Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler (13479 Views)

Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter / 60yr old Retired Police Officer In Court For Raping 2 Girls Aged 5 & 6 In Bauchi / Photo of 60yr Old Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs Worth N609m At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by venorite(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2013

A man has been accused of racially abusing then physically assaulting a 19-month-old child on a flight to Atlanta last Friday.

Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, allegedly demanded that the mother of the crying toddler 'shut that n****r baby up' before slapping the infant in the face on the Delta flight on February 8.

According to The Smoking Gun, Hundley has been charged with simple assault after the incident with Jessica Bennett, 33, and her son Jonah.

Bennett told authorities that her son 'started to cry due to the altitude change' as the service from Minneapolis to Atlanta prepared for landing.

Ms Bennett and her adopted child shared a seat on their way to a family funeral while Mr Hundley was in the neighboring seat.

Bennett said she was unable to stop the infant crying. A report compiled by FBI Agent Daron Cheney alleges that Hundley turned to the mother and used the racial slur in telling her to shut up the child.

As reported by The Smoking Gun, Hundley then 'turned around and slapped' the toddler in the face 'with an open hand, which caused the juvenile victim to scream even louder.' According to the mother, the slap 'caused a scratch below [the child’s] right eye.'
Hundley was charged with simple assault in federal court in Atlanta this week. If convicted the man faces a maximum of one year in prison.
The 60-year-old, who is the president of an aircraft parts manufacturer based in Idaho, denied slapping the child or using racial language. He claims that he did 'ask the mother to quiet the child.'

Hundley after he was booked
Hundley said he was traveling to Atlanta to visit a hospitalized relative, described his emotional state as 'distraught' and that he had one alcoholic drink on the aircraft.
However, Bennett told The Smoking Gun that she believed Hundley was intoxicated. The mother said that he 'reeked of alcohol', was 'stumbling around wasted' and he consumed several double vodkas during the flight.

Bennett says Hundley told her that Jonah was too big to be a 'lap baby.'
Agent Cheney added that Bennett received help from other passengers on the Delta flight. Todd Wooten, who was seated 12 rows ahead, told authorities that he 'heard derogatory language coming from the rear of the aircraft' and went to see what was going on.

'According to Mr. Wooten,' Cheney wrote, 'he saw Joe Rickey Hundley strike' the child.
Hundley pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault in a Virginia court in 2007 after he was arrested following a quarrel with his girlfriend.

He was first charged with simple assault, carrying a concealed weapon, and public intoxication. Hundley told The Smoking Gun that the weapon he was allegedly carrying was a corkscrew.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279328/Man-60-slaps-19-month-old-toddler-face-plane-told-mother-shut-n--r-baby-racist-attack.html

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by rhemal: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
I would love to slap that man blue-black.oh how i wished i was on that plane.

2 Likes

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by idirect(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
[size=15pt]Old eediot[/size]
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
. I swear dat man is just an old fool
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Ama28(f): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Stupidity at its highest. Like he wasn't once a kid
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by greenoak: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hi guys longest time!!! Well its Quite unfortunate what pple do nd Get away with this days.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by gramci: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
4kin racist
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by ObiomaA: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
y not post d womans pic...lets see if she z fuckable...am horneey
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by jericco1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
He's a stupid man. #Bleep him
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
and yet white people (and their black puppets) are quick to claim "racism is dead" and that
blacks who warn of these things are "afro.centrics living in the past".

lmao. he isn't even full black so imagine! grin

2 Likes

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by veltany: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
ITS AFRICA'S FIRST FREE PREMIUM HOSTING!
Imaging Free Web Hosting Plan with:

Monthly Bandwidth
100 GB
Web Disk Space
10 GB
Vpanel or Cpanel Control Panel

Addon Domains
Parked Domains
Sub Domains
PHP/ Apache/ Linux server
MySQL Databases
FTP Accounts
Free Domain
yourdomain.hostnamehere.com
SiteBuilder
Feature Enabled
Site Statistics
Feature Enabled
VistaPanel Script Installer / frantasico
Feature Enable
Custom Error Pages
Feature Enabled
Cron Jobs
Feature Enabled
PHP Flags Manager
Feature Enabled
Online Browser File Manager
Feature Enabled
IP Address Deny
Feature Enabled
10 MB Max File Size
Feature Enabled
Custom CNAME Records
Feature Enabled
Unmetered MySQL space
Feature Enabled

EMAIL FEATURES

PHP sendmail
WEB/POP3/IMAP4 accounts

Custom MX records
Feature Enable
Custom SPF records

SCRIPTING FEATURES

PHP

MySQL

PhpMyAdmin

ECOMMERCE FEATURES

Can install PHP cart scripts

Password Protected Folders

Bandwidth

SECURITY MECHANISM

24/7 Monitoring

Firewall Protection

UPS Power Back-up/Back-up

Generator

Hotlink Protection

OUR TECHNOLOGY

Cisco Powered Network

Linux Clustered Server Network

Intel Processors

Apache Web Servers

ALL AT www.0nairahost.com

why not try it out
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Patfrank(f): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
What gave him the audacity to slap a cute baby like? Wicked old man. Him born this type.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ewwww.... Same old story
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Adex097: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
The man might be vexing as at the time the baby started crying...buh dat shouldnt justify his animalic-actions...anyway, im 3rd 2 comment..#TOP3
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by MMM2(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Topic

60yr-old man FOOL racial abuses & slaps 19-month-old toddler angry
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by donjsb(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
The old man is a big disgrace 2 human race. I doubt if he has any grand child of his own.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by mysticgal(f): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
madness at it's peak
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by faidoboy2004ya(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
what must have resulted to the slap that was giving to the poor little boy for Gods sake
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
He needs to get his wrinkled blokos chopped off!!!Anu mpama,ozu!!!
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Monichilly(f): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gud for the man. One year is enough to teach him a lesson in the prison.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Tyche(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
I only see hypocricy here.

So what is the difference with the constant tribal bashing on here?

Pots calling kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
lynpetra: He needs to get his wrinkled blokos chopped off!!!Anu mpama,ozu!!!
This is the kind of suggestion that would emanate from someone from a barbaric and backward country.

What he did was egregious but why should his manhood be cut off? We are living in a civilized time; this is not the dark ages. I bet you are a Christian. Idiiot.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
You can't fix stupid.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by yungdamaz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
DRUNkARD undecided
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Vansnickers: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by adesharon1: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wicked man. I pity the little boy.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Vansnickers: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tyche: I only see hypocricy here.

Bruv, shut up. Is tribal bashing the same as slapping a baby? Why do people like to go offpoint?!
P.s. I don't support tribalism in any form.

1 Like

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tyche: I only see hypocricy here.

Tribal bashing is way far from physically assaulting a helpless toddler.

2 Likes

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
He is a foolish drunk with no self-control. I think he's intoxicated to the point of forgetting all about himself. It is good he pays dearly for his crime.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by shadyJ: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
ObiomaA: y not post d womans pic...lets see if she z fuckable...am horneey
Is this one a normal human being? Anyways, I guess iv given u the attention u so desperately seek.. Idiotic bufoon

3 Likes

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Artistree: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
D old man was very dwunk wen he did it but U bet u d liquor will flee his brains when d prison gate is shut behind him.
It's only here dat any1 does dis & gets away wit it, don't try it abroad...u must answer 4ur misbehaviour.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Gombs(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
I wish it was a flight frm lagos to wherever they were going to...and it's a yoruba woman/child dat was racially abused/assaulted...

I trust my 9ja peeps na,d man for dey coma after correct slap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In His Farm In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Relief Disbursement Collation Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.