Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... (10334 Views)

Pls How Can I Get Work Permit From Nigeria To USA / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / 1 YEAR POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA (100% GUARANTEE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
fados4sure:
Very simple. Go to Murtala Muhammed International Airport ask Delta airline staff to scan it for you. They will confirm for you if it is fake or genuine

Can they scan a photocopy? Because the original has not been released yet.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
jackname:

If you don't have your International passport, You won't be allow to penetrate where there staff are located
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
jackname:

instead of you to be planning how to get even half of the money back, you are thinking of how to confirm a fake visa.if police catch u ,you ,you go dance azonto
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
onatisi:
instead of you to be planning how to get even half of the money back, you are thinking of how to confirm a fake visa.if police catch u ,you ,you go dance azonto

It is hard to face a despirate siblin in issues like this, all my effort is to prevent lost and regret, but my brother is not seeing what i am seeing.
He keeps telling me the other guys have paid, that he and two others are the remaining. He said the man spoke to the consulate direct of which this can't be true.
I have used a friend in London to call the only number presented in thier website, the options to press 1 or 2 would not allow one to have a direct talk with them.
I do not know what number the socalled middle man used in talking with the consulate directly. I have tried the number myself, there is no way to link one on direct talk.
So its not easy to confirm anything, but the obvious is the uncountable errors in the documents of wish they are telling my brother that, these errors are less important according to the Consolate himself.... shocked shocked He has not been helping matters, He will not check the net himself, He has not even set eyes on his photocopy, when he is talking, you will smell he trusted the middle man so much, He now believe this research is to stand as a stumbling block him travelling to Canada. Which is far from it.

This morning, I have asked my friend to go to the high commission in person and present the photocopy to them, since they have refused to reply our emails.

I want to refuse to drop money without an authentic proof. I hope you can understand my point.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
fados4sure:
If you don't have your International passport, You won't be allow to penetrate where there staff are located

This option no go work then, because they refused to released the passport without payment.

I am really stressed with this kind of offer, i think if care is not taken, it may course conflict.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by onatisi(m): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2013
jackname:

It is hard to face a despirate siblin in issues like this, all my effort is to prevent lost and regret, but my brother is not seeing what i am seeing.
He keeps telling me the other guys have paid, that he and two others are the remaining. He said the man spoke to the consulate direct of which this can't be true.
I have used a friend in London to call the only number presented in thier website, the options to press 1 or 2 would not allow one to have a direct talk with them.
I do not know what number the socalled middle man used in talking with the consulate directly. I have tried the number myself, there is no way to link one on direct talk.
So its not easy to confirm anything, but the obvious is the uncountable errors in the documents of wish they are telling my brother that, these errors are less important according to the Consolate himself.... shocked shocked He has not been helping matters, He will not check the net himself, He has not even set eyes on his photocopy, when he is talking, you will smell he trusted the middle man so much, He now believe this research is to stand as a stumbling block him travelling to Canada. Which is far from it.

This morning, I have asked my friend to go to the high commission in person and present the photocopy to them, since they have refused to reply our emails.

I want to refuse to drop money without an authentic proof. I hope you can understand my point.
well you are really in a difficult situation , and if you dont pay the balance your brother will loot at you as an enemy of progress, i must confess i dont envy your postion and situation at all
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2013
onatisi:
well you are really in a difficult situation , and if you dont pay the balance your brother will loot at you as an enemy of progress, i must confess i dont envy your postion and situation at all

Thats the point. But i know He will appreciate all these in the future when He will discover things by himself.

I recieve update from them today, pressing me for the money. It reads:
May we bring to your notice that if after thursday payment is not confirmed, our Solicitors will commence visa cancellation process. We cannot toy with the relationship that cost us a fortune to sustain. Its good to know that you've got so many friends in UK, they can confirm from Canadian High Commission because all document still lies there.

We pointed out the issue of payment, you gave us your words.

Grant.

They think they are dealing with a novice. Well, I got some obvious info from this website.
[url]
http://www.419baiter.com/games.html[/url]

The socalled lawyer that signed the clearance letter, His name does not exist. One Mr. J.W. blasir

I will garder all the infos and post them to the middle man to read and (bellefull). I am doing this for the betterness of my family.
Thank you all for responding, you have being of a great help.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by onatisi(m): 2:19am On Feb 20, 2013
jackname:

Thats the point. But i know He will appreciate all these in the future when He will discover things by himself.

I recieve update from them today, pressing me for the money. It reads:

They think they are dealing with a novice. Well, I got some obvious info from this website.
[url]
http://www.419baiter.com/games.html[/url]

The socalled lawyer that signed the clearance letter, His name does not exist. One Mr. J.W. blasir

I will garder all the infos and post them to the middle man to read and (bellefull). I am doing this for the betterness of my family.
Thank you all for responding, you have being of a great help.
i must confess i dont know what to say again, you are caught in the middle
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by Goshen360(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
@jackname, One quick question to unveil the truth of the documents or if it's fake, did your brother ever applied by himself to the said company at any time? If the answer is no, then it's as good as Internet scam.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Goshen360: @jackname, One quick question to unveil the truth of the documents or if it's fake, did your brother ever applied by himself to the said company at any time? If the answer is no, then it's as good as Internet scam.
No He did not, He told me He was only asked to do police report. No medical examination, no interview, but i saw visa in his passport with my two eyes.

