Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival (681 Views)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies / Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival by kgbd(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
A former reporter with the Federal Radio Corporation ofNigeria (FRCN), Kaduna National Station and legislative aide to Senator Mohammed Sale, representing Kaduna Central senatorial zone, Mallam Mohammed Ibrahim Matazu has been killed by his second wife.
Matazu passed on Friday as a result of burns he suffered when his wife pouredpetrol on him and sethim ablaze, accusingthe deceased of spending more time with the first wife who resides in Kaduna.
The incident was saidto have occurred on February 7, 2013 at the deceased Gwarimpa residence where he lives with the second wife.
He was said to havebeen rushed to the National Hospital, Abuja and later to the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwaladafor medical attention.
Matazu was later transferred to the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria wherehe eventually died atabout 4.00pm on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
Narrating how the incident happened to journalists in KadunaFriday, the younger brother of the deceased, Magaji Ibrahim, said the woman set her husband ablaze aftercomplaining that the deceased spends toomuch time with his first wife in Kaduna and less time with her in Abuja.
According to the younger Ibrahim, “on Wednesday last week, my elder brother called me that he was coming toKaduna from Abuja torepresent Senator Mohammed Saleh at ameeting with the NNPC in Kaduna, and that the Senator was travelling to Imo State for another engagement.
“So on Thursday morning, I saw missed calls on my phone, and I called the number, only for the voice at the other end to ask me if I was Matazu’s brother, and I said yes.
“He narrated to me what happened to mybrother, saying that my brother rushed out of his room with fire all over his bodywhile shouting that the fire was killing him.
“So the neighbours rushed to rescued him, only for his wife to come out of the house, saying where is Matazu and by the time she caught up with him, she now asked him, what can you do now?
“When the neighbours asked mybrother what happened, he told them that it was his wife that poured petrol on his body and set fire on him. At this point, the neighbours grabbed her and took her to the police station.
“Even though he wasin pain, my brother followed them to the police station. The incident happened in Gwarinpa, Abuja when he was preparing to come to Kaduna for the meeting.
“He was later rushedto a hospital in Wusewhere he was briefly treated and his body bandaged.
“According to the doctor’s report, 77 percent of his body was severely burnt. But in spite of that, he was speaking anddiscussing with people.
“Then Senator Sale came and advised that we take him to the National Hospital,Abuja for better treatment. By the timewe arrived the National Hospital, they said there was no more bed for admission and so, wehad to go to the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital in Gwagwalada, only to be told that they were on strike. Source http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jealous-wife-sets-husband-ablaze-for-spending-more-time-with-rival/139663/
Re: Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Polygamist on nairaland,i hope you will learn from this unfortunate story.there are all kinds of evils that abound in polygamy.he that has ears let him hear.learn to be satisfied with the wife of your youth
Re: Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival by s25million: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Though I have a huge phobia for polygamy but I think in this case even if the woman was the only wife she could still do same upon the slightest unverified suspicion. It's just an individualistic ill.
Re: Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
People should stop being silly hypocrites. The victim is a Muslim.his religion allows him to marry four wives.his religion approves polygamy as a way of life as long as he treats them right and he is allowed to divorce anyone that does not please him.
By the way where are all those campaigners against violence on marriages? If a man did this to a woman this thread would be more than ten pages by now.
As I always say,no sex has the monopoly of violence in a marriage,men are just too ashamed to talk about it.
Re: Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival by coogar: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
kulyie: Polygamist on nairaland,i hope you will learn from this unfortunate story.there are all kinds of evils that abound in polygamy.he that has ears let him hear.learn to be satisfied with the wife of your youth

rubbish!
as if this does not happen between unmarried couples and monogamous families. a jealous woman is a jealous woman - it doesn't have to be from a polygamous setting!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Post †ђξ Pictures Of Our Mum, In A Way Of Wishing Them Happy Mothering Su / Immigration Officer Arrested For Burning Girl With Hot Iron / Wife Turns Husband To House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.