can not see that thieves would readily support Buhari to become president.

The only way for Nigeria to progress is through a revolution.

A corrupt system can never repair itself.

Let us wait to hear from Buhari himself
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 17, 2013
ngozievergreen: And everybody is busy attacking dis 'free2rhyme' of a guy. But, i dont trust muslims myself. So, u can begin to rain abuses on me too if u are dumb . Dose ppl are evil biko
But you trust those Preachers whom, FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS +, and up until this day, ra.ped innocent lil boys entrusted in their care. Same Preachers that preach vehemently against homosexuality but didn't hesitate to force the an.uses of lil boys open while pretentiously claiming to be pastors and missionaries. From Latin America to Africa all the way to North America, Asia and Europe, story is still the same---vile men clutching the Bible while gripping the waists of boys (some as young as six years old) as they deprived them of their manhood and innocence. You trust those ones abi? You really think the Pope is resigning his post because of that "Health" excuse he gave us all, right? Hahaha if only you have an idea how many of your fathers and Grand Fathers were an.ally ra.ped by those pedo.philes posing as Missionaries. Personally, I'd rather get blown up by a terrorist.

Smh the overly sensititive, ultra religious African is indeed no different than a wild Hyena when it comes to critical thinking. I really feel sorry for a lot of you. You're so lost you couldn't even find your nose even if was placed in ur palm.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by talktimi(m): 4:48am On Feb 17, 2013
GenBuhari: [size=13pt]Buhari has maintained that he is not in politics for personal ambition, but to save Nigeria.

He would gladly retire when he is convinced the country is in the right hands or path.

Now we know that there is not a single politician in Nigeria who has the vote pulling power that Buhari has.

If you had a poll today between :

Fashola

Chime

Duke

Akpabio

Amaechi

Buhari

Rocha

Sanusi

Who would win? - Buhari will get most votes by far.

Then again because there are so many crooks and looters in politics and within the APC, I can not see that thieves would readily support Buhari to become president.

The only way for Nigeria to progress is through a revolution.

A corrupt system can never repair itself.

Let us wait to hear from Buhari himself
[/size]
the only other slightly clean person on your list IS sanusi, the rest stink
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by onitshaigbo(m): 4:53am On Feb 17, 2013
They're doing something right for the first time. PAVING THE WAY FOR FASHOLA!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2013
This is absolute nonsense! Buhari and Tinubu will act as champions behind the scenes...

I just want this Old people to be gone from Nigerian politics forever!

They are putting in too much effort just to remain relevant! angry Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by trysheed(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Till den,we are watchin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by luluosas(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2013
If this news is true then, it is ok.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition by nlofficial(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Itoroetti :

God bless u for saying the truth.i tot i was d only one that saw this.

You mean you thought you was the only dumbfuck who saw this? Well, you're not the only dumbfuck who saw it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. / IGP Probes Dapo Abiodun Loaded N5 Billion On Bank-linked Vouchers To Buy Votes / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.