The consultant processing the document in London address is GLOBAL VISAS TRAVELS,FIRST FLOOR,
5, CRANMER ROAD, LONDON SW9 6EJ, UNITED KINGDOM

I will contact him tomorrow, but i do not think its of use, He did not issue the Visa, all He wants is His money.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
onatisi:
i must confess i dont know what to say again, you are caught in the middle

Abi ooo! grin
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
@JUSTWISE, you did not reply my IM?
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2013
jackname: @JUSTWISE, you did not reply my IM?

Replied your email the same day, if you don't see it in your inbox check your junk mail, have re-sent it again now.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by Goshen360(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ jackname,

I asked the question because, if he didn't apply to 'whatever' company, how come he's bothering on being employed. I think you guys (both of you) have to be careful out of 'anxiety' o. But on another thought, your brother fit carry the package go Canadian Embassy to confirm the visa.....but my fear na make them no go hold am down if it turns out not to be true grin Anyway, make una think and do am well sha.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
Goshen360: @ jackname,

I asked the question because, if he didn't apply to 'whatever' company, how come he's bothering on being employed. I think you guys (both of you) have to be careful out of 'anxiety' o. But on another thought, your brother fit carry the package go Canadian Embassy to confirm the visa.....but my fear na make them no go hold am down if it turns out not to be true grin Anyway, make una think and do am well sha.

Thanks Goshen, He didn't do the applycation Himself, it is the travels agent that did everything. This made it look like a scam.
No medical examination, No signature from the employee. Anyway, i have recieved a reply today from a private organisation. www.canadavisa.com
They are ready to help in confirming the documents. I am impatiently waiting for thier reply. Thanks for ur concern.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
justwise:

Replied your email the same day, if you don't see it in your inbox check your junk mail, have re-sent it again now.

Something is wrong somewhere, i didn't see it in my inbox nor in my junk, I can only view that i have an IM here in my profile.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2013
jackname:

Something is wrong somewhere, i didn't see it in my inbox nor in my junk, I can only view that i have an IM here in my profile.

Its the prob with the system, it happens to me and other moderators as well, sometimes the email system works and sometimes it doesn't.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
justwise:

Its the prob with the system, it happens to me and other moderators as well, sometimes the email system works and sometimes it doesn't.
Its ok, i have seen your msg. I checked the wrong email that was why i didn't see it.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
jackname:
Its ok, i have seen your msg. I checked the wrong email that was why i didn't see it.

Ok.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
I have at last found and spoke with the owner of the company they used in the employment letter.
The man told me he has never employed foreignes to work for Him. He said Indias were the first people that used His company in scamming.
They stoped when after the Canadian Government intervene. He said he is aware that Nigerians are the new users of His comapany name in the scamming business.

He adviced me to stay away from such people in order not to fall in problem with the CG.
I am so happy with this info i got direct from the true source. I thank God for helping me not losing money to some thieves out there.

Thanks to all of you that showed concern, you have been very helpful.

Future victims should take note.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by justwise(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
jackname: I have at last found and spoke with the owner of the company they used in the employment letter.
The man told me he has never employed foreignes to work for Him. He said Indias were the first people that used His company in scamming.
They stoped when after the Canadian Government intervene. He said he is aware that Nigerians are the new users of His comapany name in the scamming business.

He adviced me to stay away from such people in order not to fall in problem with the CG.
I am so happy with this info i got direct from the true source. I thank God for helping me not losing money to some thieves out there.

Thanks to all of you that showed concern, you have been very helpful.

Future victims should take note.

I'm glad that you finally got the info you wanted. I was never in doubt that this is just scam and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by henrychubayo: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Should buy AMALULA wine to give to justwise, and other of our friends here for real. if you doubt how to send it to them, contact me. This guy saved you a lot of money. And that is one of the good job of this Forum. If others were to come here to learn, few people would be scammed.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by jackname: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
henrychubayo: Should buy AMALULA wine to give to justwise, and other of our friends here for real. if you doubt how to send it to them, contact me. This guy saved you a lot of money. And that is one of the good job of this Forum. If others were to come here to learn, few people would be scammed.

You re right but i don't think @Justwise is doing this for compansation sake.
I have done some research before coming to NL, but i believe the info i got here was a support of what i saw in several webs.
Yes one can trust NL for certain inquiring, not all. This travel section seems to be a good one.

grin grin grin @the contact me... grin, i am sure you are not serious....... grin

Anyway, your guys tried, plenty thanks again and again.
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by buzzmytech: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... by hamyareweb(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airlines Will Now Compensate Passengers For Delay, Cancelled Flights - Minister / 50 Cheapest Countries To Live In / Kuje: Ghana Immigration Warns Against Infiltration Of Escapees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.