Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders (19202 Views)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Find a SIWES Placement with Wintern / I Need I.T. Placement Please: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by iammccoy(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Currently a 300level Statistics Student @ Unilorin needing IT placement in a Bank or any establishment I can actually put Statistics into practice.Most especially,where I can learn.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by raeez(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
anybody that needs i.t placement in abuja can contact me
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
moh_mm:

I live in Lagos

Too Bad I wanted Someone In Jos. Cos I'm Also Planning Of Doing Mine Soon, Just Needed Someone To Join Me In The Private Firm I Got.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Dells(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls I need I.T placement too. My course of study is Mathematics. Thanks
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Weeke(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2013
Plz,my younger brother needs one year IT placement in Abuja,preferably in a Food/Beverage company.He studied Food Science Technology (FST),thanks.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by mrsaint007: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Chamber10:

Send me a mail. Hope its up to six months. I know a company that takes people for IT in Lagos. Hope u r outspoken too bc it involves communication with their clients.
am also interested..brhmtoye@gmail.com ..pls drop ur mail for me
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by mohmm: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA:

Too Bad I wanted Someone In Jos. Cos I'm Also Planning Of Doing Mine Soon, Just Needed Someone To Join Me In The Private Firm I Got.

Thanks
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
moh_mm:

Thanks

You Welcome
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by mechengr: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2013
kavey10: Most of you here are just disappointing to say the least!! You want placement yet you can't make an error-free comment? Some even abbreviate. SMH
For your information, what/how you post speaks for you. Y'all are almost graduates for crying out loud! Proof-read before commenting please!

And SMH is supposed to be what Didn't you just abbreviate

I too know!
Nonsense

Even the british who we borrowed this language from abbreviate during informal scenes.

The only thing is to avoid corrupting your writing skills when it is needed.

So mr man shut up!! And Help people if you want to.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by mechengr: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2013
By the way, I was just called for an aptitude test with exxon mobil by dragnet
Any other candidate here

How do I prepare for this test please?
Its to hold next week march 2nd
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Weeke(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
anybody that needs i.t placement in abuja can contact me

How can one contact you?
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Zico0(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
HABRUZZY: you all seeking for industrial placement can go to GTBANK HEAD QUARTER 635 AKINADSOLA and apply the take I.T students alot i completed my I.t dere last month
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Zico0(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
HABRUZZY: you all seeking for industrial placement can go to GTBANK HEAD QUARTER 635 AKINADSOLA and apply the take I.T students alot i completed my I.t dere last month
how true is this information? Somebody please confirm
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Zico0(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
I have a National Diploma in banking and Finance. I'd like to undergo my I.T at a bank. If you have info as regards please help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by dober(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Pls nairalanders, my brother needs a place for his IT.(preferably in delta or edo state)
course: mass communication (OND).
thanks.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by subtle009(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Am a 400L agricultural engineering students. Am lookin 4 a place to do my IT. I will fit in any food processing company, water resources nd engineering company. I reside in lagos. Email: subtle009@yahoo.com. No: 08171985085
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by bidexolumanish(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2013
am a computer science student and am going 4 IT by april till october,i need a nice placement around calabar(unicem precisely)...connection plsssss.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by bidexolumanish(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2013
email me at BIDEXOLUMANISH1@YAHOO.COM...
bidexolumanish: am a computer science student and am going 4 IT by april till october,i need a nice placement around calabar(unicem precisely)...connection plsssss.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Sunnykaka(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2013

pls wat shuld I go alone to d bank wit...? I am a business administration student...?
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by mkoabiola: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls,my younger brother needs IT placement ,studied accounting in a polytechnic.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Busholarmi: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
pls,am a QUANTITY SURVEYING student of unilag looking for a six month IT placement in lagos,starting from April to october and a place where i can properly trained.My contact is 08138559144 and my email is adedunyebusola@gmail.com.Thx
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Ezegozie(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
mech engr: By the way, I was just called for an aptitude test with exxon mobil by dragnet
Any other candidate here

How do I prepare for this test please?
Its to hold next week march 2nd

have they invited you to start the IT? Because i also wrote the exam.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by dhemmyhardy(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2013
2 I.T STUDENT IS NEEDED ONE MALE AND FEMALE IN OUR COMPANY,IN COMPUTER SCIENCE(MALE) AND BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP COURSE (FEMALE).
THE STUDENT SHOULD BE READY TO LEARN AND WORK,THE COMPANY IS READY TO TRAIN
THE STUDENT IN THE AREA OF COSTUMER REPRESENTATIVE.THE APPLICANT MUST STAY IN LAGOS IKEJA AREA PREFERABLE

CONTACT 07035443363 and send you details to hrswiftassettrack@gmail.com
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by bollybees(m): 6:17am On Apr 03, 2013
UNILEVER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME

3-6 months internship opportunities are available for students in Engineering, Pure & Applied Sciences, Biological Sciences, Business, Finance and Social Sciences.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send siwes forms to discoverunilever.ng@unilever.com on or before 3 pm on Thursday, 4th April 2013.
Test Venue: Unilever Head Office 1 Billingsway Oregun, Ikeja
Friday, April 5th 2013
9:30am prompt.
http://winternafrica./2013/04/02/unilever-nigeria-internship-programme/
Follow @winternafrica on twitter for latest I.T placements, Internship and Graduate Trainee Opportunities.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by megawax8: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
need an IT placement real bad.....studying chemical engineering and its supposed to last 6 months

anyone,pls!!!!
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Bertila1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
I nid a place for my 1year i.t in lagos . I read science laboratory technology. Any place,pls reach me wit 08131539298
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Bbeee: 10:26am On May 10, 2013
Hello,I am a computer science student of F.U.T.O in need of a 6months IT placement in Lagos in any firm where I can work and learn.Anyone with useful information should please contact me at 07084700338 or bbeesville@yahoo.co.uk . Thanks
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by adebayo201: 4:08am On Jun 18, 2013
Good Morning Nairalanders. How was your night oh. Me hail all. Pls i need placement in oh. I am a student of Obafemi Awolowo University,ile ife,Osun State. Studying Materials Science and Engineering,currently in part 4. looking for a place to do my 6 months SIWES. Pls help me. Thanks in advance. grin grin grin grin
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by ahmmyreal(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
I need an I.T placement that will last for 6 months, currently studying Civil Engineering. Im also good im phones and laptop repairs, Im a blogger and im very good with the internet.
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Kennyfancy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
i need an IT place,, onr year,,, i study computer science,, preferbly delta,, lag,, or port
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by Kennyfancy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
i need an IT place,, one year,,, i study computer science,, preferbly delta,, lag,, or port
Re: Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders by uzuify: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
my brother needs an IT placement, he is a student of FUTO studying transport management, anybody with info should please forward to my mail ifeomauzuegbu@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.