Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Look At This Jewish Ritual! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Look At This Jewish Ritual! (2938 Views)

For Those Still Doubting Igbo jewish link read Carefully / Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
for your information the NATIVE north africans were blacks who migrated from east africa. every linguist will tell you that language is a key player in determining a people's history. the entire horn and east africa are related sir. they shared the same ancestry. we have gone through this too many times and i am not interested in discussing it any more.

my supposed obsession with east africa (as according to you) is nothing compared to your obsession with my comments. unfortunately though you are not the only one...which is quite scary. tongue

i have shown great interest in the history of people ALL over the globe. from west africa, to the caribbean, asia and latin america...but your thing is trying to diss me subliminally about an issue that is MAD old and stale.

i have asked you plenty of times "is it by force to respond to me?" I really don't think so, so do me a favor and step off.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin: you know you love that Naija player of salvation! grin grin grin se to grin grin grin

Lawd! He is a pastor over one member in his church....his po momma. grin grin grin grin

Girl...I am glad that stalker got something else to do!
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by pleep(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

my supposed obsession with east africa (as according to you) is nothing compared to your obsession with my comments. unfortunately though you are not the only one...which is quite scary. tongue

lol.

Like i said, do you also believe that Japanese people are Korean... or that Meso-americans are Amerindians or does your rule only apply to East Africa?

Even so, it doesn't change the fact that Abraham was from Ur in modern day Iraq.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lawd! He is a pastor over one member in his church....his po momma. grin grin grin grin

Girl...I am glad that stalker got something else to do!

grin grin grin

LMAOOOOOOO! @ one member! u ain't right!
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin

LMAOOOOOOO! @ one member! u ain't right!

How is his wifey doing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

How is his wifey doing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

good question. lipsrsealed
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by kikuyu1(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2015
I tried to tell you about these unevolved inbred Caucanderthals and their Ice Age rituals!

Tamara Samsonova,a 68 year old Russian granny who confessed to eating 14-including her husband!

The thing is its not just psycho behaviour the fake Jews are famous for but 'ritual cannibalism' they've been practising for the last 5000 years. Just that she got caught!
'I was getting ready to this court action for dozens of years. It was all done deliberately... There is no way to live. With this last murder I closed the chapter.'

The judge said: 'I am asked to arrest you. What do you think?'

She replied: 'You decide, your honour. After all, I am guilty and I deserve a punishment.'

When he announced she would be held in custody, she smiled and clapped her hands.

A police source said that, despite her admission to murdering her latest victim, detectives can't force her to say where the missing head is hidden.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185423/Did-EAT-victims-Serial-killer-Granny-Ripper-kept-diary-11-people-dismembered-cannibal.html#ixzz3ia8ETcJk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185423/Did-EAT-victims-Serial-killer-Granny-Ripper-kept-diary-11-people-dismembered-cannibal.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moving To Lagos! What Should I Know? / Isnt This The Height Of Indecency? / Check Out This Yoruba Words For A Glutton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.