Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? (9570 Views)

Why??? Why Dont We Most Times Like Posting Price Of Pets In Pets Section? / Role of Pets in a Family. / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by filiks(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2013
I used to think I couldn't stand them until I had to keep one for short while,
that experince changed my trend of thought about pets.

www.feelfelly..com

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2013
Irritated just dont why am allergic to pets
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Caracta(f): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
I can't stand dogs or cats. A rabbit, maybe. Never had one grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by cigaricon(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
I prefere cats for their gentle and neat nature. used to have one which i think lost its way into our house then,well i didn't know how. i took care of it against my father's wish and it gave birth to 3 lovely kittens. one was white another was grey and the last was brown with golden stripes. well my dad hated animals and threatened to kill them if they anoy him (by messing the compound with dungs) but these are clean animals, they never deaficate in the compound cos it was cemented, they do it out of the compound and covered it with sand. well i came back from school one day and found my cats no more, what happened? And i was told my my dad had discarded them. i cried that day. Their names werd fross-their mother, sash-the grey one ,muskey-the white one and nike-the golden striped one
i love pets, cats in paticular and i'msure to get one again

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by valdubem(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pets re evil. They shouldn't be kept
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by filiks(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
val_dubem: Pets re evil. They shouldn't be kept
Seriously? Are kidding me? Gods'creation evil?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by valdubem(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2013
filiks:
Seriously? Are kidding me? Gods'creation evil?

I mean pets like dogs, cats and soo many others
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by valicious1(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2013
You hate pets yet u want 2be the MOD of picture section.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by valdubem(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
valicious1:
You hate pets yet u want 2be the MOD of picture section.

I don't hate all pets. My pet at home is parrot.
Also my hating of dogs and cats has nothing to do with my wanting to be a mod.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by nagoma(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
val_dubem:
I don't hate all pets. My pet at home is parrot.
Also my hating of dogs and cats has nothing to do with my wanting to be a mod.

I hate them! Especially dogs.
I prefer to look after humans.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by uzeba(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
I dey pass oo!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by yuzedo: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
I think pets make an excellent pets. Like in my house in Banana Island, our last born is my fada pet. Hope this helps. Cheers! wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
i dont mind dogs....only if they dont piss on the floor,sleep on my bed and lick my face unexpectedly..........then i will be fine

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
I ve adog called bruno,he is very playful and accompanies me to jogg.y shd anyone hate dogs when they are loyal than humans.i would rather ve a dog by my side than an ungrateful and dishonest human being.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Freiburger(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
I 've got nothing against dogs, but don't try to get me one as a gift.
Get me an African parrot, you just made my day.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
How do you pack the shit? They wear diapers?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Richiy(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
awww...i love the cute little ones and not the ferocious adult dogs that have absolutely no respect!
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
One of the best pets God created.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
I can't stand dogs and cats. I don't know about other pets because I've not really had an experience with them. Personally I think cats are not only evil but also dangerous. I hate cats
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by stevebond007(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pest are bad ooo esp d rats and cockroaches in my house...oops! U meant pets? Sorry I no get.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
If you don't have a PASSION for a particular type of animal, I suggest you DON'T get one. Pets are a responsibility for their life time. You need to be committed to every part of their life. The good,the bad, the ugly.
Can't go wrong with a dog though

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by babadey(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
nagoma:

I hate them! Especially dogs.
I prefer to look after humans.

U can't comprehend shey?.. Is there any correlation in what u said with d topic?.. Human beings are now pet.... Chai

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by colombiana: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Well I have two very nasty dogs in my rented compound and my nebors just kip naggin and whimpin bt do I care I love them. Guess what breed? #silently speakin, a rotweiler and a boer boer# hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn heheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheh
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Vansnickers: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: I can't stand dogs and cats. I don't know about other pets because I've not really had an experience with them. Personally I think cats are not only evil but also dangerous. I hate cats

Ignorance! Please tell me what makes cats evil?
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by dasparrow: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
filiks: I used to think I couldn't stand them until I had to keep one for short while,
that experince changed my trend of thought about pets.

www.feelfelly..com

I love pets. I love pets more than I love most human beings. After all, even the bible says that "the heart of man (human beings) is desperately wicked. Who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9). You don't see the bible warning us about animals being wicked. So tell me why I would not be fond of them. Pets - especially dogs - have a good heart, they will love you unconditionally unlike many human beings who will love you when the times are good and abscond when times get rough. Dogs are always happy to see their owners and most are very intelligent. They are also very loyal to you even in death. I don't have a dog right now but I will have one soon God willing. In the mean time, I will take good care of my younger sibling's dog each time I visit my sibling.

So Filiks, keep taking good care of the dogs or any other pets you might have. My bible says that " a righteous man takes care of the needs of his animals" (Proverbs 12:10). So continue taking proper care of pets and the good Lord will not fail to bless you abundantly. Besides, dogs are a very good distressing tool. If more Nigerians will keep dogs INSIDE the home and take proper care of them, many Nigerians will not be suffering from high blood pressure or heart problems. Dogs can help you live a long life along with a proper diet, adequate exercise and prayer.

By the way, your dogs are very cute. If you know any reputable Lhasa Apso breeder in Nigeria or someone who imports pure bred Lhasa Apsos from Europe or South Africa, kindly let me know. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by MMM2(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
I alwayz kill pet whenever I set my eyez on dem cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by passionate88: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Caracta: I can't stand dogs or cats. A rabbit, maybe. Never had one grin
U no fit stand man's best friend?.... Na wa o... Me na p.u.s/s/y I no fit stand o. The thing get 1 kind odour and e dey wet on it's own..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by aryzgreat: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
M M M: I alwayz kill pet whenever I set my eyez on dem cry

is ur name Musa or muhamed? u sound like a terorist
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
I love shane, dollar, major....

But if na buski-buski.... Or doggy-doggy (abeg.. Na do-ggie--do-ggie i write o)... Me no love.

I go throw am big stone anywhere i c am near me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by dasparrow: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2013

I can make the same arguments for some human beings too especially people from our beloved country Nigeria where young people are sent to the university and some go there and become cultists or the ritualists who want to make a quick buck at the expense of another person's life or the armed robbers who terrorize the neighborhood or the p.edophil.es and rapists who act like animals in human skin. If pets are evil, then most people are the devil. Take a look at our world and you will know that what I am saying is true.
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by Eneze1(f): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
I love pets seriously especially Dogs that's the best among the pets one can have
Re: What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? by ceejayluv(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
val_dubem:

I mean pets like dogs, cats and soo many others
Yeah, right..... Retrogressive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ / Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services / Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.